ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia vs Texas Tech

Your team is playing a tight game against a bum ass St. John's squad on the Fox Business channel right now on DirecTV, and you're talking about another team not being relevant. Laughing

Fox Business Channel.... really?

First and only time of the year we are on Fox Business -- probably because it's our weakest conference opponent. All but 3 of our games are on National TV.

WVU has 4 more games not on TV this year (1 on truly national TV - CBS)
The remainder of Villanova games are on TV (7 on truly national TV - 6 Fox, 1 CBS).

WVU is JV!!!

First and only time of the year we are on Fox Business -- probably because it's our weakest conference opponent. All but 3 of our games are on National TV.

WVU has 4 more games not on TV this year (1 on truly national TV - CBS)
The remainder of Villanova games are on TV (7 on truly national TV - 6 Fox, 1 CBS).

WVU is JV!!!

Fox Business!!! Laughing

Every game WVU plays the rest of the year is on CBS or ESPN/ESPN2... including Big Monday this week, and CBS the following Saturday.

You have to dig around to find a NOVA game on FS1, FS2 or Fox fvcking Business. RollLaugh

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiTownSean
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/277

4 games that WVU isn't on TV.

Also, how poor are you (Oh, I forgot -- you're in WV)? I'm not going to defend Fox Business, it's our only game on it this year because NFL is playing in our usual national TV spot. But unless you are dirt poor, your TV not only tells you where your team is playing, you should be able to watching 2-3 things at once.

Maybe one day things will shape up for you and you'll be able to afford a real tv. In that same time, maybe the B12 will do something in the tourney.

WVU - 316th NC SOS
WV - 63rd SOS

Maybe you aren't on national TV often because you play a bunch of nobodys.

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/schedule/_/id/277

4 games that WVU isn't on TV.

Also, how poor are you (Oh, I forgot -- you're in WV)? I'm not going to defend Fox Business, it's our only game on it this year because NFL is playing in our usual national TV spot. But unless you are dirt poor, your TV not only tells you where your team is playing, you should be able to watching 2-3 things at once.

Maybe one day things will shape up for you and you'll be able to afford a real tv. In that same time, maybe the B12 will do something in the tourney.

WVU - 316th NC SOS
WV - 63rd SOS

Maybe you aren't on national TV often because you play a bunch of nobodys.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Those games are all on one of the ESPN channels. They just dont know which one yet. Every single one of our games is on national tv except a couple early cupcake games.

http://wvusports.com/news/2017/9/25/WVU_Hoops_Times_Set.aspx

Last edited:
Yo aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Those games are all on one of the ESPN channels. They just dont know which one yet. Every single one of our games is on national tv except a couple early cupcake games.

http://wvusports.com/news/2017/9/25/WVU_Hoops_Times_Set.aspx

A "couple of early cupcakes". LOL! Your non-conference SOS was 316. That's what the B12 every year, 90% cupcakes to build up wins. It's truly pathetic.

I don't get why you're arguing, you miss the BE. Playing big games in NYC, a conference where your mates aren't all 1,000+ miles away. The only reason WVU belongs in the B12 is its a diploma mill like Kansas State and Iowa State with low admission standards.

Villanova is #1 in the country.
Has a recent championship

WVU hasn't done sh*t in years -- since it was in the BE. Great job!

A "couple of early cupcakes". LOL! Your non-conference SOS was 316. That's what the B12 every year, 90% cupcakes to build up wins. It's truly pathetic.

I don't get why you're arguing, you miss the BE. Playing big games in NYC, a conference where your mates aren't all 1,000+ miles away. The only reason WVU belongs in the B12 is its a diploma mill like Kansas State and Iowa State with low admission standards.

Villanova is #1 in the country.
Has a recent championship

WVU hasn't done sh*t in years -- since it was in the BE. Great job!

WVU has wins over UVA and Oklahoma... Nova has nothing close to that this season.

Congrats on your one fluke title run. Helps ease the pain of losing in the 1st or 2nd round 7 of the last 8 years.

Sometimes I miss what the BE was, but I want no part of what it is now. We play big boy football and basketball and make big boy $. SmokinSmile

WVU has wins over UVA and Oklahoma... Nova has nothing close to that this season.

Congrats on your one fluke title run. Helps ease the pain of losing in the 1st or 2nd round 7 of the last 8 years.

Sometimes I miss what the BE was, but I want no part of what it is now. We play big boy football and basketball and make big boy $. SmokinSmile

Fluke title run?!!?! bahahaha, it was one of the most dominant title runs of all time -- and it was against extremely difficult opponents each game (except for our 1st round 16 seed game). Also capped with the most iconic shot in NCAA history -- yes more than Laetner. WVU has nothing in its history that compares to that. Nothing.

What is this hate between Nova and WVU?

Anyways....Both teams are very good. Toughie today for WVU. But they'll be just fine.

Nobody likes Nova fans. They're just douchebags. lol

We were in the Big East together though. Had some good games. For some reason these guys hate WVU and started trolling me on here out of the blue a couple years ago. Been going back and forth since.

A couple of the Nova posters used to post here years ago and then left when Nova kept losing in the tourney early. Then they won that title and came back.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Fluke title run?!!?! bahahaha, it was one of the most dominant title runs of all time -- and it was against extremely difficult opponents each game (except for our 1st round 16 seed game). Also capped with the most iconic shot in NCAA history -- yes more than Laetner. WVU has nothing in its history that compares to that. Nothing.

Again, congrats.

That's over. Right now you're struggling to beat a terrible St. John's team and you're playing on Fox Business Channel.

I mean ...I don’t necessarily disagree with you on many of your points.. but Nova’s title run was anything but a fluke. They stomped everybody they played in the tourney except KU and UNC. They may not have been the best team during the regular season but they were the best team in the tourney. There was nothing flukiest about it.

@doogie503 is just being salty as hell. He knows Villanova's run wasn't a fluke and he wouldn't give a damn if WVU had a championship run like Nova did. And I guarantee you if WVU ever wins a championship, people will call it a fluke (and yes, I know the same would happen if UVA won it all). A "fluke" championship is better than anything in WVU's (or UVA's) history.

Also, LOL at Texas Tech for rushing the court as a home favorite and as a top 10 team. I know you haven't been there before but you made that perfectly clear.

It's a good thing Nova had a Philly ref to gift wrap that final four appearance.

That must've really helped to relieve the sting of playing in an irrelevant league each year and getting cut down in the 2nd round.

@doogie503 is just being salty as hell. He knows Villanova's run wasn't a fluke and he wouldn't give a damn if WVU had a championship run like Nova did. And I guarantee you if WVU ever wins a championship, people will call it a fluke (and yes, I know the same would happen if UVA won it all). A "fluke" championship is better than anything in WVU's (or UVA's) history.

Also, LOL at Texas Tech for rushing the court as a home favorite and as a top 10 team. I know you haven't been there before but you made that perfectly clear.

You know all about being salty.

Good to see you're back. Thought you had gone into hiding after wvu handed uva their ass for the 2nd straight year.

Also, LOL at Texas Tech for rushing the court as a home favorite and as a top 10 team. I know you haven't been there
last time Tech had a great team,
most of these kide weren't even born yet,
so i can understand their excitement,
because we haven't "been there" -
but with Coach Beard leading our team,
maybe we're on our way -
Wreck Em!!

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
You know all about being salty.

Good to see you're back. Thought you had gone into hiding after wvu handed uva their ass for the 2nd straight year.

Why would I go into hiding after that game? We lost to a top 10 team on the road. No shame in that.

Congrats....

WVU beat themselves more than anything, but big win for KU.

Worst KU team ive seen in years, and you're still gonna win the league.
Long long way to go. Tough win. But everybody’s hungry. 4 losses wins it outright. 5 you’re right in it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT