ADVERTISEMENT

10 of Auburn's wins...

And they often get taken care of by the refs.

I don't understand why any ref would take the word of a fat, sweaty coach that screams at everything around him.

Last night Pearl sweated through his suit coat. Unbelievable.

He's done that a few times this season. I think he's sweating more as he gets older.

EPbFRwRXsAAHp-n.jpg

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
LOL. Auburn living rent free on this board even with the mods trying to silence us.
Hey, you finally showed up.

Where are all the brags? Auburn the last great hope for college basketball has fallen down into the trenches.

AuHoosier who leads the SEC by two games? Auburn? Florida? LSU? Tennessee?

Sorry, it is Kentucky.

Kentucky may fold like a cheap suit; however, UK will never be the turds that Auburn and Tennessee fans are. You have been bragging since November and now in February you team is shit.

Hey, you finally showed up.

Where are all the brags? Auburn the last great hope for college basketball has fallen down into the trenches.

AuHoosier who leads the SEC by two games? Auburn? Florida? LSU? Tennessee?

Sorry, it is Kentucky.

Kentucky may fold like a cheap suit; however, UK will never be the turds that Auburn and Tennessee fans are. You have been bragging since November and now in February you team is shit.
giphy.gif

They’re not that good. Weak schedule
Maybe so. But Auburn would probably be 25-2 had they not had a top 15 draft pick pull a hammy. This was always going to be a rebuilding year after losing Jared, Bryce and Chuma, so tournament wins are cake this year. AU was never going to make it back to the FF this season, but winning an assload of games and getting a good tournament seed will still make for a fun season. Plus it’s helping tremendously with recruiting guys like Jalen Green to come in.

Reactions: allforAU
Maybe so. But Auburn would probably be 25-2 had they not had a top 15 draft pick pull a hammy. This was always going to be a rebuilding year after losing Jared, Bryce and Chuma, so tournament wins are cake this year. AU was never going to make it back to the FF this season, but winning an assload of games and getting a good tournament seed will still make for a fun season. Plus it’s helping tremendously with recruiting guys like Jalen Green to come in.
dream on

next year auburn will be undefeated take it to the bank

1. Go to KenPom.com.
  2. Sort by the "Luck" column.
  3. Scroll down to the second line.
  4. Read "Auburn."
  5. Close browser.
  6. Rethink life choices.

Reactions: jhmossy
They’re not that good. Weak schedule

I said that about KU last year but no one believed me. I was proved right when it was 51-26 at halftime vs AU.

We aren’t good and I thought we would win 17 games this year, but I’ll take 24.

I said that about KU last year but no one believed me.

Wrong on both accounts.

KU’s SOS was #1 last year (as it often is). Don’t even compare.

And no one thought KU was going far last year. Most predicted a loss to Auburn. Do you just make this stuff up?

Reactions: olsonab
Wrong on both accounts.

And no one thought KU was going far last year. Most predicted a loss to Auburn. Do you just make this stuff up?

Yeah, I just make stuff up. Everyone knew AU was better than KU last year, right??

Congrats on winning the Big 12.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Wrong on both accounts.

Yeah, I just make stuff up. Everyone knew AU was better than KU last year, right??

I addressed this in another thread, but Auburn was a slight favorite over Kansas last year in the Tournament, and most people I know picked Auburn (as I did in 4 brackets). So, yes, most people predicted that at the time of the Tournament Auburn - a 5 seed - was slightly better than Kansas - a 4 seed.

I addressed this in another thread, but Auburn was a slight favorite over Kansas last year in the Tournament, and most people I know picked Auburn (as I did in 4 brackets). So, yes, most people predicted that at the time of the Tournament Auburn - a 5 seed - was slightly better than Kansas - a 4 seed.

Very true. I’m surprised we didn’t win by more.

AU, UK, Tech and UVA were the best four teams by far.

Reactions: Big_Blue79

Many expected KU to lose that game. No one was surprised. If they’d had a full roster, expectations would have been much different.

If Okoro and another of your top 3 were out for the tourney, do you think anyone’s predicting them to get past the 2nd round? I’m pretty sure most would be predicting a 1st round loss.

Reactions: olsonab
Many expected KU to lose that game. No one was surprised. If they’d had a full roster, expectations would have been much different.

If Okoro and another of your top 3 were out for the tourney, do you think anyone’s predicting them to get past the 2nd round? I’m pretty sure most would be predicting a 1st round loss.

Agreed. That’s why I predicted AU to get killed the year before in the tourney as we were down to 6-7 players in the rotation.

I promise I’m here for actual basketball conversation regardless of what you all think about AU fans...

ADVERTISEMENT