ADVERTISEMENT

8th Annual College Basketball Draft

Ugh. That is horrific to hear about someone losing so many friends. Geez. Just brutal.

Camp Rockmont.

Tampa itself wasn’t terrible. But St. Pete, Sarasota, Venice, and those areas got walloped.

Extremely brutal. The one silver lining from disasters like this is it does wonders for bringing a community together in such a united effort. Been out on cleanup projects the past two weekends and it is plainly evident that when push comes to shove, there are countless people that will do anything they can to help their neighbors - and make sure that their needs are taken care of.

Camp Rockmount is beautiful. That seems like such an idyllic place to have a summer camp.

• Love
Reactions: GE Nole
@dukedevilz

If my pick comes, and it's close to expired, just pick for me, or skip.

I.didnt realize how fatigued I'd be with these treatmemts.

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Feel like I should know this, but what are the treatments for?

Feel free to send me a top 5/10 list. Lurker has done that in the past, and it always lasts for multiple rounds. Such a wide divergence in opinion once you get past the first 25 picks or so.

You are on the clock now, so if your time expires, I'll take whoever is the highest ranked player in the 3 Man Weave Aggregate Rankings.

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Feel like I should know this, but what are the treatments for?

Feel free to send me a top 5/10 list. Lurker has done that in the past, and it always lasts for multiple rounds. Such a wide divergence in opinion once you get past the first 25 picks or so.

You are on the clock now, so if your time expires, I'll take whoever is the highest ranked player in the 3 Man Weave Aggregate Rankings.
I have a pretty serious autoimmune issue. Just diagnosed few months ago. Is why I've been absent.

Really good 4th round picks so far.

Haven't update this in a while...

1st Round
1. Hunter Dickinson, Kansas
2. Cooper Flagg, Duke
3. RJ Davis, North Carolina
4. Mark Sears, Alabama
5. Johni Broome, Auburn
6. Ryan Kalkbrenner, Creighton
7. Kam Jones, Marquette
8. Kadary Richmond, St. John's
9. Caleb Love, Arizona
10. Alex Karaban, UConn

2nd Round
11. Oumar Ballo, Indiana
12. LJ Cryer, Houston
13. Tamin Lipsey, Iowa State
14. Ryan Nembhard, Gonzaga
15. Wade Taylor, Texas A&M
16. Braden Smith, Purdue
17. Hunter Sallis, Wake Forest
18. Jaxon Robinson, Kentucky
19. Johnell Davis, Arkansas
20. Great Osobor, Washington

3rd Round
21. Norchad Omier, Baylor
22. VJ Edgecombe, Baylor
23. Ace Baldwin, Penn State
24. Graham Ike, Gonzaga
25. Robbie Avila, Saint Louis
26. Mackenzie Mgbako, Indiana
27. Tyon Grant-Foster, Grand Canyon
28. Jackson Shelstad, Oregon
29. Josh Hubbard, Mississippi State
30. Matthew Murrell, Ole Miss

4th Round
31. Eric Dixon, Villanova
32. Bryce Hopkins, Providence
33. Dylan Harper, Rutgers
34. AJ Storr, Kansas
35. Tyson Degenhart, Boise State
36. Walter Clayton, Florida

Super talented. Could be an All-American if Self can get him to play defense and rebound.
Insiders are saying he agreed to come to KU dependent on that but it has been a struggle. Meaning him and Bill but heads a lot. I think he eventually will " get it " Reports are saying Mayo has been amazing and Griffen is good.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Insiders are saying he agreed to come to KU dependent on that but it has been a struggle. Meaning him and Bill but heads a lot. I think he eventually will " get it " Reports are saying Mayo has been amazing and Griffen is good.

Storr is the most talented of the three, but yes, if he's going to half-ass it, he likely won't get the minutes and usage he's expecting.

lol I wouldn't touch that guy with a 10 foot pole. He's a prima donna and just in college to cash a NIL check and showcase is scoring abilities for scouts.

Isn't @ThePhog08 up next or did he change his position?

Phog was a few picks ago.
IMG-4022.png

y'all slept on this one which is weird cause I would expect most of you (not Lurker) to feel a big cock if you slept on it.

Collin Murray-Boyles THE USC.

@lurkeraspect84 is on the clock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I like CMB. Definitely think he can be a 1st Team All-Conference performer. Would just be a little worried about how many games South Carolina will win. But, it's fairly good value for a late 4th-rounder.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
After busting thru the first 3 rounds at a good clip, it seems like round 4 is taking forever.

ADVERTISEMENT