ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

So.....has Hagans been blamed for the virus yet or what?
I don't know, but apparently Rupp is a racist because Hagans isn’t allowed to date white chicks.

Am I doing it right @uncfan in ky?

I believe Rupp was labeled a racist because of quotes of his & because Rex Chapman said he left UK because he was told he couldn’t date black females.

Exactly.
It was him and Butch Beard that wanted to go. They wouldnt go to bat and stand up to THOSE racist, being that uofk fans and administration WERENT RACIST.......

Youll hate the truth, but as proven other fans across the country know the truth.
Not bad for 'Blackbirds' huh
You seem triggered.
All those fingers yall blew people point at Kansas,,Duke and UNC allegedly cheating, pointing back at yall huh......

Man, you really hate UK. I didn't realize how bad your hate was until just recently.

At least you're punching up.

Come on, admit it, you hate UK because they're successful. Come on, you can say it.

It has to be true, think about it, if UK didn’t matter, you wouldn't care. Do you hate Western Kentucky or Cincinnati?

I bet you don't even hate Virginia and they have owned Louisville almost as much as UK has.

Come on man, it's time for you to blow the load out of that hate boner.

Exactly.
It was him and Butch Beard that wanted to go. They wouldnt go to bat and stand up to THOSE racist, being that uofk fans and administration WERENT RACIST.......

Youll hate the truth, but as proven other fans across the country know the truth.
Not bad for 'Blackbirds' huh
Were you alive in the 60's? If not then, you do not know WTH you are talking about.

It was only about two weeks ago that they accepted Dotson’s superiority.
Well, thats not exactly earth shattering news....If he comes back he will again be heralded as one of the elite PGs of all time and then work himself from the top-down

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I don't know, but apparently Rupp is a racist because Hagans isn’t allowed to date white chicks.

Am I doing it right @uncfan in ky?
WTH is wring with you?
My response was to someone that said UK were labeled racist because they had an all white team.
I guess he forgot that Rupp was a racist OR Rex left UK because REX was told he couldn’t date blacks.

WTH is wring with you?
My response was to someone that said UK were labeled racist because they had an all white team.
I guess he forgot that Rupp was a racist OR Rex left UK because REX was told he couldn’t date blacks.
Re-read your post. You made it sound like Rex left UK because Rupp told him he couldn't date black chicks.

So, there's nothing "wring" with me, but there sure is something wrong with your lying ass.

Re-read your post. You made it sound like Rex left UK because Rupp told him he couldn't date black chicks.

So, there's nothing "wring" with me, but there sure is something wrong with your lying ass.
You re-read it. Not my fault you’re a damn idiot.

Uncfan said: "I believe Rupp was labeled a racist because of quotes of his & because Rex Chapman said he left UK because he was told he couldn’t date black females."

What you said was Rupp is labeled a racist because of quotes and because Rex said he left because he was told he couldn't date black chicks. You said that and I'm the idiot????????

Uncfan said: "I believe Rupp was labeled a racist because of quotes of his & because Rex Chapman said he left UK because he was told he couldn’t date black females."

What you said was Rupp is labeled a racist because of quotes and because Rex said he left because he was told he couldn't date black chicks. You said that and I'm the idiot????????

Correct. Rupp made MANY racist comments & Rex left UK because he was told that he couldn’t date black females.
Why is this still an issue with you?

...just what I thought. Neither article backs up your claim that this is "why" he left UK.

Rex quote: “I don’t have an ax to grind,” he said. “I love the University of Kentucky. I bleed blue."

FAIL.
Chapman said scrutiny of his private life by athletic department officials, boosters and others hastened his departure from Kentucky. He left after two seasons and entered the NBA draft in 1988.

From the espn article.
Do you need the definition of hastened?

Chapman said scrutiny of his private life by athletic department officials, boosters and others hastened his departure from Kentucky. He left after two seasons and entered the NBA draft in 1988.

From the espn article.
Do you need the definition of hastened?

Not the real reason like you want it to be. He's said many times because of seeing 'the writing on the wall' w/NCAA troubles looming and because he had some injuries his Sophomore year and felt he would be risking his pro career had he stayed. This is why I told you to hit him up on Twitter. I'm sure you won't because the answer won't fit your narrative.

I do know this, Kentucky is going to the NCAA tournament!

Also, the same posters that say old banners don’t count as much are the ones crying about cheating from the 50s. Really can’t make this stuff up.
All these boomers harping on 1940 violations but when you discuss head to head records you get
I dont care, I wasnt alive then, we are talking modern day.. Bla bla,

Not the real reason like you want it to be. He's said many times because of seeing 'the writing on the wall' w/NCAA troubles looming and because he had some injuries his Sophomore year and felt he would be risking his pro career had he stayed. This is why I told you to hit him up on Twitter. I'm sure you won't because the answer won't fit your narrative.
I posted a link where he said that race played a part in him leaving UK.
I notice you didn’t post a link to your claims.... wonder why?

All these boomers harping on 1940 violations but when you discuss head to head records you get
I’d love to discuss all time head to head records with you.

I posted a link where he said that race played a part in him leaving UK.
I notice you didn’t post a link to your claims.... wonder why?

You've been saying that was why he left UK. Don't try to fix it now.

You're a complete waste of time. Your pointless, factless, baseless arguments on this board in almost every UK-related thread are beyond boring. Having been exposed here resulting in having ZERO credibility, it's mind boggling that you're even here.

You've been saying that was why he left UK. Don't try to fix it now.

You're a complete waste of time. Your pointless, factless, baseless arguments on this board in almost every UK-related thread are beyond boring. Having been exposed here resulting in having ZERO credibility, it's mind boggling that you're even here.
JFC, read the damn article. The man himself, said it was a reason why he left.
I’m sure the money played a part also but he clearly said that him being told not to date blacks was a reason why he left UK
Why is it so damn hard to admit that?????

JFC, read the damn article. The man himself, said it was a reason why he left.
I’m sure the money played a part also but he clearly said that him being told not to date blacks was a reason why he left UK
Why is it so damn hard to admit that?????

….still not THE reason.

FAIL.

One way or the other, it’s always time framing. Everyone knows who the best of all time is. They can dance around it all they want, but deep down, they know.

Exactly.

DgivuSHX4AA5p7l.jpg

So, are you saying that he received that money from a shoe company?
Interesting

Maybe? I don't know. And you don't either. You don't know what it's about. If it's illegal, suspend him. If Cal knew, fire him. It's really that simple. I don't make excuses for my team like UL and UNC fans do.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You and the dude with the fake wife need to quit pretending and go get hitched. Maybe get some matching Cowboys tattoos on the honeymoon.

You should probably just muster up the courage to propose to UK's AD and get it over with.

Hagans can pick up the open bar tab.

Maybe? I don't know. And you don't either. You don't know what it's about. If it's illegal, suspend him. If Cal knew, fire him. It's really that simple. I don't make excuses for my team like UL and UNC fans do.
I just asked how shoe companies paid the players. You tied it back to Hagans.

ADVERTISEMENT