• Indiana

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
I’ve honestly only been to SD just a few times,
But I’ve always had a good time. And yes, the Mexican food in California is amazing. Haha

I love the city but it’s a terrible sports town. They ran the Chargers off because they wouldn’t build them a new stadium even when they said we’d pay half the costs.

Reactions: UL_1986
I love the city but it’s a terrible sports town. They ran the Chargers off because they wouldn’t build them a new stadium even when they said we’d pay half the costs.
Yeah, that was a dumb move. Oakland is practically doing the same thing with Raiders, and now GS is moving into SF proper, though I am excited to catch a warriors game in the new arena.

Thank you. You never disappoint when I put one of those out there. Now enough of the shooting fish in a barrel show, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Your regular schedule program is what can I say about UNC today.

Is scotty and afamu the same person? Scotty said the only reason why he types unc, UNc is because it was a typo and that is how his phone's word recognition remembers it and he didn't care enough to fix it. And that is how afamu types it. Hmmmm.

kIZfra0.gif

Reactions: KisteK
Is scotty and afamu the same person? Scotty said the only reason why he types unc, UNc is because it was a typo and that is how his phone's word recognition remembers it and he didn't care enough to fix it. And that is how afamu types it. Hmmmm.

His style is much more kl-like.

Although even kl has better things to do than lead a double life as a Duke super-apologist.

Doesn’t he?

I doubt it but I wouldn’t put it past either one of them. They’ve shown in the past they take this very seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT