ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Ohio St. Vs #22 WVU

doogie503

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
On FS1.

Not sure how long we're gonna hang around in this one. Big step up for this young team.

Last edited:
Laughing

Scoring 40 ppg and hitting miracle buzzer beaters is clearly the blueprint to winning championships.

Too bad uva cant ever beat us.

We would beat you in a championship game if you ever made it there

RollLaugh

Needed that laugh. That old man ymca ball doesnt work against us.

We beat you in the only neutral court meeting in the last few years. That's a better indication of how we would do against you in a tourney game than anything else.

We beat you in the only neutral court meeting in the last few years. That's a better indication of how we would do against you in a tourney game than anything else.

You beat a team full of freshman in the beginning of the press virginia rebuild. Then we bitch slapped you in morgantown and on your home floor.

Uva winning it all gave everyone hope. If perennial losers and 1st round chokers with a horrible style of basketball can pull it off... anybody can.

You beat a team full of freshman in the beginning of the press virginia rebuild. Then we bitch slapped you in morgantown and on your home floor.

Uva winning it all gave everyone hope. If perennial losers and 1st round chokers with a horrible style of basketball can pull it off... anybody can.

But you guys won't. I'll make a bet with you if you are that confident in WVU winning it all. I am that confident that they won't.

They couldn't rebound or defend, but they were fun to watch offensively.

Cant believe that team blew a 20 point lead against louisville in the elite 8. Took a long time to get over that one.

They could really lite it up. I remember quite a few games of them scoring over 100

Technically we've already won a national championship. Back when the NIT was the premier postseason tourney.

Maybe that's what gave UVA hope to win a real championship. If WVU can win the NIT, then UVA can win the NCAA tourney. Nice sidestep of the bet though.

Maybe that's what gave UVA hope to win a real championship. If WVU can win the NIT, then UVA can win the NCAA tourney. Nice sidestep of the bet though.

I'll be holding out hope till one of us dies. So you're not getting paid either way.

Reactions: jhmossy
These OSU bigs flopping their asses off

yeah they do that. A lot. Have fun. They have a pretty good team otherwise though. I didn’t even think they played particularly well against us and still seemed to never not be in control.

Reactions: doogie503
Wesson is such a little bitch. Dude is flopping every time down the floor.

Deuce McBride is big time... that was one lucky shot tho lol

OSU has been trash down the stretch. Rough last few possessions

This season is completely wide open. I won't be surprised if an intern (who never watched a game) wins the office poll of NCAAT bracket challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT