• Villanova

• Florida

• UNC

• Maryland

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MGC_07

Jun 29, 2016
Who is your pick to win the Natty before the season starts?

Actually they beat Michigan for the title not too long ago. I remember that game being played.
True, but they cheated, and it was not recognized by NCAA.
That's how the NCAA works, right? I mean for years, once a cheater has been caught, they wipe away the wins, right?

Wher dat banner hang"n in duh Chic"n bucket? I was there for a concert, I didn't see no banner for 2013

True, but they cheated, and it was not recognized by NCAA.
That's how the NCAA works, right? I mean for years, once a cheater has been caught, they wipe away the wins, right?
NCAA is trash. Michigan knew who they were playing against.

Using that logic, Cal technically has no final fours before Kentucky right?

Stupid NCAA
Calipari has 4 Final fours, 2 title games and a Championship in 10 years. :D

other schools would champion that success in their career. Anyhow, I'm not for vacating games. We watched UL win the title, we watched Calipari lose to KU. We watched Calipari lose to UK's Pitino.

Last edited:
If Michigan State gets completely healthy, they’ll be my pick.

Louisville has the talent, I just think that we are a point guard away.

I don’t know enough about Kansas or Duke to offer an opinion yet.

Kentucky will be their normally talented self, I don’t think that Calipari has the talent advantage he needs to win it all though.

I think Florida could make a lot of noise in the tournament. Adding Blackshear to a talented group already, will be a very tough out.

Usual suspects is the safe pick (UNC/Kentucky/Kansas) I do not think Duke has it this year, they could change my mind tho. MSU, if healthy, clearly a great team.

Just glad CBB is right around the corner!!!

Reactions: cooljeff
Kentucky's post players are going to have to show more development to have a shot imo.

UL doesn't look the part early on. Not sold there, not convinced they can even win the ACC.

MSU is the most complete and has a ton of talent. Early favorite for me.

Kansas will be a real threat too.

Kentucky's post players are going to have to show more development to have a shot imo.

UL doesn't look the part early on. Not sold there, not convinced they can even win the ACC.

MSU is the most complete and has a ton of talent. Early favorite for me.

Kansas will be a real threat too.

U6 has not won the ACC since they've been there and I don't see it happening this year either. They're Nwora and a crew of role players.

Reactions: RipThru
Lol, we had both of our post players out and still won by double digits. Sutton was our anchor last night. We’ll be just fine, I’d worry about your own team.

Reactions: TDredbird
Really? UKKK. That's on you. Now wear it.

I didn't know you were like that. I do now.

I wasn’t until the bbn fella so cleverly coined us tard nation. Adolph rupp, crosses burning in tubbys yard, calling Louisville the “blackbirds” At least my shot at UK has validation, uk and racism go hand in hand almost as well as uk and tradition. UK fans need to own that.

Edit: I was wrong about the crosses in tubbys yard, read it and took it as truth before verifying it. My mistake, doesn’t change the fact that if we were to make a poll of most racists fan base of all time it would be a runaway, hell they named their arena after a racist, y’all need a link for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: TDredbird
That's a little disingenuous. It was a 2 point game with less than 4 minutes to go. Also, UL was mentioned in the poll in this thread, and are ranked top 5 in the AP. It's ok. You don't have a PG and acting like Enoch is some big difference maker is like me saying Nick Richards rolled his ankle or UK would have beaten Georgetown by 50. Oh, and nobody is "worried" about UL at this particular time.

Lol, we had both of our post players out and still won by double digits. Sutton was our anchor last night. We’ll be just fine, I’d worry about your own team.

That game was closer than the final score lol. I've always said if your guys can play defense, but that wasn't the case against Bellarmine.

I know they put for sale signs in his yard. I saw no mention of burning crosses. Got a link?

Syracuse lost to DII school Le Moyne during a preseason game in 2009. That same team went onto finish 30-5, win the Big East and earn a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.

Never put any thought into preseason performances. They are simply just going through the motions to get a little in game experience before the season begins.

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT