ADVERTISEMENT

10 of Auburn's wins...

Agreed. That’s why I predicted AU to get killed the year before in the tourney as we were down to 6-7 players in the rotation.

I promise I’m here for actual basketball conversation regardless of what you all think about AU fans...
Oh man, you Auburn fans probably STILL flinch just at the thought of Clemson Basketball.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy" "uncle, uncle, uncle".

Bert you called out Mexicans as if they're some sort of vermin. You didn't mention illegals. And on your watch as mayor, if they were illegal why didn't you have them deported? I very much took offense as my deceased wife was Mexican.

You are welcomed to hate on me all you desire. I don't know what basis you are attacking me on but have at it.

Why don't you just put me on ignore and believe what ever source you want.

Oh man, you Auburn fans probably STILL flinch just at the thought of Clemson Basketball.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy" "uncle, uncle, uncle".

Nah, it is what it is and was fairly predictable. We’ve done ok since.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Us UK fans are still breast feeding the baby that Duke put in our bellies in November 2018, so I get it.
Luckily I was in breckendrige when Clemson decided to fvck us against our will in that tournament game. So I drank lots of booze and went and got in the hot tub while it snowed to ease the pain.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and olsonab
Luckily I was in breckendrige when Clemson decided to fvck us against our will in that tournament game. So I drank lots of booze and went and got in the hot tub while it snowed to ease the pain.
The worst part is the fact that it's a loooooong off season.

Reactions: Lover of Pearl
The worst part is the fact that it's a loooooong off season.
No kidding. I think AU is in for an early exit again this year, but next year will be looking bright as fvck if we land even a couple of the remaining 2020 kids Bruce is in on..

Recruiting side note: AU and UK both gonna miss on big Cliff O. Sucks.

I doubt that I would have a beer with AuHoosier. I have relatively good taste.

I use my real name. I am not one to hide behind a moniker like AuHoosier. I am Bert Higginbotha the only reason that I am not Bert Higginbotham is because Rivals is cheap and don't give us that many digits.

But thank God I am a hillbilly.
I would drink some good bourbon with you my friend. Any of you UK fans on here as well. Were I live, we have a BWW’s where UK fans meet up at big games (20-30) and we have good talks during the games. They’re all from Kentucky and my family is there so it’s always good talks of course. They all like Bruce and what he’s done for the SEC and Auburn and how he’s always complimenting UK, etc. In return, I tell them I hated the Cal hire because I loved Pitino and thought Cal was just there for the money, but he changed my mind for his contributions, etc....you know, that sort of friendly stuff.

Reactions: kyjeff1
And they often get taken care of by the refs.

I don't understand why any ref would take the word of a fat, sweaty coach that screams at everything around him.

Last night Pearl sweated through his suit coat. Unbelievable.
He can work the refs like no one else. Before he coached he sold more Buick’s in the Midwest than anyone. For some reason, adults (the press, refs) that should know better buy into his whole schtick.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Depth for a program like yalls is, but for us two years ago with the way we played was crucial. I’ll be happy when we can win with 7 guys like y’all.

If we can add Jalen Green with Shariffe Cooper next year, we can do that...

But we still won't because Pearl likes to play 9-10 and wear teams down. It's his philosophy and it isn't changing unless he doesn't have 8-10 players, which doesn't look likely to be the case anytime soon. He's right about it, too, regardless of what some Kansas fan thinks.

Why anyone would WANT a 7 man rotation is bizarre to me.

Last edited:
But we still won't because Pearl likes to play 9-10 and wear teams down. It's his philosophy and it isn't changing unless he doesn't have 8-10 players, which doesn't look likely to be the case anytime soon. He's right about it, too, regardless of what some Kansas fan thinks.

Why anyone would WANT a 7 man rotation is bizarre to me.
John Wooden would tell Pearl he is a fool for having such a deep roster. You should never have more than a 7 or 8 man roster for many reasons.
That's exactly what he told Cal during the 2015 season when UK had 10 guys. That's a lot of dudes to find playing time for and in this day and age, I don't think you're going to wear anyone down, these kids are in great shape. That kinda thing used to work back in the 90's and early 2000's, but the training these kids go through now is crazy.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT