ADVERTISEMENT

NC State’s DJ Burns is my favorite player

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
I miss the post up big man. A guy like this is why I fell in love with the sport. I’m just bigger than you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me down low.

NC St in Overtime didn’t fall into the trap of shooting terrible 3s like most college teams. They fed their big man down low and let him take high percentage shots.

UNC probably wins by a million tomorrow, NC St is on their 5th game in 5 days, don’t think they can hang. I’ll be a DJ fan forever though no matter what he does next.

11546415.jpeg

He’s alright. Teams like FSU and UNC just run him off the floor though. If he took conditioning seriously he would be a lot better.

He played 12 minutes and had 0 points and 0 rebounds against FSU. UVA just plays right into his hands.

He’s alright. Teams like FSU and UNC just run him off the floor though. If he took conditioning seriously he would be a lot better.

He played 12 minutes and had 0 points and 0 rebounds against FSU. UVA just plays right into his hands.
I thought it was a decent matchup for state also. Playing the 4th game in 4 days against a slow team. Still, UVA will grind you down when you’re on defense so credit to state for pulling it out. But I agree, Burns playing against a UVA type is better for his game than a lot of others who want to run.

Reactions: GE Nole
I miss the post up big man. A guy like this is why I fell in love with the sport. I’m just bigger than you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me down low.

NC St in Overtime didn’t fall into the trap of shooting terrible 3s like most college teams. They fed their big man down low and let him take high percentage shots.

UNC probably wins by a million tomorrow, NC St is on their 5th game in 5 days, don’t think they can hang. I’ll be a DJ fan forever though no matter what he does next.
That’s what the NBA used to look like. Moses Malone, Ewing, Akeem were fun to watch battle Now it is girly ball where the first shot is always a three pointer.

I thought Burns had soft hands and was a very good passer. Especially for a huge human being.

Burns is the exact player that would have Kentucky in hell. Please no

have you ever seen Burns and Bacot having sex? Apparently it's really cool.

Ya'll lost before us eat shit

99% of the time if a chunky dude is on the floor you know he's a baller. Love to see him balling out for all of us big dudes
No. You eat shit. And enjoy the losing streak to the Cocks.

Big guy had a double-double tonight against Oakland. 24 points and 11 rebounds. 9-12 from the field and 6-7 from the free throw line.

Reactions: ncrebel574
If Colorado can win tomorrow it will set up an interesting matchup in the Sweet Sixteen with Burns vs Eddie Lampkin. They have the same body type and skillset.

Reactions: LVPack
Could be
If Colorado can win tomorrow it will set up an interesting matchup in the Sweet Sixteen with Burns vs Eddie Lampkin. They have the same body type and skillset.
How has Lampkin been for you guys? He might be the biggest POS I've ever seen but I'm curious if he is better getting away from the biggest POS coach in Jamie Dixon.

ADVERTISEMENT