ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs VA Tech

You can go **** yourself you piece of shit. None of what you said is true you baby back bitch. I am not a clown and I don’t give a shit what internet strangers think, including a worthless human being like you.

You can respond to this post if you like, putting you on ignore. I frequent Louisville strip clubs and I know you do too. Maybe we can meet up in one and we can talk there.

Golley! @Kevin Bryan

I try to refrain from doing that, but did you watch the UK V UNC E8 game? I never did anything stupid like threaten Higgins, his family or his business, but that dude was ridiculously bad and in my opinion cost UK that game.

Actually, he let you guys get away with too much or the game would have been over with ten minutes left in the game.

You know someone doesn't refrain from doing something when they say they do and then immediately do what they say they normally refrain from doing. They can't help themselves.

You can go **** yourself you piece of shit. None of what you said is true you baby back bitch. I am not a clown and I don’t give a shit what internet strangers think, including a worthless human being like you.

You can respond to this post if you like, putting you on ignore. I frequent Louisville strip clubs and I know you do too. Maybe we can meet up in one and we can talk there.

images

z1Ju5z.gif

Reactions: ymmot31

In his defense U do say u will root for Cincinnati Bearcats if U.K. is having a bad season! and u have stated multiple times including creating a thread stating that 2019 is UK’s year! Not trying to start an argument, but I’m just saying that you have said that before.

Reactions: HRTheCard

If you guys meet at stripclub please record that encounter. Would be internet gold.

Reactions: UKcats1988
Actually, he let you guys get away with too much or the game would have been over with ten minutes left in the game.

You know someone doesn't refrain from doing something when they say they do and then immediately do what they say they normally refrain from doing. They can't help themselves.
GTFOH, only a UNC fan could possibly think what you just posted.
You seriously think UK got the better whistle in that game?
No wonder you guys think your school didn't cheat for 25+ years, your heads are so far into the sand you're hearing Chinese voices.
I'm beside myself that someone out there actually thinks UNC got a raw deal in that game. Just wow.

Reactions: Scotty00
GTFOH, only a UNC fan could possibly think what you just posted.
You seriously think UK got the better whistle in that game?
No wonder you guys think your school didn't cheat for 25+ years, your heads are so far into the sand you're hearing Chinese voices.
I'm beside myself that someone out there actually thinks UNC got a raw deal in that game. Just wow.

I mean, you are an unreasonable UK fan. Not all of you are like this. You think when you lose you get screwed by the refs. No way a team can actually fairly beat you straight up. UNC did though. You lost. You are a sore loser (and a little xenophobic apparently). Stop whining.

Reactions: toophly1124
The thing about VT, they're a dangerous team to play. If they're having a good shooting night, they're likely to win. I'm not saying they will, just likely. VT shot 21% from the 3 against Presb. Not typical for them. Have a bad shooting night, and VT will get beat by a good team. VT will be an X factor in the ACC. Creating chaos in the wins/loss columns for other ACC teams.I think that's where their impact will be. I don't see them being top 4, probably 5-7.

If you compare scores with VT and other teams, its false logic lol. Look at their 3 point stats..... Its a better tale.

Reactions: JC for 3
I mean, you are an unreasonable UK fan. Not all of you are like this. You think when you lose you get screwed by the refs. No way a team can actually fairly beat you straight up. UNC did though. You lost. You are a sore loser (and a little xenophobic apparently). Stop whining.
Hold on, you don't know me, don't act like you do. This is the first conversation I have ever had on here about officials with the exception of the thread talking about calls that drive you crazy. I brought up flopping and showed a GIF of a UConn player throwing himself to the floor and getting the call. That's it.
You have no material to base your bullsh*t accusations on. "Unreasonable"? That's inaccurate and you come across as unreasonable by saying that about a guy you've never met.
Heck, have you and I ever even had a conversation on here before?

Hold on, you don't know me, don't act like you do. This is the first conversation I have ever had on here about officials with the exception of the thread talking about calls that drive you crazy. I brought up flopping and showed a GIF of a UConn player throwing himself to the floor and getting the call. That's it.
You have no material to base your bullsh*t accusations on. "Unreasonable"? That's inaccurate and you come across as unreasonable by saying that about a guy you've never met.
Heck, have you and I ever even had a conversation on here before?

You blamed the officials after saying you aren't that kind of guy. That is unreasonable.

Love all the attempts here at discrediting a UK win over a pretty decent team. The detractors are consistent, if anything.

You blamed the officials after saying you aren't that kind of guy. That is unreasonable.
You lack reading comprehension, but that's not shocking as you're a UNC fan. You read into it what you wanted to read.
I said I try to refrain from doing that, but Higgins did a bad job in that game.
I'm also not into politics, hate politics, but I will have a conversation about it if prompted.
Just because I said an official did a bad job in a particular game doesn't mean I'm a guy that constantly complains about officiating.
You obviously have your UNC education working overtime today Corn.

You lack reading comprehension, but that's not shocking as you're a UNC fan. You read into it what you wanted to read.
I said I try to refrain from doing that, but Higgins did a bad job in that game.
I'm also not into politics, hate politics, but I will have a conversation about it if prompted.
Just because I said an official did a bad job in a particular game doesn't mean I'm a guy that constantly complains about officiating.
You obviously have your UNC education working overtime today Corn.

Speaking of comprehension, I didn't say you constantly complained about officiating. Just an FYI.

You whined about the officiating in a game you lost. When you blame the officials for a game you lost you come across like the other whiny UK fans who do the same. It is reasonable to be upset when your season ends. It isn't reasonable to look to blame the officials to make you feel better. Maybe you meant Higgins was bad overall and UNC overcame that to get a great win. If so, my apologies.

Speaking of comprehension, I didn't say you constantly complained about officiating. Just an FYI.

You whined about the officiating in a game you lost. When you blame the officials for a game you lost you come across like the other whiny UK fans who do the same. It is reasonable to be upset when your season ends. It isn't reasonable to look to blame the officials to make you feel better. Maybe you meant Higgins was bad overall and UNC overcame that to get a great win. If so, my apologies.
Bottom line is you don't know a thing about me, but made accusations like you've known me for years. I hate people that blame officials, but Higgins was awful in that game and greatly affected the outcome.
Let the kids decide the game, that didn't happen that day.

Bottom line is you don't know a thing about me, but made accusations like you've known me for years. I hate people that blame officials, but Higgins was awful in that game and greatly affected the outcome.
Let the kids decide the game, that didn't happen that day.

The kids did decide the game. UNC's kids did a better job that day. It is unreasonable to say otherwise. I don't need to know you to understand that. It isn't complicated. So stick to your guns and continue to be unreasonable but don't blame me for you being that way. That's weak.

Good looking out Fred.

Has 'Tarcheats' been used yet? I feel like that may be a new one. A classic take on UNCheats. Not clever or anything but worse because without the 'C' it just doesn't flow. Displays the same amount of butthurt though.

Has 'Tarcheats' been used yet? I feel like that may be a new one. A classic take on UNCheats. Not clever or anything but worse because without the 'C' it just doesn't flow. Displays the same amount of butthurt though.

I haven't seen that one. He may had some help coming up with that.

Last edited:
The kids did decide the game. UNC's kids did a better job that day. It is unreasonable to say otherwise. I don't need to know you to understand that. It isn't complicated. So stick to your guns and continue to be unreasonable but don't blame me for you being that way. That's weak.
Blame you? Where in this stupid back and forth discussion did I blame you?
More proof of your UNC education on display.

Give me a break, Joel Berry pushes off all the time. That's an offensive foul and its not called. Berry did against Tenn. and it was called. Berry looked like WTF I'm Joel Berry, I can do that.

Here's another Higgins Tim... BTW UK was up 8 before this call... 3/25/1995

"Rasheed Wallace for elbowing Andre Riddick's head (no call), Walter McCarty for looking indistinguishable from Andre Riddick [at least according to Tim Higgins, Tom Rucker (and Hank Nichols, head of officiating sitting in the stands, who later tried to cover up for the terrible call)]"

Called a Technical and a foul on McCarty, which was having a field day against UNC. Here lies the problem McCarty wasn't even in the game. He was on the bench taking a breather. Riddick grabbed Wallace by the throat with one hand and was getting ready to launch a punch before he was stopped. Rasheed is a dirty player.
So the retaliation was called on McCarty. leaving him with 4 fouls in the first half.

You need to look at Berry and how he pushed off and got away with it. Then come back and say UNC's kids played better. I really didn't see where one team played better than the other. Same way in Rupp that year. 2 well matched up teams.... Higgins changed that game...

Give me a break, Joel Berry pushes off all the time. That's an offensive foul and its not called. Berry did against Tenn. and it was called. Berry looked like WTF I'm Joel Berry, I can do that.

Here's another Higgins Tim... BTW UK was up 8 before this call... 3/25/1995

"Rasheed Wallace for elbowing Andre Riddick's head (no call), Walter McCarty for looking indistinguishable from Andre Riddick [at least according to Tim Higgins, Tom Rucker (and Hank Nichols, head of officiating sitting in the stands, who later tried to cover up for the terrible call)]"

Called a Technical and a foul on McCarty, which was having a field day against UNC. Here lies the problem McCarty wasn't even in the game. He was on the bench taking a breather. Riddick grabbed Wallace by the throat with one hand and was getting ready to launch a punch before he was stopped. Rasheed is a dirty player.
So the retaliation was called on McCarty. leaving him with 4 fouls in the first half.

You need to look at Berry and how he pushed off and got away with it. Then come back and say UNC's kids played better. I really didn't see where one team played better than the other. Same way in Rupp that year. 2 well matched up teams.... Higgins changed that game...

Looked. UNC's kids played better. That is why they won. I understand you and this other dude being sore losers though. It is your way.

Ive always had you down as a below average poster, even on this board full of bad posters, but this is one of the best posts Ive ever read.

Knocking you up a couple tiers, I must have been sleeping on you Dakota you hard poasting soab you.

Ive always had you down as a below average poster, even on this board full of bad posters, but this is one of the best posts Ive ever read.

Knocking you up a couple tiers, I must have been sleeping on you Dakota you hard poasting soab you.

We need to create an KenPom version of the regulars on this board.

Looked. UNC's kids played better. That is why they won. I understand you and this other dude being sore losers though. It is your way.

Not a sore loser. It is what it is. You can't see things objectively. Take Higgins out of the equation, then who knows would have won. You got help and can't own up to it.

Not a sore loser. It is what it is. You can't see things objectively. Take Higgins out of the equation, then who knows would have won. You got help and can't own up to it.

Lol, and you can see things objectively? With Higgins out of the equation UNC would have won, just like they won with him in the equation. Some of you guys have a predetermined opinion when certain guys do your games. If you lose, you got cheated. That doesn't make you right. In fact, it makes it more likely that you are wrong because your mind was already made up. I know that is probably a bit much. Too much too soon as the Grinch would say since it is the season and all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT