• Louisville

• MSU

• Villanova

• Florida

• UNC

• Maryland

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
But to move the goalpost how many uk fans here heard the words “That n***** coach” during tubbys tenure, bc I heard it first hand 100s of times from the big blue faithful. And I don’t see many of you arguing on rupps behalf, or the majority of your fan base calling Louisville the blackbirds for a long period of time (some still do)
I can say that I've not heard either term, unless maybe it was some isolated, unremarkable moment. Maybe it's a local thing where you are?

Reactions: RipThru
Anybody else ever wonder why UK/UL fans start brawling at the slightest opportunity, but the other rivals just kind of chew gum and respect one another? Nothing offensive to say to each other.

Anybody else ever wonder why UK/UL fans start brawling at the slightest opportunity, but the other rivals just kind of chew gum and respect one another? Nothing offensive to say to each other.
Because other fan bases don’t hate each other like UL-UK. It’s laughable to hear other programs being more bitter rivals..

Because other fan bases don’t hate each other like UL-UK. It’s laughable to hear other programs being more bitter rivals..
I agree! Tobacco Rd. simply doesn't have the passion (hatred?) this rivalry does. Theirs gets more hype, but it doesn't stir passion amongst the fans like ours does, I don't care what ESPN says. Their rivalry i based on what color blue is best. Ours is based on (purportedly) what color skin is best. jumpingsmile

Holy shit, are Louisville fans breaking out the “racist” claims ITT? Must be a bad day for some of them

No I got triggered by the “tard nation” comment. And after cooling down a little my perspective of racism regarding uk fans is biased bc of the part of the state I live in and the fact that every racists person I know is a UK fan, which isn’t fair bc probly about 95% of the people I know at all are UK fans. It had nothing to do with our lackluster performance in an exhibition game where we were without our starting and backup centers.

Just like I have a problem with people thinking others are inferior bc of something they can’t control ie the color of their skin, I also have a problem with people calling people ******ed or “tards” bc people that have mental handicaps didn’t choose that lot in life either. But Calling someone a ****** or a racial slur, is a choice that I don’t agree with and quite frankly have a problem with.

No I got triggered by the “tard nation” comment. And after cooling down a little my perspective of racism regarding uk fans is biased bc of the part of the state I live in and the fact that every racists person I know is a UK fan, which isn’t fair bc probly about 95% of the people I know at all are UK fans. It had nothing to do with our lackluster performance in an exhibition game where we were without our starting and backup centers.

Just like I have a problem with people thinking others are inferior bc of something they can’t control ie the color of their skin, I also have a problem with people calling people ******ed or “tards” bc people that have mental handicaps didn’t choose that lot in life either. But Calling someone a ****** or a racial slur, is a choice that I don’t agree with and quite frankly have a problem with.

...don't you mean lackluster performance in 2 exhibition games? OSU spanked you guys by 12 and you were down double digits to D2 Bellarmine.

Believe me, I'm not threatened by the likes of you.Laughing

And I didn't say where I lived there were no racists, I said I don't associate with people like that. I know, reading is hard little buddy.

So the racists that live in your area, who is their team? I know u don’t really know the answer bc uve stated You don’t associate with people like that, but I’d bet they are uk fans too, if they are fans of any team at all.

Like I said Louisville doesn’t have a huge fan base in the state outside of the city of Louisville, like uk fans. And the farther you get away from the few metropolitan areas of the state the more racism you will encounter. Don’t twist that into me saying there are no racists in Louisville or no racists Louisville fans, bc im sure there are.

So the racists that live in your area, who is their team? I know u don’t really know the answer bc uve stated You don’t associate with people like that, but I’d bet they are uk fans too, if they are fans of any team at all.

Like I said Louisville doesn’t have a huge fan base in the state outside of the city of Louisville, like uk fans. And the farther you get away from the few metropolitan areas of the state the more racism you will encounter. Don’t twist that into me saying there are no racists in Louisville or no racists Louisville fans, bc im sure there are.

...doubling down on this idiotic theory, I see. Here's a clue, Corky.... there's racism that far exceeds the borders of the Commonwealth.

Villian07 comes off like maybe the age of a college kid. Go express your views on society's segments of racism to your college professor and see how fast you're called an idiot.

What part of what I said doesn’t make sense. That Kentucky is full of racists people? Or that outside of Louisville probly 90 percent of the state is made up of UK fans giving UK a much larger fan base? Meaning that the racists all over this state are a lot more likely to be UK fans than Louisville fans?

I have conceded that my personal bias due to the part of the state I live in isn’t a fair way to look at this subject. But just by looking at the numbers it’s not some conspiracy theory that UK would have more racists fans. And that’s not uks fault or anybody posting here’s fault, but it is what it is. And yes things have changed since the 50/60s but that doesn’t mean racism in Kentucky or America as a whole is dead. UK has one of the biggest fan bases in all of college basketball, so to say they have more racists than most if not all other programs comes down to the law of averages.

Regardless I’m not saying it’s UKs fault or that UK promotes racism, I’m stupid but not that stupid, I’m just saying UK has a pretty strong history with racism and their fan base is partly made up of people living in Kentucky, which is one of the most racists states in the nation.

Enough said here.

Reactions: JC for 3
Believe me, I'm not threatened by the likes of you.Laughing

And I didn't say where I lived there were no racists, I said I don't associate with people like that. I know, reading is hard little buddy.

And if u want to conscenually venture down to western Kentucky we can meet up and see whose threatened by the likes of who lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT