ADVERTISEMENT

Grade your teams performance in non con

Its been a disappointment to say the least my friend. I have a game tonight, so will be relieved of watching the Hoosiers tonight.

I think OSU rolls us.
I guess I could see where a “C” was given in its simplest evaluation. In the non-con, you beat all the teams you were supposed to beat and you lost to the teams you were supposed to lose to.

I guess I could see where a “C” was given in its simplest evaluation. In the non-con, you beat all the teams you were supposed to beat and you lost to the teams you were supposed to lose to.
Yeah, BUT-----We not only lost---we were blown out in 2 of those. And.....we struggled with 200+ teams, outside of N Alabama.

Looked bad winning----looked bad in losing; sans KU. And had they shot worth a shit, that would have been a 10-15 point home loss.

Hope like hell I am wrong, but OSU wins today. Terrible match-up. Really active guards, and they can shoot(3 ball). Just not a good recipe.

• Love
Reactions: johnboiler123
Its been a disappointment to say the least my friend. I have a game tonight, so will be relieved of watching the Hoosiers tonight.

I think OSU rolls us.
I am going to have a couple extra pregame pops at Social Canteena just in case

The ironic thing is that the evaluation is far from your simple one. So you stick with what you know.

Yeah, BUT-----We not only lost---we were blown out in 2 of those. And.....we struggled with 200+ teams, outside of N Alabama.

Looked bad winning----looked bad in losing; sans KU. And had they shot worth a shit, that would have been a 10-15 point home loss.

Hope like hell I am wrong, but OSU wins today. Terrible match-up. Really active guards, and they can shoot(3 ball). Just not a good recipe.
The IU I saw against KU is a B+. They played like they badly wanted to win. I haven't seen that effort since.

The IU I saw against KU is a B+. They played like they badly wanted to win. I haven't seen that effort since.
That's a lot of teams that play KU. Or UK. Or Duke. Or UNC.

TCU has a lead on KU with 4 minutes left. They won't play like this again this year. Had their best game of the year in AFH last year as well. Always some mediocre guy you've never heard of putting up a career high hitting 3s from 15 feet behind the line, hitting off balance jumpers, etc. When you wear that jersey, you get everybody's best shot, and there's always some random average player who channels his inner Jordan.

That's a lot of teams that play KU. Or UK. Or Duke. Or UNC.

TCU has a lead on KU with 4 minutes left. They won't play like this again this year. Had their best game of the year in AFH last year as well. Always some mediocre guy you've never heard of putting up a career high hitting 3s from 15 feet behind the line, hitting off balance jumpers, etc. When you wear that jersey, you get everybody's best shot, and there's always some random average player who channels his inner Jordan.
Truer words have never been spoken.

If you have a player that has struggled all year, you better believe he's going to have the game of his life when they’re playing one of the blue bloods. It is uncanny how that happens.

Last edited:
B+

Beat who we should have for the most part. Lost @Butler in OT and lost to Villanova.

Only had a handful of returning players and tons of transfers.

A+ Lost to Kansas by 4 at AFH minus our stud freshman. Beat North Carolina, Texas, Indiana, and Gonzaga on neutral and semi-neutral sites. Thumped the rest of the shlubs we played.

Last edited:
A+ Lost to Kansas by 4 at AFH minus our stud freshman. Beat North Carolina, Texas, Indiana, and Gonzaga on neutral and semi-neutral sites. Thumped the rest of the shlubs we played.

A+ despite getting thumped by Seton Hall? Interesting.

B

Can't lose to UNCW and kind of choked away the Kansas game (KU played well in the 2nd half). We weren't full strength for either game but still could've won both so that's no excuse. Still have Gonzaga in the non conference part of the schedule, need to win that one.
That's going to be a fun game. IIRC, it's the last OOC game for any team.

Also solid B+. Have to take a mark off for the bad loss.

ADVERTISEMENT