ADVERTISEMENT

UK/KU

Can you point me in their direction? I'd love to hear their takes.

P.S. Last 40 years, KU >>> Kentucky

Feels good!
giphy.gif

Yep, you're right. Twitter is not the best source. Barnes is up one vs UK/Cal.

Untitled.png
We could save a lot of time and not get JC all riled up if you would just reach for your first sentence in the post I'm responding to.

I hear it feels pretty good to be a Yale football fan too. 🤣
Why do you hide behind Yale football?
We have stats and post like....

Reactions: JC for 3
Maybe I'm being too cocky. We are playing somewhere other than AFH so I guess they have a chance.

Untitled.png

Yeah, maybe a little too cocky for a team that's won in that building once in the last 4 decades and lost by an average margin of 26 ppg. At least you guys acted like you'd been there. 😁

Meanwhile, Bill's won 3 of 4 in Rupp. AFH East?

Y'alls anus is going to feel so good.

You've talked a lot of smack. Time to put up.

I know, I know....when UK fans talk a bunch of smack, it's just the expected message board banter, but if a KU fan responds, feelings get hurt. Sorry, my man. I'll work on turning the other cheek. 😆

Why do you hide behind Yale football?
We have stats and post like....

Some programs peak early.

Greatest-Modern-Era-2023-1-25.jpg

KU only makes adjustments on defense. The offense is the same stuff they run which got them dominated in Allen Field House.

It used to confuse me that a proud fanbase continued to jaw about a January game from two seasons ago....

Then I saw Cal's record vs ranked teams. 🤣

Ahead of the game;

just want to say if KU wins; much respect. You all are a formidable foe and hopefully we can improve with the addition of our 7 footers. Maybe we’ll meet again later.

If UK wins; eat it.

world-wrestling-entertainment-wwe.gif

Last edited:
Just got home and have a guy named Jordan over who looks like he's from Jordan.

Gonna turn him on to UK basketball. Probably the smartest person I've ever met. He loved my love of bbal and followed me home. We might or might not do it.
Didn't he already bang your wife while you recorded it to add to the spank bank?

Didn't he already bang your wife while you recorded it to add to the spank bank?
I wanted to get to know him.

He's already left. He smoked and left. Duke MSU was boring.
blueballs. It was nice of a dr to say I'm the smartest person they've met in Memphis. I just wanted him to blow me.

Last edited:
KU isn't huge so I think we have a chance to win. I think we have to hit a good amount of 3's to beat them. Self always teaches solid post play, offense and defense.

Kansas 72
Kentucky 65
They aren’t small either. Starters go 7’2”, 6’7”, 6’7”, 6’3” and 6’2”. The first 3 off the bench are 6’4”, 6’9” and 6’10”.

Taller and longer than most of our teams over the last decade.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
No JC, UT is loaded and deep this year. We should be really good. I don't know what to expect from UK. We will find out a little tonight, but regardless of tonight's outcome it won't tell the tale on UK as I expect them to jell as the season progresses.
We are missing 3 seven footers tonight so this UK team isn’t the one UT will face!
@della was tagged by @Scotty00

My bad for thinking she inserted herself in this thread.

@Scotty00 you need to work on that.
My bad! I just wanted to hear her tell us how great UT would be like she did last year even though we swept them.

ADVERTISEMENT