• Louisville

• MSU

• Villanova

• Florida

• UNC

• Maryland

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blanket statement must be BbNs favorite word. And Bill Plashce is one of the most respected sports journalist in America. Just bc he hates UK doesn’t mean that he made up the whole “blackbird” thing. I didn’t even know he was from Louisville till I went looking for ur naive ass some facts about Louisville being referred to as the black birds by racists uk fans. Plasche was living in Louisville, who do u think he heard calling Louisville the blackbirds? Fans of random teams that just so happened to live in Louisville? No, it was UK fans. Effin burden of proof and blanket statements must be the new bbn buzz words.

Go make a post on yalls homeboard and see if any uk fans remember calling Louisville the blackbirds as opposed to the cardinals. See if anyone has the balls to tell the truth, and you’ll see this isn’t something I’m making up. I know the crosses in tubbys lean killed my credibility, but arguing against this is arguing a fact, plain and simple.

And I know the 50/60s were a different time and racism certainly isn’t confined to one fan base, but just like basketball, UK is the King. And it didn’t stop in the 50/60s, we were the black birds to UK fans in the 70s-80s as well.

And I have read a million things outlining blantant racism among uk fans as well as coach rupp, maybe it’s you that has a little catching up to do, bc your right I’m not changing my mind, but if you are a rational person the facts will change yours.

Still waiting on how many times you heard tubby referred to as “that n*****” or “we will never win with a n**** coach” because I live in a town of about 3000 people and I heard it constantly, Hell I heard from older die hard UK fans at church of all places. And I know they grew up in a different era but that doesn’t excuse racism at least not to me.

....the is Exhibit A of card fans....when they have no argument against UK with regards to basketball in terms of past, present and future success. Villian07... it's 2019 and U6 is still 2nd fiddle in the state. With your recent comical additions to your program's history of Katina and her girls in the dorms, Brian Bowen and his parents' living in the Galt House, Ramsey, Jurich and RP.....that new rep isn't changing anytime soon. Card fans must be blind....they simply cannot see how much of their house is made of glass.

Reactions: RipThru
Blanket statement must be BbNs favorite word. And Bill Plashce is one of the most respected sports journalist in America. Just bc he hates UK doesn’t mean that he made up the whole “blackbird” thing. I didn’t even know he was from Louisville till I went looking for ur naive ass some facts about Louisville being referred to as the black birds by racists uk fans. Plasche was living in Louisville, who do u think he heard calling Louisville the blackbirds? Fans of random teams that just so happened to live in Louisville? No, it was UK fans. Effin burden of proof and blanket statements must be the new bbn buzz words.

Go make a post on yalls homeboard and see if any uk fans remember calling Louisville the blackbirds as opposed to the cardinals. See if anyone has the balls to tell the truth, and you’ll see this isn’t something I’m making up. I know the crosses in tubbys lean killed my credibility, but arguing against this is arguing a fact, plain and simple.

And I know the 50/60s were a different time and racism certainly isn’t confined to one fan base, but just like basketball, UK is the King. And it didn’t stop in the 50/60s, we were the black birds to UK fans in the 70s-80s as well.

And I have read a million things outlining blantant racism among uk fans as well as coach rupp, maybe it’s you that has a little catching up to do, bc your right I’m not changing my mind, but if you are a rational person the facts will change yours.

Still waiting on how many times you heard tubby referred to as “that n*****” or “we will never win with a n**** coach” because I live in a town of about 3000 people and I heard it constantly, Hell I heard from older die hard UK fans at church of all places. And I know they grew up in a different era but that doesn’t excuse racism at least not to me.

I’m calling you an idiot and a liar. Sick

Yeah, one game really gauges this years performance of both players..o_O

I’d worry about your lack of frontcourt this year. EJ seems to be way overrated, and Nick can’t catch a pass. Then you have some white guy transfer that all of you keep hyping up lol.

.....that's funny, the ESPN announcers seem to be in unison hyping up Sestina's game too. Nick can't catch a pass? You're reaching. EJ? Plenty to prove.... the jury's still out.

...forgive me if there's nothing about U6 that worries me. Keep Nwora in check on defense (which playing D is the strength of this year's UK team) and the game will end in yet another UK win. Limit him and U6 is nothing more than ordinary.

You know I live in a town of 7000 and I hear UL fans calling UK players “cracker” AND the N word. See how easy that is?

I’m calling you an idiot and a liar. Sick

So u never heard a single uk fan call tubby the n-word, bc it was a pretty common thing during the end of tubbys tenure. U must live in a helluva different part of the state than I do. I was wrong about the crosses and I owned it, but that the only “lie” I said. Now u acting like I’ve never heard the term blackbirds, as uofl86 so elegantly put it, bull shit.

Yeah, one game really gauges this years performance of both players..o_O

I’d worry about your lack of frontcourt this year. EJ seems to be way overrated, and Nick can’t catch a pass. Then you have some white guy transfer that all of you keep hyping up lol.

But he's our white guy lol. So far our front court isn't any better than yours after the first game. But we do ok with Sestina and Brooks playing small ball. And we do have some talent in the back court. Its gonna be a fun year for both teams.

Reactions: UL_1986
So u never heard a single uk fan call tubby the n-word. U must live in a helluva different part of the state than I do. I was wrong about the crosses and I owned it, but that the only “lie” I said. Now u acting like I’ve never heard the term blackbirds, as uofl86 so elegantly put it, bull shit.

...Exhibit B.... U6 fans talk like there's no racism in existence within their fanbase. o_O

You know I live in a town of 7000 and I hear UL fans calling UK players “cracker” AND the N word. See how easy that is?

Whose the liar and the idiot here? Bc ur full of shit. And I’m sure there are racists Louisville fans, but we don’t have an entire state littered with them.

...Exhibit B.... U6 fans talk like there's no racism in existence within their fanbase. o_O

I’m sure there are, I’ve stated that. But I’m also sure it’s no where near the number of racists uk fans. Yalls program was built by a racists whom up decided to name an arena after.

I’m sure there are, I’ve stated that. But I’m also sure it’s no where near the number of racists uk fans. Yalls program was built by a racists whom up decided to name an arena after.
source.gif

You're sure there is more racist UK fans based on what, your opinion? Wake up, dude. It's 2019. If what you keep spouting here was remotely true, UK simply wouldn't be having the success they do on an annual basis.

The people I associate with don’t use those terms, so you believe what you want.

Then u live in a far better place than me. I live in trigg county, super small, super rural, and full of racism. Where’s this racist free town of 7000 just in case I wanna move to utopia? No wait u live in the town that calls white people crackers lmao, YOUR A LIAR AND AN IDIOT.

Please don’t read that as a threat I would never threaten to communicate with anyone on this board outside this board, unless it was consensual (lol) im just curious what part of the state he lives in bc in western Kentucky racism is real and I’m sure it is in eastern Kentucky as well bc eastern Kentucky isn’t as diverse population wise.

You're sure there is more racist UK fans based on what, your opinion? Wake up, dude. It's 2019. If what you keep spouting here was remotely true, UK simply wouldn't be having the success they do on an annual basis.

Bc this state is full of racists and 90 percent of the state outside of Louisville are UK fans. It’s a numbers game. UK has more fans in a state full of racism means UK very likely has more racists fans.

Villian07 comes off like maybe the age of a college kid. Go express your views on society's segments of racism to your college professor and see how fast you're called an idiot.

I’m never gonna change ur mind and ur never gonna change my mind. So count it as a win or count me as a dumbass idc I don’t much have the time to explain the history of uk and racism like it’s not something every single college basketball fan isn’t already aware of.

This thread is too Rafters esque for my liking. Too much ******ation flowing from the usual suspects. I’ll show myself the door. Yikes.

....meanwhile, Jerry Eaves is shredding U6 Hoops on his radio show for their performance vs Bellarmine.
Eaves has a hate boner for UL. You probably believe everything you hear on Fox News too.

But he's our white guy lol. So far our front court isn't any better than yours after the first game. But we do ok with Sestina and Brooks playing small ball. And we do have some talent in the back court. Its gonna be a fun year for both teams.
This.

JC, take notes from your boy.

Then u live in a far better place than me. I live in trigg county, super small, super rural, and full of racism. Where’s this racist free town of 7000 just in case I wanna move to utopia? No wait u live in the town that calls white people crackers lmao, YOUR A LIAR AND AN IDIOT.

Please don’t read that as a threat I would never threaten to communicate with anyone on this board outside this board, unless it was consensual (lol) im just curious what part of the state he lives in bc in western Kentucky racism is real and I’m sure it is in eastern Kentucky as well bc eastern Kentucky isn’t as diverse population wise.

Believe me, I'm not threatened by the likes of you.Laughing

And I didn't say where I lived there were no racists, I said I don't associate with people like that. I know, reading is hard little buddy.

Whose the liar and the idiot here? Bc ur full of shit. And I’m sure there are racists Louisville fans, but we don’t have an entire state littered with them.

I almost feel sad for you. I mean, the last sentence "see how easy that is" should have clued you in to the fact that allegations are easy to make, especially vague ones like your personal blanket comments. I apologize, because I wasn't aware I was speaking to someone who was mentally handicapped. I will do better next time. Now go put your helmet on.

Bc this state is full of racists and 90 percent of the state outside of Louisville are UK fans. It’s a numbers game. UK has more fans in a state full of racism means UK very likely has more racists fans.

Now there's a theory that will hold up under scientific scrutiny. :rolleyes:

....still, nothing about Nwora and the crew of role players concern me.
Nothing about Kentucky scares me at all. Decent back court...mediocre front court. Adequate wings. Still think we win by 6-8 points.

Nothing about Kentucky scares me at all. Decent back court...mediocre front court. Adequate wings. Still think we win by 6-8 points.

...thought you were headed out the door?

You said this stupid shit last year and got smacked on your home floor. You just never learn.

Holy shit, are Louisville fans breaking out the “racist” claims ITT? Must be a bad day for some of them
Please, the raftards have spewed just as much ******ation ITT. Lol at JC consistently saying “Nwora and role players”. We have Nwora, Sutton, Williamson, and Enoch that can score at will. I guess if he keeps rehashing the farce he suddenly believes it.

It will be a good game but Kentucky will win like we always do. Then we will hear the same stuff leading up to the next game. Rinse and repeat but always getting that W against Louisville.

Reactions: JC for 3
...thought you were headed out the door?

You said this stupid shit last year and got smacked on your home floor. You just never learn.
Last year we barely could fill a roster. You should watch more basketball and spend less time on Raftards. Yes, I’m out now. This is getting embarrassing for some of you.

Please, the raftards have spewed just as much ******ation ITT. Lol at JC consistently saying “Nwora and role players”. We have Nwora, Sutton, Williamson, and Enoch that can score at will. I guess if he keeps rehashing the farce he suddenly believes it.
You’ve lost the argument when you start playing the racist card against an opposing teams fans. At least they’re discussing the actual game, at least I think they are. Haven’t read the whole thread

It will be a good game but Kentucky will win like we always do. Then we will hear the same stuff leading up to the next game. Rinse and repeat but always getting that W against Louisville.
Wouldn’t be so sure of that. This is an odd year, and tbh Kentucky doesn’t really scare me like years prior.

You’ve lost the argument when you start playing the racist card against an opposing teams fans. At least they’re discussing the actual game, at least I think they are. Haven’t read the whole thread
Show me where I played “the racist card”. Don’t fall into the rhetoric of the others. It’s just a pissing match between 2 groups of morons.

I wasn’t referring to you. “Some” was referring to Villian07
You said Louisville “fans” if I recall correctly. There’s one dude talking about that, and the rest of the mouth breathers chomped hard onto the bait.

ADVERTISEMENT