ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs VA Tech

VT is solid. I like their team. Like their coach as well. It was a good win for the Wildcats.

Lol, and you can see things objectively? With Higgins out of the equation UNC would have won, just like they won with him in the equation. Some of you guys have a predetermined opinion when certain guys do your games. If you lose, you got cheated. That doesn't make you right. In fact, it makes it more likely that you are wrong because your mind was already made up. I know that is probably a bit much. Too much too soon as the Grinch would say since it is the season and all.

You're too much coryfly.... I can see a push off when I see on. Berry does it all the time.... It was a great shot by Maye. I hate, any game, where an official just makes a bad call. Yes, as a fan, it takes away from the game.

You're too much coryfly.... I can see a push off when I see on. Berry does it all the time.... It was a great shot by Maye. I hate, any game, where an official just makes a bad call. Yes, as a fan, it takes away from the game.

You clearly do not know what a push off is. That's ok though. If you hate a game where an official makes a bad call you hate every game you have ever watched. A lot of calls help your guys out all the time. Bet you like those.

You clearly do not know what a push off is. That's ok though. If you hate a game where an official makes a bad call you hate every game you have ever watched. A lot of calls help your guys out all the time. Bet you like those.
Most reasonable fans notice plays that were in their favor at some point in the game. Then you have UK fans.

"Most reasonable fans notice plays that were in their favor at some point in the game. Then you have UK fans."

so its you and unc fan that is objective huh.

no problem saying wow we got a lucky break there but why on earth would a ref that watches espin be biased agianst your ul team or anybody but ky or a coach they dont like. its been fashionable for those like emmert to hate uk since the fans wanted a better coach than tubby.

Last edited:
"Most reasonable fans notice plays that were in their favor at some point in the game. Then you have UK fans."

so its you and unc fan that is objective huh.

no problem saying wow we got a lucky break there but why on earth would a ref that watches espin be biased agianst your ul team or anybody but ky. its been fashionable for those like emmert to hate uk since the fans wanted a better coach than tubby.
Case in point.

(Case in point.)

cory thinks unc got a bad deal in that game, when during the game and after i saw unc fans blaming uk fans for higgns "being stubborn" unc fans saying they hated to win like that, non uk fans and even uk haters saying oh well dont feel sorry for uk, they will have great team next year anyway.

never mind what i saw for myself.

(Case in point.)

cory thinks unc got a bad deal in that game, when during the game and after i saw unc fans blaming uk fans for higgns "being stubborn" unc fans saying they hated to win like that, non uk fans and even uk haters saying oh well dont feel sorry for uk, they will have great team next year anyway.

never mind what i saw for myself.
Christ Mox, just focus on this year.

Has 'Tarcheats' been used yet? I feel like that may be a new one. A classic take on UNCheats. Not clever or anything but worse because without the 'C' it just doesn't flow. Displays the same amount of butthurt though.

Yea I’ve used it a couple times but you’re right it just don’t flow and sound natural like “UNCheat” does. I use to think that fans that used stuff like this was butthurt just like you thought especially when I would see UNCheat fans saying things like “Dook” or “Kensucky” But then I thought maybe they’re not butthurt, maybe it’s just that UNC education at its finest.:D

Look, regardless of whether Va Tech fi ishes 3rd or 8th, UK got a solid win over a tournament team whose RPI will end up being high because they play in the best conference(by far) in the nation Rhavic.

So really no need to come in and champion their fight for a top 4 seed in the ACC tournament because it will end up a solid win regardless(so long as they dont completely collapse).

Shoot, after more than a third of conference play, it doesn't even look like VT will make the Dance. Will UK?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT