ADVERTISEMENT

10 of Auburn's wins...

Agreed. That’s why I predicted AU to get killed the year before in the tourney as we were down to 6-7 players in the rotation.

I promise I’m here for actual basketball conversation regardless of what you all think about AU fans...

KU only plays 7 now. K almost always plays 7. Depth is overrated.

KU only plays 7 now. K almost always plays 7. Depth is overrated.

Depth for a program like yalls is, but for us two years ago with the way we played was crucial. I’ll be happy when we can win with 7 guys like y’all.

If we can add Jalen Green with Shariffe Cooper next year, we can do that...

I can buy your ass out any day and not have to use two bank accounts.

Where was Auburn today AuHoosier? Kentucky won their 49th SEC championship at the expense of your Auburn Tigers. UK only had to beat Auburn and three turd head SEC officials to do it.
Lol at Bert still blaming officials

Reactions: allforAU
I can buy your ass out any day and not have to use two bank accounts.

Where was Auburn today AuHoosier? Kentucky won their 49th SEC championship at the expense of your Auburn Tigers. UK only had to beat Auburn and three turd head SEC officials to do it.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
lol. At old poor ass Bert being able to buy anyone out. The dude is the prime example of old poor hill billy trash that is the Kentucky fanbase
Bert is a good guy. You need to stop being so angry and getting personal with other posters. I'm sure in real life we would all have a beer and get along. Cheers.

Bert is a good guy. You need to stop being so angry and getting personal with other posters. I'm sure in real life we would all have a beer and get along. Cheers.
I doubt that I would have a beer with AuHoosier. I have relatively good taste.

I use my real name. I am not one to hide behind a moniker like AuHoosier. I am Bert Higginbotha the only reason that I am not Bert Higginbotham is because Rivals is cheap and don't give us that many digits.

But thank God I am a hillbilly.

1. Go to KenPom.com.
  2. Sort by the "Luck" column.
  3. Scroll down to the second line.
  4. Read "Auburn."
  5. Close browser.
  6. Rethink life choices.

So, having a team that finds ways to win despite the statistics is a bad thing? I’m really confused or you don’t understand KenPom’s luck rating.

1. Bert HigginbothaWell-Known Member

Hell no. They are going to Kentucky for a real damned job. Build the damned wall. Keep them out. There are not enough jobs in Texas and Arizona and California and Florida............ they keep coming to my area. I don't want them. I am racist and want AMERICANS. Screw MEXICANS. I am an American.

Geeze, the only Mexican that I know I have learned at Wal Mart in Kentucky. Keep the friggin's Mexicans out of my state.

I was a Mayor of a little town and my taxes had to pay for the friggin' translators in court so your good friendly Mexicans could go to court and get freed again so they could rack up another crime. Fvck um.

409 Feb 24, 2017

Yeah... Bert’s a real good guy lol. Nope, just a racist dipshit. Not surprised some of you guys like him though. Brilliant minds and all. o_O

So, having a team that finds ways to win despite the statistics is a bad thing? I’m really confused or you don’t understand KenPom’s luck rating.

You're really confused. I'm saying that they're not nearly as good as their record in a response to a post saying that Auburn would be 25-2 if Okoro didn't go out, meaning that Auburn has already been lucky to have the record they have.

..crickets.. from his nuthuggers. Not surprised some of you condone his racism, being that “some” of you (you know who you are) are probably racist as well. Disgusting.

You're really confused. I'm saying that they're not nearly as good as their record in a response to a post saying that Auburn would be 25-2 if Okoro didn't go out, meaning that Auburn has already been lucky to have the record they have.

Who says they aren’t as good as their record? KenPom certainly doesn’t say that.

..crickets.. from his nuthuggers. Not surprised some of you condone his racism, being that “some” of you (you know who you are) are probably racist as well. Disgusting.
I don't support racism in the least, which is good enough for me. At the same time, it's not my place to condemn others when I have lots of room for improvement. That said, people say dumb things sometimes just to be talking/typing. I typically just assume folks here post with a certain level of bravado and fakeness. As evidenced by the fake wives and many other lies that are obvious.

I don't want to be part of your crusade to judge others. Keep fighting the good fight. Cheers.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I don't support racism in the least, which is good enough for me. At the same time, it's not my place to condemn others when I have lots of room for improvement. That said, people say dumb things sometimes just to be talking/typing. I typically just assume folks here post with a certain level of bravado and fakeness. As evidenced by the fake wives and many other lies that are obvious.

I don't want to be part of your crusade to judge others. Keep fighting the good fight. Cheers.
Lol. Figured you wouldn’t any problem with his bigotry. Very sad, however I’m not surprised in the least. Spineless.

Whatever you say little guy.

“Bert is a good guy. You need to stop being so angry and getting personal with other posters”

Practice what you preach once in a while. I wouldn’t consider a racist a “good guy”. But hey, that says more about you than me.

Last edited:
Whatever you say little guy.

“Bert is a good guy. You need to stop being so angry and getting personal with other posters”

Practice what you preach once in a while. I wouldn’t consider a racist a “good guy”. But hey, that’s says more about you than me.
I mean, you're assuming I even knew that post existed, but like I said, I'm out on this particular discussion. You can generalize, judge, and insult all you want. Your opinion means even less than zero.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I mean, you're assuming I even knew that post existed, but like I said, I'm out of this particular discussion. You can generalize, judge, and insult all you want. Your opinion means even less than zero.
Bye bye now. Your last two sentences are quite rich, I’d take your own advice, and maybe stop projecting for once in your life. Poor guy.

Awww, no rebuttal so he has to resort to a unoriginal gif. Jarms, you’re better than this. Laughing

I assume that UL86 has been here talking about my racism.

I have him, Jimbo and some others on ignore; so I can only assume they have been spreading their slime.

I am totally against illegal immigration. Pure and simple. That is not racism.

Please do not feel obligated to defend my immigration views. They are not racist and I stand by them. I use my real name and I stand by my past posts if they are shown in complete context.

I have him, Jimbo and some others on ignore; so I can only assume they have been spreading their slime.

Please do not feel obligated to defend my immigration views. They are not racist and I stand by them. I use my real name and I stand by my past posts if they are shown in complete context.
You even called yourself a racist you dipshit.RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Let me translate

"I have the people who call me out on my BS on ignore"

You call people names and cuss them out when they disagree with you and want to take this high road? Give me a break. Other people will give you a pass because of your age, but there is no age limit on being a jackass. I don't even care if its on the internet or not.

Reactions: UL_1986

Bert you called out Mexicans as if they're some sort of vermin. You didn't mention illegals. And on your watch as mayor, if they were illegal why didn't you have them deported? I very much took offense as my deceased wife was Mexican.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT