ADVERTISEMENT

**UK vs UL Game Thread**

I would say cancel the series with UofL until they get their program back. Their program is a mess from finances to men's major sport staffing and players (maybe idk). Keep the football until the SEC lines up the season with more SEC foes.

Replace with IU in basketball.

Cancel it or play Bellarmine....

d512249c-d60b-4ce1-8c2b-657a1b7da091

I would say cancel the series with UofL until they get their program back. Their program is a mess from finances to men's major sport staffing and players (maybe idk). Keep the football until the SEC lines up the season with more SEC foes.

No.... keep the scheduled curb-stompings in place. They need a constant reminder of their place....under our shoes/cleats.

• Haha
Reactions: BasketBallJunkie-UK
Kentucky beats a bad UNC team and their fans have found this board again. Lol

Your coach would schedule Nottheastern Indiana before he would schedule Indiana. Louisville would’ve been your first sellout and you want to drop us? Lol

Kentucky beats a bad UNC team and their fans have found this board again. Lol

Correct, the most numerous and vocal group on the forums have found the thread again today - just like they do every single day since forever.

This is an act of pure chicken-shittery by Louisville.

Correct, the most numerous and vocal group on the forums have found the thread again today - just like they do every single day since forever.

This is an act of pure chicken-shittery by Louisville.
So y’all want us to play without four starters? Lol

And there’s a reason your chicken shit program won’t play road games at places like western Kentucky. Calipari is the chicken shit.

Sounds like UK will be replacing UofL with the best team in Louisville, Bellarmine. Pretty shitty, but given the circumstances I am sure options are limited.

Your coach would schedule Nottheastern Indiana before he would schedule Indiana. Louisville would’ve been your first sellout and you want to drop us? Lol
You know why you're out sellout lol. There's many of you guys that want to cancel the series. Its not going to get any better for awhile with UofL. We're on the up tick at least through the next couple of years, and your ticker's broke for the time being.

You don't think IU wouldn't sell out? There's some noise in the background, albeit very small about getting back with IU.

Plus you guys could always brag about how you won the last game in our meetups and we're just trying to dodge you. Go out on a high note lol.

Sounds like UK will be replacing UofL with the best team in Louisville, Bellarmine. Pretty shitty, but given the circumstances I am sure options are limited.
Belleramine maybe, but they're tyring to get a marquee opponent. Reached out to Gonzaga, Florida State and UConn. So maybe there's still hope lol

Belleramine maybe, but they're tyring to get a marquee opponent. Reached out to Gonzaga, Florida State and UConn. So maybe there's still hope lol

This sounds like good news. It's probably a bigger name opponent, otherwise I would think they'd just announce it now if it were Bellarmine. I heard Wisconsin being thrown around as a possible option too. Would love for it to be Gonzaga though. Seems unlikely given they are on the west coast though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This sounds like good news. It's probably a bigger name opponent, otherwise I would think they'd just announce it now if it were Bellarmine. I heard Wisconsin being thrown around as a possible option too. Would love for it to be Gonzaga though. Seems unlikely given they are on the west coast though.

If it's WKU.... a chance to leave no doubt as to who owns this state.

I would love to see Timme and Oscar go at it. Collins and their skinny freshman too lol Ours is definitely quicker.

Reactions: Villian07
That's now a football and a basketball(would've been blowouts too) win we've been robbed of in this rivalry. Get pumped covid

Reactions: CUJO_1970
You lost to a horrible team last week, but if it makes you feel better then….
Yeah, that game was a fluke. Seriously doubt we have that bad of a shooting night + very poor performance from Wheeler in another game, let alone in a rivalry game.

We wouldn't have played as well as we did against UNC, but probably would've won by 8+, given cal's track record in this game.

It just sucks because UL athletics is way down right now. Not too many opportunities for blowouts against a rival

Yeah, that game was a fluke. Seriously doubt we have that bad of a shooting night + very poor performance from Wheeler in another game, let alone in a rivalry game.

We wouldn't have played as well as we did against UNC, but probably would've won by 8+, given cal's track record in this game.

It just sucks because UL athletics is way down right now. Not too many opportunities for blowouts against a rival
Btw, welcome back to this board.

Sounds like it is WKU. Don't worry Cards, the Cats will get revenge for you....

Didn't see that coming because WKU was scheduled to play at Austin Peay on Wednesday so not sure what happened there. Maybe Peay has rona issues too.

ADVERTISEMENT