ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest

Carolina is the best 14-loss team in the nation.
It has to be tough losing in a battle of 10-13 teams. Only room for one schmuck to go home 10-14.

I'm guessing Wake fans feel much better now that they're 11-13.

UNC is messing up the year of parity.

Reactions: dukedevilz
giphy.gif

Been talkin’ your shit, and now you’re playing at UNC’s level.RollLaugh

Probably the greatest day of the whole season for Carolina fans. It's the first time this season where UNC has won - and Duke has lost on the same day.

Probably the greatest day of the whole season for Carolina fans. It's the first time this season where UNC has won - and Duke has lost on the same day.

It is second best. Beating State at their place is probably tops. I mean, there isn't a lot to pick from though. Outside of Oregon, Yale is probably our second best win.

It is second best. Beating State at their place is probably tops. I mean, there isn't a lot to pick from though. Outside of Oregon, Yale is probably our second best win.

I was just going from the point that you guys won on the same day the Duke lost. That is the first occurrence all year.

I was just going from the point that you guys won on the same day the Duke lost. That is the first occurrence all year.

Oh yeah, I know. You are right for many UNC fans. I just think about it more from a UNC-centric POV. Not that I'm not glad you guys lost. That was nice of course.

Reactions: dukedevilz
That’s hilarious to me. I mean, damn NC State, how are you going to get swept by this UNC team? You might never beat them again. Haha

I always thought getting rid of him was a huge mistake.

We (the track team) shared a weight room and rehab area with the hoops team. He was pretty dry, but brilliant and held his assistants and players to a high bar. They didn’t waste time and they didn’t get away with crap. Really good team culture too. Tony Bethel, Engin Atsur, Hodge, Levi Watkins, and others. Those guys were winners. They were high IQ players, knew their role, and played for each other.

I went back and visited after Lowe took over. None of that was true. And from what I’m told, Gott tore down the culture even more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT