ADVERTISEMENT

10-1 ACC

It doesn't make me feel better or worse. But, you guys aren't our Super Bowl either.
How many white claws did you butt chug tonight? Your hate boner is raging right now lol. I’ve never seen someone so happy after a loss of a team you apparently don’t care about. It’s good stuff.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It doesn't make me feel better or worse. But, you guys aren't our Super Bowl either.
They're no one's Super Bowl. Them saying it over and over ties back to hatred of Calipari. But hey, everything else has been taken from them, so it's best just to let them have it. :D

Reactions: JC for 3
Would rather it had been @ florida state but if you asked me “hey would you lose @ georgia tech if they were to win out from here including @ fsu and @ uva?” I would take it. Because that’s 2 Q1 wins vs 1 Q3-4 loss. And we all know those dont effect resume (duke vs SFA).

Maybe this loss will get them off their high horse a bit and wake them back up and actually give effort for the full 40 minutes.

Reactions: UL_1986
2nd leading scorer on our team.

Don't be so butthurt. Good coaches lose to Josh Pastner all the time.
Weird. It says he’s your 5th top scorer on ESPN. He also probably gained about 2 ppg just from his freak showing at our game. Have you busted a nut yet, or are you still edging?

Weird. It says he’s your 5th top scorer on ESPN. He also probably gained about 2 ppg just from his freak showing at our game. Have you busted a nut yet, or are you still edging?

Holy **** you are bad at sarcasm...go to bed bruh

If he's like me, he probably has to start over once hearing this.

Reactions: UL_1986
Q7M.gif
I don't know if it's the seltzer or what, but it always make me fart...or is it burp? hmmm

.....hmmm....I'm no longer seeing the bravado and bold predictions of better post-season results than UK from you.
Both teams are unpredictable, so what’s left to predict? We can win and lose to anybody clearly. Betting this tournament would be foolish.

ADVERTISEMENT