ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs VA Tech

He'll end up shooting around 35% from the 3. I'll take that. Did you see anything wrong with his mechanics against VT? Most of what you're saying is before Cal had a chance to really coach him. Cal gave him the green light to shoot about 4-5 3's a game. Of course if he's hitting that number goes up. Cal may have said that one game, but that's because Hammi was starting to shoot more 3's than he was suppose to. Hey, if I'm the coach and a player isn't doing as instructed, I'm yanking him also. He said the same with Knox. about 3 games back. Not that he can't hit the 3, he's just too versatile to starting shooting 3's because its less work.
Fair post. Not sure he'll shoot 35%. But I do think he will have his share of games such as yesterday. TBH, I didn't really pay that close of attention. But it seems he has a tendency to fade a bit(left or right).

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Fair post. Not sure he'll shoot 35%. But I do think he will have his share of games such as yesterday. TBH, I didn't really pay that close of attention. But it seems he has a tendency to fade a bit(left or right).
He does on his pull up, but his form looked much better. I'ld rather him shoot a 3 than a pull up. And definitely take it to the rim over either. The Cats are improving quickly. They're a good group of kids. They'll be a handful within a month. I'm looking forward to their progress in the next 2 games.

He does on his pull up, but his form looked much better. I'ld rather him shoot a 3 than a pull up. And definitely take it to the rim over either. The Cats are improving quickly. They're a good group of kids. They'll be a handful within a month. I'm looking forward to their progress in the next 2 games.
On tonights call in show he touched on the same thing Pratt and Leach touched on during the game. When Hami follows through on his shot, instead of immediately pulling back, his % is way higher. Calipari said tonight that if he doesn't follow through in practice, he's stopping practice everytime.

Sorry, no one else can analyze Uk's game otherwise it's just bashing hate and "you all hate uk so you're opinion sucks" kind of mentality. My bad. Sincerely.
Now come on, that's not what I said at all.
You went and threw a fit instead of disproving my points, why?
Who said Va Tech was no good prior to the game?
Is it fair to say that even Steph Curry sometimes misses open shots?
Did Va Tech not hit their average for three pointers made?
Does UL play UK and Virginia Tech this season?
Is it true that there were more possessions in the UK v VT game, thus causing the higher score for both teams?

Tell me what you have an issue with. What did I say that was inaccurate?

Just popping in to see if everyone is still swinging. They are.

Carry on.

302A14F9193CED797CF0066616D42871EC4D6C73

He is "undisciplined" in his game and I think that is because he is such a freak athlete. Things come so easy for him that he does not concentrate on his shot. Plus I think he tries to make the spectacular play instead of just making the play.

There aren’t too many high major teams that Kentucky is going to manhandle. How in the f*** can anyone watch Kentucky and say that neither Louisville or UCLA will give them a game? Good lawd you’re dumb.

Because UCLA and Lil Bro U both suck.... and both have to go to Rupp. UCLA just got their asses handed to them by UC. Lil' Bro might keep it close.... until about 10 min left in regulation.

Because UCLA and Lil Bro U both suck.... and both have to go to Rupp. UCLA just got their asses handed to them by UC. Lil' Bro might keep it close.... until about 10 min left in regulation.
10 minutes? Is that usually when the crowd starts to sway the officiating?

10 minutes? Is that usually when the crowd starts to sway the officiating?

I guess it's a foregone conclusion now that after UK wins, it'll be "the refs' fault", as usual. Are you the guy that's going to make another PowerPoint presentation of all the 'bad calls' and put that up on your home board?

Reactions: mebeblue2
I guess it's a foregone conclusion now that after UK wins, it'll be "the refs' fault", as usual. Are you the guy that's going to make another PowerPoint presentation of all the 'bad calls' and put that up on your home board?
Don’t you guys always complain about officiating?

My name isn’t jarms...

Biggest fanbase in college hoops. Of course we do. Creating PowerPoint presentations and putting them on message boards... that's all Loserville.
Loserville? Aren’t you like in your 60’s? Grow up old fart

Don’t you guys always complain about officiating?
I try to refrain from doing that, but did you watch the UK V UNC E8 game? I never did anything stupid like threaten Higgins, his family or his business, but that dude was ridiculously bad and in my opinion cost UK that game.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Loserville? Aren’t you like in your 60’s? Grow up old fart
slapd!cks sUckY sUcKs I appreciate your dislike for infantile names used by our fan here, but I think your own board has way more than its share of imbeciles itself. See the fore mentioned words used daily on the all but dead U of L home board. The fact that you appear to not agree with zipp on anything, I will give you a pass when you dis the Cats. haha

I try to refrain from doing that, but did you watch the UK V UNC E8 game? I never did anything stupid like threaten Higgins, his family or his business, but that dude was ridiculously bad and in my opinion cost UK that game.
Yes I do agree with you on that! I was just speaking in general terms. To most U.K. fans the reason they lose a game is because of poor officiating, not just the fact they didn’t play well that one night and it cost them the game.

Yes I do agree with you on that! I was just speaking in general terms. To most U.K. fans the reason they lose a game is because of poor officiating, not just the fact they didn’t play well that one night and it cost them the game.
I wouldn't say most. Some do, most get more angry at the team and Cal than they do the officials.

....not sure if 'most' is accurate.... you just hear the ones that complain the loudest.

....not sure if 'most' is accurate.... you just hear the ones that complain the loudest.
Probably true! I haven’t been on RR in a very long time. It seems like they did a lot of that over there and I have friends,family, and coworkers who are die hard U.K. fans and every single time UK loses it was the officiating that caused it according to them Every now and then you might get a knock at Cal from them, but that’s once in a blue moon.

slapd!cks sUckY sUcKs I appreciate your dislike for infantile names used by our fan here, but I think your own board has way more than its share of imbeciles itself. See the fore mentioned words used daily on the all but dead U of L home board. The fact that you appear to not agree with zipp on anything, I will give you a pass when you dis the Cats. haha
Find one quote from me where I use those.

I remember last year when Uk was going to beat UofL by double digits. This talk happens every single year. Not saying it wont happen, but vary rare has it been double digits at either arena recently.

I remember last year when Uk was going to beat UofL by double digits. This talk happens every single year. Not saying it wont happen, but vary rare has it been double digits at either arena recently.
You guys won the football game, so we got that going for us. . . Which is nice.

U of L was favorite in that game. You're a solid poster, posts like this are why a Kentucky/Virginia Tech thread is at 7 pages.

I haven't followed much here lately, so no idea what your point is.

Even though we were favored, still several people said Uk would win by double digits. Never happens. Same thing once again this year, no surprise. Not saying it wont happen, but nothing shows that it will

Even though we were favored, still several people said Uk would win by double digits. Never happens. Same thing once again this year, no surprise. Not saying it wont happen, but nothing shows that it will
I think most reasonable fans would agree with your point, both sides.

I wouldn't say most, but there is definitely a large contingent of UK fans that blame the refs even if UK wins.
But, I think there needs to be better training and more accountability for these officials. Some are just not very good at their jobs. I get it, it's hard, but some of these calls are ridiculously bad.

To be fair, he didn't direct that so much at you as he did at Zipp and the majority of your board.

This is the national board. Losers that post like that should stay on their home board.

Reactions: WojoRising
The UCLA games is in New Orleans. Also it's silly to say "most" about any fan base. I understand it doesn't have the dramatic effect as "some" but silly none the less. I don't think any fan base gets painted with a broad brush like UK does. It's funny some need to be hyperbolic to prove a perception.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I wouldn't say most, but there is definitely a large contingent of UK fans that blame the refs even if UK wins.
But, I think there needs to be better training and more accountability for these officials. Some are just not very good at their jobs. I get it, it's hard, but some of these calls are ridiculously bad.
I do agree. I hate when Ted Valentine refs a game. He doesn’t let anyone play basketball.

Oh how hypocritical coming from you. You're one of the worst. I remember a thread you said "Oh idc about this year it's 2019 for Uk."

You have made yourself a well known clown on this board. Heck, even RR doesn't like what you post, lol!

You're the one who called Uk terrible before and during the beginning of the season. You seem to only be a Uk fan when they're good. LOL! Just quit. I never said Uk was bad. You just read beyond the facts.
You can go **** yourself you piece of shit. None of what you said is true you baby back bitch. I am not a clown and I don’t give a shit what internet strangers think, including a worthless human being like you.

You can respond to this post if you like, putting you on ignore. I frequent Louisville strip clubs and I know you do too. Maybe we can meet up in one and we can talk there.

You can go **** yourself you piece of shit. None of what you said is true you baby back bitch. I am not a clown and I don’t give a shit what internet strangers think, including a worthless human being like you.

You can respond to this post if you like, putting you on ignore. I frequent Louisville strip clubs and I know you do too. Maybe we can meet up in one and we can talk there.
Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT