ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

WKU has alread stomped an SEC and ACC team. Sidenote Cal called Few and they want to schedule. Hope it happens next year.

Our best player didn’t play Saturday. Kentucky is known for the 48 hour quarantine…..
jimmy-fallon-excuses.gif

I think this iis another home run for the part of Ky hit by the tornados. More national coverage, Mitch is gonna donate from the game.

lousiville fans are like:
stock-photo-high-angle-view-adult-depressed

Damn, glad that you feel better and are posting here again. Amazing how a win over a bad Carolina team has y’all pumped. 😀
I just posted twice, calm down Nancy.
BTW, your football prediction was spot on 🤡 You left the board for 2 years and then you showed up this year clucking like a chicken. Scott's Tots aren't improving anytime soon. 💯💥💯

Reactions: JC for 3
I just posted twice, calm down Nancy.
BTW, your football prediction was spot on 🤡 You left the board for 2 years and then you showed up this year clucking like a chicken. Scott's Tots aren't improving anytime soon. 💯💥💯
Scott’s tots? You guys have a weird sense of humor, unless you are a teenager.

Sounds like it is WKU. Don't worry Cards, the Cats will get revenge for you....

Didn't see that coming because WKU was scheduled to play at Austin Peay on Wednesday so not sure what happened there. Maybe Peay has rona issues too.

I like this sentiment very much. Regardless of the reason to find a new opponent, this is the best move over the original game IMO.

I guess you don't live around UT fans.
UT fans aren't beating their chests about Covid. They want someone to smack around a dumbass coach that allowed his team to cancel a game because of his incompetence.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
This game seems decided before it is even played and I find that highly irritating. I'm not sticking up for UL if they won't stick up for themselves.
It's not being played. Louisville pussed out due to "covid"...

Hey, just for the record, I'm here on the daily.

I just happen to spend most of my time perusing in the 'Nonsense' thread.
Nonsense thread is all aces 👍

Uk canceled a game they were going to lose last year bc of covid. This is totally different tho lol.

I wish we would play if we had 5 scholly players available, gonna get beat down regardless least play the damn game wtf.

Nonsense thread is all aces 👍

Uk canceled a game they were going to lose last year bc of covid. This is totally different tho lol.

I wish we would play if we had 5 scholly players available, gonna get beat down regardless least play the damn game wtf.
Yeah, it was the Texas game and I have no doubt Cal weaseled out of a guaranteed loss. It was a weird 48 hour covid pause. LOL.
Last year sucked. It was a terrible mix of players and they never got the chance to actually bond. It’s one of many reasons why I hate this culture Cal has created at UK (topic for another day, it's home board stuff).
Then, the cherry on top was seeing Terrence Clarke get killed. Horrible, horrible moment for the Clarke family. Kid had so much in front if him.
I'm glad we're playing basketball this year, hopefully we get to see the season play out.

This game seems decided before it is even played and I find that highly irritating. I'm not sticking up for UL if they won't stick up for themselves.
We aren’t very good this year, in fact we’re bad. I’m just amused how the Kentucky fans were jumping off the bandwagon last week and are now chasing and trying to get back on it one week later.

And as bad as we are, Kentucky beating western means nothing as to how much better they may be. Play western in Diddle without your best player and win, then you could compare the two games.

Ill say i was super impressed with western. Also wonderin wtf we went after curry and not his 7”5 teammate but also a topic from another day. They made more than a couple contested threes as well. White kid 55 played really well i dont even remmeber the name bc i didnt think much of him coming in.

Also im not so sure id have us beating murray state without malik, just bc the alum is really damn solid as well. Returned alot. Should be fun watching the racers and belmont battle for the ovc.

We aren’t very good this year, in fact we’re bad. I’m just amused how the Kentucky fans were jumping off the bandwagon last week and are now chasing and trying to get back on it one week later.
Well, in our defense, the 9-16 season last year + going 0-6 against the ACC the last 2 years + going 0-2 against the only power 5 teams they faced so far this year + the fact that they haven't beaten a power 5 team in the NCAAT since 2017 + Cal's offense sucks + they looked awful against a really bad ND team = a lot of doubt about the program moving forward under Cal.

The uNC blowout pumped some blood back into the fans. We haven't seen a blowout like that since the 2015 season (sorry KU fans). So it's nice to see something other than a rock fight. I feel like we have been playing Virginia every game for the last 6 years.

So, that game did two things: 1) UK finally did something to remind us that UK basketball still exists and 2) it put the doubt on uNC fans about their program and the guy they hired. 2 birds.

Reactions: rockycard
And as bad as we are, Kentucky beating western means nothing as to how much better they may be. Play western in Diddle without your best player and win, then you could compare the two games.
....and the use of embedded excuses in trying to make a point is yet another reason why you can only be known as BLOCKHEAD.

The uNC blowout pumped some blood back into the fans.
We haven't seen a blowout like that since the 2015 season (sorry KU fans). So it's nice to see something other than a rock fight. I feel like we have been playing Virginia every game for the last 6 years.

So, that game did two things: 1) UK finally did something to remind us that UK basketball still exists and 2) it put the doubt on uNC fans about their program and the guy they hired. 2 birds.
I'm kinda glad to see it. This year UK fans have been harder to find than a White Truffle and if you did find one and poke it it wouldn't even move. I think I like them better when you say something to them and they arch their backs and hiss at you.

This year UK fans have been harder to find than a White Truffle

This again?

I don't see any group more represented on the board than Kentucky fans...through the good and the bad, and lately it's been mostly bad.

I’ve never seen so many fans beating their chests because a team has covid. Lol

Kentucky fans are rightly upset because our in-state rivalry game that has been played every year for the last 40 years has been cancelled...what makes it worse is that we don't really believe the excuse.

Nobody cares about Texas and last year. We took our worst team ever to Louisville last year right in the middle of the pandemic.

Honestly...I consider this to be the lowest of the low by Louisville doing this.

This again?

I don't see any group more represented on the board than Kentucky fans...through the good and the bad, and lately it's been mostly bad.
Of course this again.

Though your response is correct it doesn't address the spirt of my post in the fact y'all's numbers are way down on the board, maybe 65%-70%. Regardless, it was a great way to introduce white truffles into the conversation and they are delicious.

ADVERTISEMENT