ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Ohio St. Vs #22 WVU

Lol we've been a way better postseason program than uva

First round chokers go on one run and now we never hear the end of it.

There's not a single person on this board who would choose WVU's postseason history over UVA's

Only to Doogie. He knows it's all love lol

Im.l feeling our team a little too much after this win, but we're loaded with young talent. jalen bridges a top 60 guy redshirting and another top 70 kid isaiah cottrell signed for next year. Huggs is gonna make a run for that title before he hangs it up.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
Im.l feeling our team a little too much after this win, but we're loaded with young talent. jalen bridges a top 60 guy redshirting and another top 70 kid isaiah cottrell signed for next year. Huggs is gonna make a run for that title before he hangs it up.

If Huggs has to run for a title, then you have no chance.

He still the biggest choker in ncaa basketball history...

I think it just shows how undervalued DeAndre Hunter was. Without him, we lose by 20 to a 16 seed. With him, we win the natty.

Better pack a lunch... that man can drink some beer. Lol

Lunch...the GOAT
IMG_0817.jpg

Reactions: doogie503
I think it just shows how undervalued DeAndre Hunter was. Without him, we lose by 20 to a 16 seed. With him, we win the natty.

ty Jerome deserves way more credit than hunter does. Dude literally played the game of his life against auburn. Will never play a game that good again in his basketball career.

Are most WV ppl fans of the Steelers?

Growing up, most Kentucky folks are Bengals fans, it changed a bit when Tennessee got a football team.

A lot are.. steelers have a huge national fan base going back to the 70' dynasty team... lot of states like tennessee and others that didnt have teams back then root for them. Ive been to games in nashville and cincy where steelers made up 75% of the crowd.

But i was born in pittsburgh and my dads whole side of the family is from western pa.

But yeah, wv is a mix of steelers, bengals, browns, redskins fans... depending on which part of the state you're from.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Funny story, I have a great friend from Columbus. He was a die hard Browns fan until they moved, he's still a fan of the new Browns located in Baltimore.

Best thing Lurker about the Ravens first super bowl - won one before the Indy Colts did!! Shocked if browns keep Freddie as head coach...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No one gives a shit about regular season games LMAO

You had the complete opposite opinion 8 months ago when your team had been out of the 2nd round twice in 25-30 years.

Uva was the postseason laughing stock of college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT