ADVERTISEMENT

What games are you watching today?

Boilermaker03

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Team
Purdue
There are a lot of good games on today, some on streaming services, so makes them harder to store for later watch. What game will you have on live today?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
KU/IU
Baylor/MSU
Purdue/Zona
North Carolina/Globo Gym Champs

Broncos/Lions

North Carolina/Globo Gym Champs
UK is already champs.

will-ferrell-pbs_240-c1c07f368cfc4170960bfe2e59217587.jpg

My plan is to hit the gym and run a couple errands, then sit down for KU-Indiana at 11:30 cst. At approx 1:30, I plan to troll the hell out of courtsense for 1-2 hours. During this time I might flip over to catch the end of the Baylor game, and then the end of A&M/Houston. At 3:30, I’ll tune into Purdue/AZ, and when UNC-Kentucky starts, I’ll switch back and forth. Then troll whoever loses mercilessly. At approx 6:35, I’ll cook some grub and take a spin on the electric scooter before watching the Lions beat the Broncos. At approx 10:15 pm, I’ll begin trolling the ever-loving shit out of Broncos fans until I fall asleep.

Big, big day ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Just got home from finishing my Christmas shopping finally. Lexington traffic is a fvcking madhouse today.

I've got Bengals v Vikings on my big screen.
Kansas v Indiana on 2nd TV
LSU v Texas on my tablet

Gonna get a workout in before Kentucky takes on Indiana. Made chicken pot pie and just got a new bottle of Bulleit for the game .

GO BIG BLUE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT