ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

We suck more than y’all, I agree. WKU is 0-7 on 3’s, they hit 9-11 in the first half Saturday. Huge difference playing at home.
Meh. UK doesn’t suck. We just aren’t that good. You guys legit are bad. Also, we would be up by more than 20 if we stopped taking it at that 7’5 guy. I am legit impressed with him, on both ends.

Malik Williams didn’t play against western Saturday because of covid. Learn more about what you’re talking about, instead of trying to suck the nutsack of the Kentucky fans on here.
What if it had been Brad Colbert, instead of Williams? I know why Williams didn't play. Which is weird---He has COVID, yet it was OK(for UL) to travel WKU and play, but not UK? I have to assume everyone else was good----right?

Just weird...

We actually gave WKU their first sellout just like we did Kentucky tonight. Y’all are welcome

Kentucky up 33 now, Oscar with 28 rebounds. This could have, and should have been Louisville getting run out of the gym tonight.

Covid, my ass.

Is this @rockycard ?

FHGj-Qrz-WYAMs-BLU.jpg

Can anyone blame Louisville for ducking us now?

They knew they were in for a good ole fashioned rawdoggin. You'd think they'd already be loosened up after Saturdays debacle.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What if it had been Brad Colbert, instead of Williams? I know why Williams didn't play. Which is weird---He has COVID, yet it was OK(for UL) to travel WKU and play, but not UK? I have to assume everyone else was good----right?

Just weird...
Na we got 4 starters with it now, allegedly i guess since i didnt see the positive tests myself.

Least we didnt go on a 48 hr pause to get out of playing a game with no one even having covid 🤣 that was weird. This is very common, and will prob just get worse and worse til they pull the plug on the season again. Hopefully not, march with no tourney was super depressing, even if we wont be invited. Idk if the ncaa can take the hit either, might try and play regardless idk.

23 games canceled, alot of vaginitis going around i reckon.

Last edited:
Na we got 4 starters with it now, allegedly i guess since i didnt see the positive tests myself.

Least we didnt go on a 48 hr pause to get out of playing a game with no one even having covid 🤣 that was weird. This is very common, and will prob just get worse and worse til they pull the plug on the season again. Hopefully not, march with no tourney was super depressing, even if we wont be invited. Idk if the ncaa can take the hit either, might try and play regardless idk.

23 games canceled, alot of vaginitis going around i reckon.
So they were un vaxxed you think?
Not sure why any coach would let players remain unvaxxed.

One thing lost in this is WKU is a good team. Will probably win their conference (isn't anything new, they're 3rd all time in conference champions behind UK and KU.) They have a legit big man.., game changing big man, some scorers and a solid coach.

ADVERTISEMENT