Votes: 5 8.8%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Just curious to see which states are over/underrepresented on this board. Poll is limited to only 10 options, so tell us where you live if your state isn't listed.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Nevada.

Born in North Carolina, moved to Indiana when I was 3 (My family is from Southern Indiana), spent 6 months as a sophomore in high school in Memphis and then back to Indiana from 16 until 30 when I moved to Reno.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Arkansas for the last 3 years Sick

Born in Englewood, NJ. I moved to Chapel Hill, NC when I was 3. Lived in Chapel Hill/Durham until college. Lived in Charlottesville, VA for 4 years at UVA. Moved back to Wilmington NC for Masters. Then, I lived in Tallahassee FL for my PhD. Most recently moved to Russellville, Arkansas for a job.

Born in Englewood, NJ. I moved to Chapel Hill, NC when I was 3. Lived in Chapel Hill/Durham until college. Lived in Charlottesville, VA for 4 years at UVA. Moved back to Wilmington NC for Masters. Then, I lived in Tallahassee FL for my PhD. Most recently moved to Russellville, Arkansas for a job.

What are the local attractions in Russellville or nearby cities?

What are the local attractions in Russellville or nearby cities?

LOL at local attractions in Russellville. It's pretty much a college campus stuck inside a dry county. Not a lot going on.

I'm an hour from Little Rock and two hours from Fayetteville. Fayetteville is actually really cool but I don't get up that way that often. 3 hours to Tulsa on the west and Nashville on the east.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Have family scattered all over the place. But I have never lived outside of the state of North Carolina. Mainly Chapel Hill, Durham and Wilmington. But have short stays in Pittsboro and Hillsborough when I was young.

Reactions: jhmossy
LOL at local attractions in Russellville. It's pretty much a college campus stuck inside a dry county. Not a lot going on.

I'm an hour from Little Rock and two hours from Fayetteville. Fayetteville is actually really cool but I don't get up that way that often. 3 hours to Tulsa on the west and Nashville on the east.

Sounds like barrels of fun.

tenor.gif

The back page girls should be top quality in Russellville

Have family scattered all over the place. But I have never lived outside of the state of North Carolina. Mainly Chapel Hill, Durham and Wilmington. But have short stays in Pittsboro and Hillsborough when I was young.

Outside of Kentucky (24 years) and Arkansas (13 years), the only other states I've lived in are Indiana (2 years), Ohio(4 years), and Florida (1 year).

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
You've got Florida and Ohio on your list. Who do you root for in their on going white trash on white trash war?
I was just thinking of how all the states I've lived in...they're not the glorious of places. ...and Ohio to answer your question.

1 Kentucky

hard to rank the other 4 in order. Columbus was kind of nice, Tampa was shit, Memphis right above shit, and Indiana was boring and I was young.

Well daaaaaaaamn, I didn't know we were supposed to list our life history. :D

ADVERTISEMENT