ADVERTISEMENT

What is wrong with Auburn?

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
6-6 a mere .500 record, no wins in the SEC. What has happened to them?

Reactions: RunninRichie
A couple interesting things I see, not sure if their fans still lurk but they have a ton of posters.

They have a FR who played his 1st game of the year a few days ago, and he dropped 26 and 9... But they lost to Bama.

One of their other top players is a guy from Louisville that I don't believe Louisville or Kentucky recruited.

Powell. No neither kY team recruited him. He was highly rated as a frosh/jr but then stayed injured his upper class years, which is why he was only a 3 star.

I’ve read from some close that he’s an extremely hard worker who can do it all.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Powell. No neither kY team recruited him. He was highly rated as a frosh/jr but then stayed injured his upper class years, which is why he was only a 3 star.

I’ve read from some close that he’s an extremely hard worker who can do it all.

Yeah he is from Oldham Co right? Have a source told me he was pretty darn good last summer, so nice get for Auburn.

Starting PG ineligible all year until yesterday. His backup been injured the last 2.5 games. Pretty much covers it otherwise probably be 10-3 at worst.

Has turned into a bit of a lost year although suspect we’ll win our share the rest of the way. Good news is we’ll be the top team in college hoops by a wide margin next season if the roster stays intact as projected.

Starting PG ineligible all year until yesterday. His backup been injured the last 2.5 games. Pretty much covers it otherwise probably be 10-3 at worst.

Has turned into a bit of a lost year although suspect we’ll win our share the rest of the way. Good news is we’ll be the top team in college hoops by a wide margin next season if the roster stays intact as projected.
Top team as in # 1 and by a wide margin next year?

You’ve officially buried the needle on the homer meter.

Impressive.

Youngest team in the nation that hasn’t had the same lineup hardly once this season. Just got our best player back yesterday but that coincided with our leading scorer and rebounder out as well. Haven’t had a point guard until yesterday as Sharife was finally cleared.

Everything changed for us yesterday and will be a completely different team moving forward.

We knew it would be like this when you lose your top 8 players from a season ago who lead the SEC in wins the last 3-4 years and now start basically all newcomers.

Ain’t worried a bit, this is easily our youngest but most talented team ever and adding Jabari Smith to this group next year puts us in all the top ten polls next year.

Reactions: Denim Vest
Youngest team in the nation that hasn’t had the same lineup hardly once this season. Just got our best player back yesterday but that coincided with our leading scorer and rebounder out as well. Haven’t had a point guard until yesterday as Sharife was finally cleared.

Everything changed for us yesterday and will be a completely different team moving forward.

We knew it would be like this when you lose your top 8 players from a season ago who lead the SEC in wins the last 3-4 years and now start basically all newcomers.

Ain’t worried a bit, this is easily our youngest but most talented team ever and adding Jabari Smith to this group next year puts us in all the top ten polls next year.
Only gonna have 5 projected first rd picks next year. Guess some people don’t know about that. 4 of which will be experienced guys and the one FR being in the discussion for #1 overall. No big deal lol.

Reactions: olsonab

Auburn had an insanely easy schedule last year. That team worried no one. A few years earlier they lost in the second round by 6,000 points. You got hot for one postseason, and even that year you had double digit losses.

Having supposedly your most talented team in recent years doesn’t equate to #1 in the nation by a mile. But I realize that you guys are new to this.

Reactions: Aberdale
Only gonna have 5 projected first rd picks next year. Guess some people don’t know about that. 4 of which will be experienced guys and the one FR being in the discussion for #1 overall. No big deal lol.

Interesting. Who are the five surefire first rounders?

Interesting. Who are the five surefire first rounders?
Well I didn’t say surefire but here they are:

According to latest ESPN mock:

3. Jabari Smith
16. Justin Powell
28. Al Flanigan

Sharife Cooper. Just played his first game. Could probably go first rd this year. Lock in 22 if he stays.

JT Thor. Probably can’t find him in any mocks yet but he’s a long 6’10 stretch 4 with tons of all around game. A little skinny suspect he’ll be a top 20 pick in 22.

A couple interesting things I see, not sure if their fans still lurk but they have a ton of posters.

They have a FR who played his 1st game of the year a few days ago, and he dropped 26 and 9... But they lost to Bama.

One of their other top players is a guy from Louisville that I don't believe Louisville or Kentucky recruited.
26 and 9 for the game, but the last 5 minutes of that game he singlehandedly guaranteed that Auburn would have no chance to win that game

26 and 9 for the game, but the last 5 minutes of that game he singlehandedly guaranteed that Auburn would have no chance to win that game

he played 33 min in his first appearance of the season.

Fr tho... Auburn is going to booty blast some folks down the stretch

BDB slays it off the court too.

pearljpg.jpg

Bruce likes dudes?

Well, his name is Bruce and he does act a little limp-wristed.

They are just back to where they belong, look at USC gamecocks after that final four run and you get the idea.

ADVERTISEMENT