ADVERTISEMENT

10-1 ACC

You guys had to win a big game sooner or later, dropping 3 in a row would’ve self imploded rafters.
oh man and add UL to that mix. We'd still be picking up the pieces. Fortuanly UL shit the bed.

You had us for the taking and ....didn't treat it like a superbowl.

oh man and add UL to that mix. We'd still be picking up the pieces. Fortuanly UL shit the bed.
Luckily it’s February, and we’re on a 9 game winning streak. I would bring up a game you guys lost in December, but it’s kind of frivolous at this point, unless I’m countering a frivolous argument involving the transitive property. Winking

Luckily it’s February at we’re on a 9 game winning streak. I would bring up a game you guys lost in December, but it’s kind of frivolous at this point, unless I’m countering a frivolous argument involving the transitive property. Winking
This is clearly a down year. Don't **** it up this time with having it vacated. Three ACC teams (two others besides UL) are projected to even make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: JC for 3
We’re your best win (in overtime at Rupp on account of free throws), and you’re saying we’re not good. That’s the funniest part about this whole discussion. Laughing

.....another year, another built-in excuse for U6 losing to UK.

.....another year, another built-in excuse for U6 losing to UK.
I get that your most important game is an ooc game in December. We’re more focused on March and April, as we continue this 9 game winning streak. Feelsgoodman. I’m just glad we have no sub 200 losses or losses to South Carolina to hurt our seeding for the tournament that actually matters. Casual fans will act casual though. You do you muchacho.

I get that your most important game is an ooc game in December. We’re more focused on March and April, as we continue this 9 game winning streak. Feelsgoodman. I’m just glad we have no sub 200 losses or losses to South Carolina to hurt our seeding for the tournament that actually matters. Casual fans will act casual though. You do you muchacho.

More focused on March and April but bragging about a regular season winning streak :rolleyes:

More focused on March and April but bragging about a regular season winning streak :rolleyes:
It’s almost mid February my guy, conference wins help our overall resume for seeding. How much whiteclaw have you chugged this morning, my dear man?

Reactions: jhmossy

Wins over Mich St., U6, Texas Tech offset the mishaps, thank goodness.

Miami (twice)
Pitt (twice)
ND
Dook***
Georgia Tech
Clemson
Boston College
NC State
Wake Forest

....those are your 11 in conference wins. I'll give ya a star for beating Dook. The rest? Not so much.
Oh damn, I didn't realize this. I'm not as impressed now.

I still think Louisville is one of the best 3 or 4 teams in the country right now, but those wins (minus Duke) are not much to brag about.

Note to UofL fans: Yes, yes I know, UK lost to some ugly teams, I wasn't comparing UofL to UK, so don't go there.

Last edited:
We’re your best win (in overtime at Rupp on account of free throws), and you’re saying we’re not good. That’s the funniest part about this whole discussion. Laughing
Actually, I think UK's best win was @Texas Tech. That environment was obscene. I have to believe that was a tougher challenge than winning a December game at home.

Actually, I think UK's best win was @Texas Tech. That environment was obscene. I have to believe that was a tougher challenge than winning a December game at home.
Resume wise I think we’re your best win.

Miami (twice)
Pitt (twice)
ND
Dook***
Georgia Tech
Clemson
Boston College
NC State
Wake Forest

....this is 'opinion'? Better start a regiment of daily ginko biloba.
If you think you’ve played some juggernaut schedule then I should’ve realized you switched to four Loko after your claws.

How many threads on the first page do you think 86 and JC have had this exact same back and forth?
giphy.gif

If you think you’ve played some juggernaut schedule then I should’ve realized you switched to four Loko after your claws.

Never said that...just revealed the truth behind your touting of U6's standing in the ACC as well as the fact that against good comp, U6 hasn't been that good.

Never said that...just revealed the truth behind your touting of U6's standing in the ACC as well as the fact that against good comp, U6 hasn't been that good.
They’re essentially the same, and we’re 20-3. We have no bad losses like UK. Suck it. Winking

Resume wise I think we’re your best win.
I guess, but the tougher game, was easily Texas Tech.
The fact that UK won that game, tells me they are tough enough to win tough tournament games.

Beating Louisville at home doesn’t give me that same feeling.

Rather have an overtime loss at a ranked opponent than a sub 200 loss against Evansville at home. That’s just embarrassing and a resume killer. Yikes.

Not really... still sitting on the 4/5 line. Fine w/me at this point. Meanwhile, you've been force fed L's from your rival on the court and the gridiron for quite a while now.

Not really... still sitting on the 4/5 line. Fine w/me at this point. Meanwhile, you've been force fed L's from your rival on the court and the gridiron for quite a while now.
Lol 4/5 seed won’t happen if y’all lose more conference games, which you will. Nothing will erase those atrocious losses to Evansville and USCjr. Facts.

^^^Says he's 'stating facts' and goes on with wishful predictions.

The last time UK was an 8 seed wasn't so bad.
A loss to Evansville and USCJr this year is the only difference. UK won’t do shit in the tourney this year. Second round loss at best. No shooters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT