ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

We'll see at the end of the year how many teams from each conference make the dance and then I guess we'll have our answer, won't we?
Winning in the tournament is more important than making the tournament. If they truly go by resumes, the SEC really isn’t any better than the ACC. And this is an up SEC and a very down ACC.

Winning in the tournament is more important than making the tournament. If they truly go by resumes, the SEC really isn’t any better than the ACC. And this is an up SEC and a very down ACC.
giphy.gif

Can you win the tournament without making it though? 🤔

Our best player (Malik Williams) will be out whether we play or not. We are average (better than ND though) with him, and fugly without him.
Honestly, I wouldn't even want UK to play the game if UL isn’t going to have Williams. That would be a very neutered UL team.

Reactions: Villian07
Notre Dame is bad, we’re a notch above bad.
Yeah, but just like Rutgers beating Purdon't at home, ND had beer muscles and UK played like they were affected by the road environment.
UK rolls ND anywhere else.

Might as well get the ever so popular scoreboard dig in before weds 🤣

Yeah, but just like Rutgers beating Purdon't at home, ND had beer muscles and UK played like they were affected by the road environment.
UK rolls ND anywhere else.
A bad ND team won at Rupp last year.

Again, so did everyone else. I think we are all well aware how bad UK was last year.
It’s hard to tell about y’all this year, y’all played the shittiest schedule of schedules. Even after yesterday’s blowout of Carolina, y’all’s rpi is still 122. Now that is Calipari scheduling just to get wins.

Ill agree its hard to tell if uk is a ff contender or not at this point but Its not hard to tell they are better than us.

Ill agree its hard to tell if uk is a ff contender or not at this point but Its not hard to tell they are better than us.
They’re a FF contender if everyone they play in the NCAAT lets them run up and down the court like uNC did.
They’re a sweet 16 team right now if they play a half court rock fight, but with Oscar, Tyty, Grady and Wheeler, they could figure it out by March easily.

Reactions: rockycard
I'm not sure why anyone calls this a rivalry. It is not. Its a domination. One program is a blue blood and possibly the best program of all time. The other is a declining program that can't even cheat right. As a neutral observer, whenever I see this game being discussed, I always expect a Kentucky ass whooping and nearly every year my expectations are met with that.

Without knowing much of anything about either team, I am still going to blindly predict an easy Kentucky win.

I'm not sure why anyone calls this a rivalry. It is not. Its a domination. One program is a blue blood and possibly the best program of all time. The other is a declining program that can't even cheat right. As a neutral observer, whenever I see this game being discussed, I always expect a Kentucky ass whooping and nearly every year my expectations are met with that.

Without knowing much of anything about either team, I am still going to blindly predict an easy Kentucky win.
Sounds like Louisville is gonna take the Covid excuse route and puss out.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Who claims this dumbass^^^^^

This guy gets it.

We own Louisville
president is a UK graduate
athletic director is a UK graduate
23 of 26 board members UK graduates
our head coach is a s*** for brains moron

you guys are going to go in Dry, and then tear us a new rectum.
the president, athletic director, and the Board of Trustees are going to cheer it on loud and proud as you prison rape us.

somewhere in Maine or Connecticut, the weasel ex governor Matt Bevin is going to shoot a load in complete Jubilation of tearing down the University of Louisville.

president is a UK graduate
athletic director is a UK graduate
23 of 26 board members UK graduates
our head coach is a s*** for brains moron

you guys are going to go in Dry, and then tear us a new rectum.
the president, athletic director, and the Board of Trustees are going to cheer it on loud and proud as you prison rape us.

somewhere in Maine or Connecticut, the weasel ex governor Matt Bevin is going to shoot a load in complete Jubilation of tearing down the University of Louisville.
The first sound I made today was laughing at this. That's funny!

Reactions: cdbearde
If UofL cancels, who do we get for a replacement? FSU available, St louis (plays today and has a winning record against UK), Purdue plays a game today. Not many good teams available Wed. Move the game to Thursday or Sunday and reschedule with a quad 1 team.

Just no more cupcakes!!
I want to see how good this team can be. First time in a long time a Kentucky team played like a Kentucky team.
They showed they have it in them. Sustain that performance and improve!

I hope UofL doesn't cancel, but couldn't blame them if they did. We definitely did a dodge on Texas last year.

If UofL cancels, who do we get for a replacement? FSU available, St louis (plays today and has a winning record against UK), Purdue plays a game today. Not many good teams available Wed. Move the game to Thursday or Sunday and reschedule with a quad 1 team.

Just no more cupcakes!!
I want to see how good this team can be. First time in a long time a Kentucky team played like a Kentucky team.
They showed they have it in them. Sustain that performance and improve!

I hope UofL doesn't cancel, but couldn't blame them if they did. We definitely did a dodge on Texas last year.
Hopefully they schedule a team with a pulse.

According to Louisville it has only been postponed so far and not cancelled entirely. I'm doubtful it gets rescheduled though. Mack doesn't want this smoke and UK isn't going to wait around and miss out on another non-conference game. I expect them to schedule someone else for this week.

ADVERTISEMENT