ADVERTISEMENT

10-1 ACC

That reminds me, you ever planning a west coast trip?
Man, I will be out there at some point. Always wanted to get out west. It’s too beautiful to never get out that way.

The last few years have been really busy/hard. Graduating from college, starting my career, losing my mom. I just haven’t had the time or funds for a vacation out that way. But mark my words, when I’m in California, your area will definitely be a stop. I love showing Louisville fans how to drink bourbon! ;)

Man, I will be out there at some point. Always wanted to get out west. It’s too beautiful to never get out that way.

The last few years have been really busy/hard. Graduating from college, starting my career, losing my mom. I just haven’t had the time or funds for a vacation out that way. But mark my words, when I’m in California, your area will definitely be a stop. I love showing Louisville fans how to drink bourbon! ;)
20 to 1 odds @UL_1986 drinks you under the table.

any takers? Only way he doesn't is lack of interest.

I hear ya bud. Let’s make it a plan to hang when you’re out here. I love bourbon as you know, plus we’re completely legal now (not sure if you partake) but we could kick it at Delores park and light up then head to the mission to drink.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I can drink a lot, there’s no denying that.
You're a UL fan from Kentucky.

tenor.gif

Reactions: JC for 3
You're a UL fan from Kentucky.

tenor.gif
I’ve got a nice collection of bourbon out here. Got a plug in Louisville when I travel back. Right now sitting on George t stagg, Elmer T Lee. Makers private select barrel pick, and a couple PVWs. My go to is Weller 107, that’s my shit.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Did he actually say UL wasn’t any good? I didn't see that, I've seen him say repeatedly that Louisville isn't as good as some are saying they are.

Note: I have not read every post in this thread, so I could have missed where he said UofL sucked.

I didn’t read all this crap either. He says they aren’t what 86 is trying to sell me. And he says they are average because the ACC is down (which it is).

I don’t really care, just find the whole thing sort of circular in logic. He’s saying UK is good, in large part because of a win over UL, but then saying UL isn’t what they are cracked up to be. Seems to be conflicting statements.

I didn’t read all this crap either. He says they aren’t what 86 is trying to sell me. And he says they are average because the ACC is down (which it is).

I don’t really care, just find the whole thing sort of circular in logic. He’s saying UK is good, in large part because of a win over UL, but then saying UL isn’t what they are cracked up to be. Seems to be conflicting statements.
Yeah, but there's a huge difference between saying "UL is not good" and "UL is not as good as you're trying to say they are".

I mean, UL is top 5 good right now, but JC isn’t exactly wrong, UL's wins, with the exception of the Duke win, are not impressive at all.

The duke win might be the best W anyone has this year though.

Yeah, but there's a huge difference between saying "UL is not good" and "UL is not as good as you're trying to say they are".

I mean, UL is top 5 good right now, but JC isn’t exactly wrong, UL's wins, with the exception of the Duke win, are not impressive at all.

The duke win might be the best W anyone has this year though.

I agree about UL’s lack of good wins. Just find it funny that he’s also saying UL is the best UK win. Like I said, I just enjoy ironies.

With college basketball being as down as some say it is, what is a good win this year? That my friends is the true irony. Carry on though.

Any wins you get in the NCAA tourney.

This champion will most likely be regarded as one of the worst in recent memory but they'll still be a champion.
You’re right, a champion is a champion. I remember a certain fanbase calling our championship* season a down year, to make themselves feel better for losing first round in the NIT.

But what I’m really trying to say is a win is a win. This year, there are really no stand out teams, and you can lose on any given night. For someone to say “well they’ve beat a bunch of scrubs” is the really ****ing odd to say in a season like this..

Any team going on a 10 game win streak should be considered impressive this season.

49 freaking fouls. God I hate Jamie Luckie. That’s not basketball.

Whew tough game on the eyes. We beat ourselves. Terrible shooting performance. Props to GT. On to the next.

Bad loss for Louisville. Still in first in the ACC though right?
I think we’re tied with Duke. But yes, not a good loss. That Alvarado kid plays with a lot of heart though. We looked so flat tonight.

No call on the goaltend was bs, but the game shouldn’t have been that close regardless.

I think we’re tied with Duke. But yes, not a good loss. That Alvarado kid plays with a lot of heart though. We looked so flat tonight.
Got another toughie this weekend too. @ Clemson won’t be easy.

Then y'all are @ UVA and @ FSU still too. Those are tough tough games.

When you're on a 9-game winning streak against a team, that 10th game is not a Super Bowl. When you snap a 9-game losing streak and then lose the next game to Josh ****ing Pastner, that previous game was a Super Bowl.
It wasn’t, but whatever makes you feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT