ADVERTISEMENT

UK/KU

You can tell that the season is here when UK-related threads are once again hijacked.
Your the hi jacker. I just posted about the KU/UK game and then a UK fan brought up UT/UK.
Truth my hurt, but it is still the truth.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Seriously, I read UT fans and they seem to think this is the make-it-or-break-it year for Barnes.

Do you agree this is his best team ever at UT?
Make it or break it? Are you kidding? Barnes has been a Godsend to UT.
I think it is possibly his best team.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You can be the hi jacker when you change the subject to UT. JC.
UK fans did that, not me.
This is what got you worked up?

KU is suppose to be all that and I don't see any experts disagreeing. UK has lots of new pieces and has played the weakest of the weak at home. I think UK will be shocked by the upgrade in talent on the road.

UK fans should look for signs that their team can be good as the season progresses more than expecting a win.

That said, KU by double digits.
Not quite true :) 1 team we played is expected to win their Division. In the overall scheme of things this game doesn't carry any weight.

Items of note: Kansas has pretty much a new roster. More experienced yes. We are playing without any of our 3 bigs. I think we're more talented, but inexperienced with the exception Of Reeves, Mitchell and Thiero. We don't turn the ball over, which is exeptional for the pace of play and inexperience. We have a very balanced attack.
Kansas hasn't played a team this talented and as fast as we play.

I don't expect us to win, but we could with a good 3 point shooting night. I think we cover the spread, but lose.

I expect when they suit up against UT, all 3 7 footers will be available :)

By UT, you mean Texas? He went to three Elite 8s and a Final Four.
BTW, Cal and Self are tied heads up. Tonight will make the difference. Crazy they've played so many times but it's good for college bball.

Also, I'll probably be in bed by the time the game comes on so leave the avatar and I'll post it in the morning. 30 days starting tomorrow.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
This is what got you worked up?

Not quite true :) 1 team we played is expected to win their Division. In the overall scheme of things this game doesn't carry any weight.

Items of note: Kansas has pretty much a new roster. More experienced yes. We are playing without any of our 3 bigs. I think we're more talented, but inexperienced with the exception Of Reeves, Mitchell and Thiero. We don't turn the ball over, which is exeptional for the pace of play and inexperience. We have a very balanced attack.
Kansas hasn't played a team this talented and as fast as we play.

I don't expect us to win, but we could with a good 3 point shooting night. I think we cover the spread, but lose.

I expect when they suit up against UT, all 3 7 footers will be available :)
I was never worked up and through this whole Lurker/JC vs della has just be fun as far as I'm concerned.

However, that is the post that introduced UT in the thread.

I was never worked up and through this whole Lurker/JC vs della has just be fun as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty tame mention of UT to go back down the same roads we've already traveled multiple times.

Thought of it more UT/UK or Cal/Barnes but if you want to focus on posters, I love the attention.

Pretty tame mention of UT to go back down the same roads we've already traveled multiple times.
He implied that when y'all get your bigs look out cause they will be ready for UT. I needed to let him know that it didn't matter who they bring, we are kicking ass.

None of it is serious, it is just fun yapping for me and him.

Thought of it more UT/UK or Cal/Barnes but if you want to focus on posters, I love the attention.
You were one of the stars, it would have been a mockery of justice if you had gone unbilled.

He implied that when y'all get your bigs look out cause they will be ready for UT. I needed to let him know that it didn't matter who they bring, we are kicking ass.

None of it is serious, it is just fun yapping for me and him.
when you throw in 'we are kicking ass' after last year's results (where you said the same ish before the games were played last year) of course, there will be backlash.

You were one of the stars, it would have been a mockery of justice if you had gone unbilled.
Tyler-Bate-with-Championship-title-4.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
BTW, Cal and Self are tied heads up. Tonight will make the difference. Crazy they've played so many times but it's good for college bball.

Also, I'll probably be in bed by the time the game comes on so leave the avatar and I'll post it in the morning. 30 days starting tomorrow.

You aren't staying up for the damn game? Come on, pops....

Last I heard Barnes is up one overall. I can't tell you how much fun that stat has been over the years.

Only one? Since Barnes has been at Tennessee, Calipari is 26-34 vs ranked teams. Barnes needs to step it up.

It's an SEC rivalry thing, you wouldn't understand. Now shush up... the adults are talking.

Can you point me in their direction? That would be refreshing.

P.S. Last 40 years, KU >>> Kentucky

Feels good!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT