ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

I'm kinda glad to see it. This year UK fans have been harder to find than a White Truffle and if you did find one and poke it it wouldn't even move. I think I like them better when you say something to them and they arch their backs and hiss at you.
LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: della
Of course this again.

Though your response is correct it doesn't address the spirt of my post in the fact y'all's numbers are way down on the board, maybe 65%-70%. Regardless, it was a great way to introduce white truffles into the conversation and they are delicious.
What about black truffles?! RACIST!

You must not have heard of black Périgord truffles, ma'am. However, I hate fungi. 🤮 My palate is much more refined than most and does not find the taste of dirt to be favorable.
The black is the second most rare Kevin. If you're going to come at me you should use KenPom or something like it. I rule the kitchen.*🍄

* closest thing they had to a truffle.

Kentucky fans are rightly upset because our in-state rivalry game that has been played every year for the last 40 years has been cancelled...what makes it worse is that we don't really believe the excuse.

Nobody cares about Texas and last year. We took our worst team ever to Louisville last year right in the middle of the pandemic.

Honestly...I consider this to be the lowest of the low by Louisville doing this.
Did yall ever even play any shorthanded games bc of covid? U think we sat malik vs western to lose to set up the excuse to cancel?

I agree that i think we should be playing, if we got five warm bodies to get on the bus. But lets not act like the football game last year wasnt canceled bc the sec decided to go conference only games, aka ur conference made yall cancel the game bc………..of covid. Is that the lowest of the low as well, even tho yall had a better team? Why didnt UK do more to keep the football game going, it had been going just as long, correct?

It just is what it is, im scared we are gonna see alot more coming from everywhere smdh. “Nobody cares about texas” while true, still doesnt take away the point that UK did the same thing last year bc of covid, on a a whole lot less than down 4 starters due to them actually having covid ya know.

Did yall ever even play any shorthanded games bc of covid? U think we sat malik vs western to lose to set up the excuse to cancel?

I agree that i think we should be playing, if we got five warm bodies to get on the bus. But lets not act like the football game last year wasnt canceled bc the sec decided to go conference only games, aka ur conference made yall cancel the game bc………..of covid. Is that the lowest of the low as well, even tho yall had a better team? Why didnt UK do more to keep the football game going, it had been going just as long, correct?

It just is what it is, im scared we are gonna see alot more coming from everywhere smdh. “Nobody cares about texas” while true, still doesnt take away the point that UK did the same thing last year bc of covid, on a a whole lot less than down 4 starters due to them actually having covid ya know.
Man, I'm glad Cal weasled out of that Texas game, 9-16 sounds a whole lot better than 9-17. Whewww.

Reactions: JimboBBN

I think we were down to 7 for at least one game this year....

Reactions: Villian07
My point is we played and lost vs western without malik, we played an got curb stomped last year vs wisconsin without carlik jones (covid). I highly doubt we cancel the game had malik been the only one with it.

like u said 9-16 vs 9-17, well we already lost to effin furman and depaul and WKU…….but a loss @UK is gonna hurt the resume so we pulled it 😂. As bad as the acc is we should be looking for any type of chance at a good win, regardless how slim the chances.

I'm talking the rarest of the rare. You obviously need some remedial work on fungus.

You must not have heard of black Périgord truffles, ma'am. However, I hate fungi. 🤮 My palate is much more refined than most and does not find the taste of dirt to be favorable.
If you ever stumble across one of these in the woods, eat it IMMEDIATELY. They’re no good shortly after they’re picked.

Fly-agaric-amanita-mushroom.jpg

Idk i can see if both ways. Guess it depends on how good ur team is, andbwhich side of the bubble your on. I think 2 diff 40 pt beatdowns we took last year, once without jones, and once coming out of a 2 week covid quarantine kept us out the tourney last year, or most certainly didnt help. But again u get what 12 scholarships, so im still in the play if u can boat 🤷‍♂️ not always the easiest decision though i guesss

And as bad as we are, Kentucky beating western means nothing as to how much better they may be. Play western in Diddle without your best player and win, then you could compare the two games.
Now shit Rocky…. Lol. It’s Diddle Arena, not Cameron Indoor. And if Malik Williams is your best player then you’re fvcked anyway. Lol. UK isn't a world beater but I’m confident they beat this UL team 9/10 times

Newsflash Little Brother:

The fact that you're playing a scheduled road game at Western, and we call them two days ago to come to Rupp to play is the perfect example of why you're just Louisville and we are Kentucky.

Idk i can see if both ways. Guess it depends on how good ur team is, andbwhich side of the bubble your on. I think 2 diff 40 pt beatdowns we took last year, once without jones, and once coming out of a 2 week covid quarantine kept us out the tourney last year, or most certainly didnt help. But again u get what 12 scholarships, so im still in the play if u can boat 🤷‍♂️ not always the easiest decision though i guesss
As I fan I'm with you. No one wants to see their team go down because their best aren't on the floor. But things are so messed up now with covid. Most players want to be on the floor playing. I think they deserve to. I like the fact a team forfeits a conference game. Should be for all games, if a replacement can't be found. Postponing a game won't work unless both teams don't care to add another game to an already busy week.

Reactions: Villian07
Seems like I had some truffles recently but damned if I can remember where.

Are we changing this thread to UK vs WKU game-thread, or keeping it UL to further shame them?

As I fan I'm with you. No one wants to see their team go down because their best aren't on the floor. But things are so messed up now with covid. Most players want to be on the floor playing. I think they deserve to. I like the fact a team forfeits a conference game. Should be for all games, if a replacement can't be found. Postponing a game won't work unless both teams don't care to add another game to an already busy week.
Now that UK has replaced Louisville with WKU the postponement will become a cancellation. The only possibility left would be if High Point had to cancel their game against UK due to Covid and Louisville could take their place (that game is on the 31st, Louisville already has games scheduled the 29th and 1st so it wouldn't happen anyway). Teams can only play a maximum of 31 regular season games.

Yea im starting to think the tourney has very little chance of happening at all, but who knows man. Shit dont look good thats for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT