ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

That sounds like an effort to give the impression of fairness. 10 years probation for Siena, Kentucky can't display Calipari's ball yet. LOL.

Wasn't Sutton the last time they slammed UK? Long time ago. I think you could make a very good argument that they are indeed one of the special treatment cases in this era.
What has UK done since Sutton that is supposed to land them in trouble?

I don't know what you're looking for. UK hasn't done anything since that emory package that warrants getting investigated. I know you want everyone to believe that UK is a crooked organization that the NCAA favors, but none of that is true. If UK was a sacred Cow, they never would have gotten slammed so hard for such a small amount of cash back in 88.

Also, I've repeared myself several times, I invite the NCAA to come kick the tires down in Lexington. I really don't care. If they find out Ashton took money in a fashion that is against NCAA rules, then I'll be the first one to crush Cal and everyone on the staff. I'm definitely not going to sit here and try to spin it or blame it on others.

I'll take my medicine. I'm the last dude that is okay with favoritism or getting breaks. Give me only what I've earned.

Last edited:
How many of UK's wins have been vacated?

Come on, tell the truth.
I don’t know. I just know that Kansas has been a target of the NCAA more than Kentucky has so your statement about Kentucky getting investigated the most is false.

Kentucky has gotten stiffer penalties. I’ll give you that but their crimes were pretty egregious and the punishment was well deserved.

I don’t know. I just know that Kansas has been a target of the NCAA more than Kentucky has so your statement about Kentucky getting investigated the most is false.

Kentucky has gotten stiffer penalties. I’ll give you that but their crimes were pretty egregious and the punishment was well deserved.
Laughing

Yeah, shaving points really gave us a leg up. Amazing we were good enough to achieve it.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Well, if the NCAA, Pete Themel or Pat Forde thought there was something there in either case, they would be on campus faster than Louisville can find a set of whores for a recruiting party.

The fact that UK has been slapped hard in the past, tells you all you need to know. UK is not a sacred cow to the NCAA.

Theyve stop " slapping " uofk around since 2010. Coincidence ?

Lets review ;
Bledsoe passes algebra 3 despite NEVER passing algebra 1. Should have been ineligible.

Chicago sun times who was threatened with a lawsuit by uofk. That never materialized. Wonder why.

caliperi has had 60 five stars in 11 years. Nothing to see here.
Everything is ok. That EYBL story ?
Look over there Adidas !!!

And the ncaa should have vacated that 51 title, plus the wins.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What has UK done since Sutton that is supposed to land them in trouble?

None of us would know. Possibly because they're protected?

Point being, if the NCAA looks the other way at this Hagans thing, reason would say that they have no interest in punishing Kentucky. Rather than somehow having proof that it was counterfeit money.

Lets review ;
Bledsoe passes algebra 3 despite NEVER passing algebra 1. Should have been ineligible.

Chicago sun times who was threatened with a lawsuit by uofk. That never materialized. Wonder why.

Mess with Calipari and you'll sleep with the fishes.

Lets review ;

My God man, you are really reaching.

Can you show me on the doll where UK touched you? Wow, you have some little brother syndrome going on there Kerry.

Reactions: JC for 3
None of us would know. Possibly because they're protected?

Point being, if the NCAA looks the other way at this Hagans thing, reason would say that they have no interest in punishing Kentucky. Rather than somehow having proof that it was counterfeit money.
I mean, what do you want me to do? All I know is UK's compliance staff checked it out and came away with nothing. Ashton will be playing Friday. If there was anything inappropriate that took place, they would sideline him.

I really wish I had more answers for you, but that's all I know.

Kansas has never been a target because they don't matter.

Kentucky has always been big shit. Yet Kentucky had done little wrong, because WE don't have to.

Kentucky has always been big shit. Yet Kentucky had done little wrong, because WE don't have to.
Kentucky does appear to be playing by the rules under Calipari so good for them.

They can’t erase most their past and that’s unfortunate but time is healing those wounds.

Reactions: RipThru

If mattering = having the most national titles, Uconn is more important than UK these days. UNC and Duke a lot more important.

Year after year you have the #1 class & yet only one title since 2000.
Maybe UK should hang recruiting banners.

Yes, and there's literally nothing else that goes into winning like experience, continuity, departing players, etc... The last point alone shows how stupid and hollow this line of reasoning is, yet time and again the twatwaffles of the board throw it out like they're making a valid point.

Yes, and there's literally nothing else that goes into winning like experience, continuity, departing players, etc... The last point alone shows how stupid and hollow this line of reasoning is, yet time and again the twatwaffles of the board throw it out like they're making a valid point.
Might want to read the entire thread.
I was told UK hung a banner every time they had the #1 class.
That’s what I was responding to.

Kentucky does appear to be playing by the rules under Calipari so good for them.

They can’t erase most their past and that’s unfortunate but time is healing those wounds.
Kentucky has been labeled racist including Rupp since 1966 because UK had the gall in 1966 to have a whole team of white guys and got beat by a team full of black guys. Never mind that in 1966 all teams in the South had all white guys. Never mind that UK beat Duke in the semis and Duke had all white guys. Had Duke beat us in the semis, would they forever be labeled as racists? This is unfair label bestowed on UK very unfairly.

On a side note, as long as Jerry Tipton works for the Herald Leader,Uk will be looked at thru a microscope, that dude would love to find something.

Kentucky has been labeled racist including Rupp since 1966 because UK had the gall in 1966 to have a whole team of white guys and got beat by a team full of black guys. Never mind that in 1966 all teams in the South had all white guys. Never mind that UK beat Duke in the semis and Duke had all white guys. Had Duke beat us in the semis, would they forever be labeled as racists? This is unfair label bestowed on UK very unfairly.

On a side note, as long as Jerry Tipton works for the Herald Leader,Uk will be looked at thru a microscope, that dude would love to find something.
That’s not the past I’m talking about. I’m taking about their past of point shaving, playing ineligible players, paying recruits, etc.

Kentucky has been labeled racist including Rupp since 1966 because UK had the gall in 1966 to have a whole team of white guys . . . Never mind that in 1966 all teams in the South had all white guys.
You just described Wisconsin’s team nearly every year.

I believe Rupp was labeled a racist because of quotes of his & because Rex Chapman said he left UK because he was told he couldn’t date black females.

SoupyEnlightenedBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

Tick tock, they were sure they got us this time. Now it's back to old links and hearsay. That has to suck for them to hit the same c/p.

giphy.gif

I believe Rupp was labeled a racist because of quotes of his & because Rex Chapman said he left UK because he was told he couldn’t date black females.

Rupp was more powerful than the Governor before college basketball integrated. He could have easily had Black players before the 70s but he just went along with everyone else.
NBA HOF Wes Unseld wanted to go to uofk in 66' and was turned down.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncfan in ky
Rupp was more powerful than the Governor before college basketball integrated. He could have easily had Black players before the 70s but he just went along with everyone else.
You really think so?

Lets review ;

YOu got the spirit I like. Preach brother man.Tell all about where UK touched you.

RollLaughI'm sure someone out there is now convinced.

It's just not fair, UK got away with it. The best thing to do is repeat for years on end. That'll show them.

giphy.gif

False. Unseld's parents asked Rupp if he could guarantee Wes's safety when UK had to travel dopwn south, to Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, etc. Rupp told them honestly that he could not, so Wes went to UL. You just regurgitate lies you have read, OR you just have an agenda, either way, you are dead wrong.

False. Unseld's parents asked Rupp if he could guarantee Wes's safety when UK had to travel dopwn south, to Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, etc. Rupp told them honestly that he could not, so Wes went to UL. You just regurgitate lies you have read, OR you just have an agenda, either way, you are dead wrong.

Exactly.
It was him and Butch Beard that wanted to go. They wouldnt go to bat and stand up to THOSE racist, being that uofk fans and administration WERENT RACIST.......

Youll hate the truth, but as proven other fans across the country know the truth.
Not bad for 'Blackbirds' huh

Yes, one of his hundred dollar bills was infected. It's resulted in UL and some UNC fans to meltdown. They broke out with paranoia, lossless sleep, diarrhea of the mouth, and nervous anxiety.

You seem triggered.
All those fingers yall blew people point at Kansas,,Duke and UNC allegedly cheating, pointing back at yall huh......

Yes, one of his hundred dollar bills was infected. It's resulted in UL and some UNC fans to meltdown. They broke out with paranoia, lossless sleep, diarrhea of the mouth, and nervous anxiety.
If he was a better player Kansas would have loaded him up with enough he would have to put on a back brace.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT