ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

Oct 5, 2012
kentucky.rivals.com
SEC play kicks off in 4 hours. Cats got a tough one in Gainesville. Place should be sold out and rocking. We should find out if Ole Miss is legit as they go to Tenn. Miss St at South Carolina should be good. Auburn goes to Arkansas. Some fun games in week 1.

Men from boys time.

I’ll be there today to cheer on the Cocks. That gametime site is legit for last minute & much cheaper tickets! Paid more in fees than I did for tickets.

SEC play kicks off in 4 hours. Cats got a tough one in Gainesville. Place should be sold out and rocking. We should find out if Ole Miss is legit as they go to Tenn. Miss St at South Carolina should be good. Auburn goes to Arkansas. Some fun games in week 1.
Yeah, now it gets hard and really counts.

Swamp People Smile GIF by DefyTV

Let’s head to the swamp! Good luck in Conf play everybody.

Both teams struggling from 3 and both teams struggling from the FT line but both teams have played really hard and it made for an entertaining game. Florida has played really poorly in this 2nd half. We will see if they can hold on.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Very entertaining game. Those looked like 2 pretty even teams. UF just played a terrible 2nd half. Effort was there—execution was not.

Reactions: Disco Hat
Whyt the **** is Shep taking the ball out? Just dumb. UK caught a break earlier on that. It makes no sense

This was my first time seeing Kentucky play. Were they missing any starters?

Right after his block to cause a shot clock violation on the other end too. Bradshaw played like ass the first 30 minutes, but was clutch down the stretch for the most part.
Yeah that was a great block. He had a really tough angle to go get it. Don't think Condon even saw it coming.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Free throws matter. Kentucky wasn’t even great from the line. Just better than us. Yet I bet most our guys spend tomorrow practicing threes.

Free throws matter. Kentucky wasn’t even great from the line. Just better than us. Yet I bet most our guys spend tomorrow practicing threes.
Ditto. UK missed a ton of wide open 3s too, especially by Reeves and Sheppard who are 46% and 56% from 3 on the year. At least UF banked in a couple, lol.

Ditto. UK missed a ton of wide open 3s too, especially by Reeves and Sheppard who are 46% and 56% from 3 on the year. At least UF banked in a couple, lol.

I knew the banks wouldn’t matter as Will Richard slowly moved to 0-7 from 3 despite great looks. Just no killer instinct despite being at home.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Both teams struggling from 3 and both teams struggling from the FT line but both teams have played really hard and it made for an entertaining game. Florida has played really poorly in this 2nd half. We will see if they can hold on.
When you bank in two 3's and catch fire from the outside the way Florida did in the first half, you can't say BOTH teams struggled from 3 point range. Florida isn’t a good 3 point shooting team from everything I've seen, but they were very good today.

That’s as bad as I've seen UK play this year. That environment must have been crazy.

A big reason for the comeback was UK taking care of the ball. First half they were sloppy and had an uncharacteristic amount of turnovers. Cleaned it up in the second half and only had 2 and 9 for the game. Only had 6 assists though, which is very uncharacteristic of them. Much of that had to do with missing so many open shots though.

When you bank in two 3's and catch fire from the outside the way Florida did in the first half, you can't say BOTH teams struggled from 3 point range. Florida isn’t a good 3 point shooting team from everything I've seen, but they were very good today.

That’s as bad as I've seen UK play this year. That environment must have been crazy.
They had a stretch there in the first half where they were bombing threes, but they only ended up 29% for the game (below their season avg).

Reactions: 954gator
ADVERTISEMENT