Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Indiana

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Kentucky is currently one vote ahead of North Carolina. Seriously impressive for a state that comprises just 1.37% of the nation's population.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
giphy.gif

Arkansas for the last 3 years Sick

Born in Englewood, NJ. I moved to Chapel Hill, NC when I was 3. Lived in Chapel Hill/Durham until college. Lived in Charlottesville, VA for 4 years at UVA. Moved back to Wilmington NC for Masters. Then, I lived in Tallahassee FL for my PhD. Most recently moved to Russellville, Arkansas for a job.

No shit Moss, Englewood? Did I know that? I live right nearby.

NJ for me. Lived in NC for years, and NYC.

Reactions: jhmossy
No shit Moss, Englewood? Did I know that? I live right nearby.

NJ for me. Lived in NC for years, and NYC.

I don't know if I've ever said that I lived in Englewood. My grandma lived in Teaneck for a while so I spent the first few years of my life in that area.

Indeed. But, Kentucky also has representation from Louisville. Even still, I would say UK has the largest fanbase on this forum.

I agree, but more than UNC and Duke combined? :D

Of course you know I'm kidding. Just as UK has fans living in Arkansas and Nevada (top of my head), UNC and Duke fans have also moved away.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Lakehurst, NJ (think Hindenburg) for 18 years, then Lexington, KY for 12, then Lansing, MI for 15.
Now I'm in Walton, KY.

Traveled all over the country for 20 years building cell tower sites, I still do it, but I run the business and don't have to travel now.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
How does Boston compare to other cities as far as homeless people? The amount I’ve seen has been pretty disgusting. Boston is pretty sweet but I can’t imagine living in a city with a lot of homeless people.

Is that a thing?

It’s just weird to see something I thought would be cool (Boston Commons) but seeing it littered with dirty homeless people.

Stinks that the Boston Common is overrun by the homeless. I don't remember it being like that. Boston, in general, is still 20 times nicer than any of the major northeastern cities. Baltimore makes me cringe with all of the plywood doors/windows and vacant homes. Philadelphia has nice places, but parking is darn near impossible. People park in the median, seemingly everywhere. Also want to say there's also an unusual amount of litter in the streets of Philly.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Tell me again how Rudy got rid of the homeless in NYC?

I think it was with bus tickets and incarceration. It definitely worked to get them off the streets of Manhattan, but maybe not solve the actual problem. Even he didn’t consider cutting them in half.

One time I was walking out of the office in midtown for lunch and a homeless guy that was laying on his side unzips his pants, pulls out his pecker, and just starts peeing on the sidewalk. He didn’t even move. Now they’re freaking everywhere.

I’m from a small town in NC (Sherrills Ford), joined the Navy, got stationed in San Diego, lived there for 26 years, 11 months in Yokosuka, Japan, moved back to NC in Nov 2006. I thought San Diego would of been my home but with the cost of living rising I needed to make a change.
Lived 13 years in Conover. Still work in Catawba County but mainly commute from the Linville area.

Used to coach AAU and had several Bandy's kids play on several teams.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Lived 13 years in Conover. Still work in Catawba County but mainly commute from the Linville area.

Used to coach AAU and had several Bandy's kids play on several teams.

I went to Bandys, Bobby Lutz was 3 years ahead of me. Helluva of a PG back in the day. I had family that went to Newton-Conover, St. Stephens and Bunker Hill.

Reactions: Stymey
ADVERTISEMENT