ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia vs Texas Tech

Man, hard to beat a team like that on the road when they shoot that great at the free throw line. I'm not going to complain about bad calls either against WVU as that is expected and happens on the road.

Reactions: KisteK
Clearly? What part is clear for you?

I get it. KU not being the best team and favorite to win the league is hard for you to deal with.

WVU is the better team. Led for 95% of the game on the road. First game back for our most talented player.

If you really think Texas Tech is the better team... well, God bless you.

I get it. KU not being the best team and favorite to win the league is hard for you to deal with.

WVU is the better team. Led for 95% of the game on the road. First game back for our most talented player.

Board is strange these days with the Kansas fans being insecure about their team's struggles

Who the hell is this Chris Beard guy? Never heard of him yet he is able to take Texas Tech to heights even Bob Stoops couldnt pull off.

Dude must be some sort of basketball genius

You guys have a decent little run going in the first 1/4 of league play. Your fan base is acting like you’re the 72 dolphins. You do know you’re tied for first with the weakest Kansas team we’ve had in years?? You can beat your chest all you want during the season, but until you unseat the team that has won the league 17000 times.....it’s gonna sound massively ankle bitey. You absolutely should beat this team in Morgantown next week—-literally no excuse not to. We will see how it turns out.

Laughing Shut up. That's just stupid. It's a top 10 road game.

WVU is clearly the better team of these 2.

Won't be that close in Morgantown, and we win on a neutral court too.

WVU is not clearly the better team. Tech was embarrassingly bad in the first 30 minutes or it wouldn't have been close.

You guys have a decent little run going in the first 1/4 of league play. Your fan base is acting like you’re the 76 dolphins. You do know you’re tied for first with the weakest Kansas team we’ve had in years?? You can beat your chest all you want during the season, but until you unseat the team that has won the league 17000 times.....it’s gonna sound massively ankle bitey. You absolutely should beat this team in Morgantown next week—-literally no excuse not to. We will see how it turns out.

You've been butt hurt on here all week because our fans are having fun.

WVU looks like the best team in the league right now. Just deal with it. A lot of ball to play.

Reactions: KisteK
You've been butt hurt on here all week because our fans are having fun.

WVU looks like the best team in the league right now. Just deal with it. A lot of ball to play.
They sure did....until 30 minutes ago. Tech has the best wins so far and is tied for first. If you guys lose to us in Morgantown.......just another yr you got to talk shit for a few weeks or what?

It's obvious Doogie is gonna get his shots in at KU while he can. WVU's best team under Huggy and KU down a good amount of levels from most years.

Still a 4 way tie.

All records/schedules are not equal.

KU played this same TTU team... trailed by double digits at half time, and lost by double digits.

They struggled mightily at home against teams that aren't going to contend for the league.... K-State, Texas, Iowa State, etc.

KU played this same TTU team... trailed by double digits at half time, and lost by double digits.

They struggled mightily at home against teams that aren't going to contend for the league.... K-State, Texas, Iowa State, etc.

Still a 4-way tie.

Now power Rankings i'd have KU 4th at best.

It's obvious Doogie is gonna get his shots in at KU while he can. WVU's best team under Huggy and KU down a good amount of levels from most years.

I haven't said anything negative about KU until today.

Your fans have a hard time admitting you're not the clear cut best team in the league this year.

They sure did....until 30 minutes ago. Tech has the best wins so far and is tied for first. If you guys lose to us in Morgantown.......just another yr you got to talk shit for a few weeks or what?

I expected a loss today. Said that several times before this game.

I can't even remember the last time KU was competitive in Morgantown. Not too worried about Monday night.

Again....we play next week. A game WVU has no excuse losing. We are a team that struggles to win at home....how are we gonna go into Morgantown and win? Glad we get to play the game.

I expected a loss today. Said that several times before this game.

I can't even remember the last time KU was competitive in Morgantown. Not too worried about Monday night.
That’s fine. I can’t remember the last time West Virginia won the league title

WVU has been to a final four and had other nice runs under huggs..

if this is our best team we're in for a hell of a ride.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
That’s fine. I can’t remember the last time West Virginia won the league title

It's only year 6.... Laughing

The first 2 years were a huge adjustment/disaster. We wouldn't have won CUSA.

We're just getting started.

Again....we play next week. A game WVU has no excuse losing. We are a team that struggles to win at home....how are we gonna go into Morgantown and win? Glad we get to play the game.

You won't. And I doubt it's all that close.

But, that's why they play the games.

If I'm wrong I'll be here to eat my crow and give KU their props.

ADVERTISEMENT