ADVERTISEMENT

Udoka out for season

Welp there goes KU's chances for a title. Just don't have any luck with big men. Either they are injured constantly or have eligibility issues.

Yeah, just found the report over on RR. Wow, that certainly changes things for Dok and for KU. Sounds like he'll make a full recovery though.

KU is gonna have to win with no 3pt shooting and no inside scoring. Only hope for KU now is from the mid-range. Not looking too good.

Reactions: sgrooms
Man, that's tough. Sorry to hear that. Hope he comes back next year. Seems like a great dude that has worked really hard and improved a ton.

Damn, that sucks. Does he return next season or take his chances in the draft?

Thoughts and prayers Kansas fans. I hate seeing any teams player get hurt. Hopefully he gets back to full strength and is ready to go next year

This year's perfect time as any to end the streak.

i think it's time to play Silvio and flip the bird to the NCAA.

Reactions: Jayhawkai
Luckily, KU has played a lot of games without Dok thus far and the adjustment won’t be a shock. Lawson is still a beast and McCormick is raw. I expect KU to still be formidable, but more mortal than before.

you should change your handle being i am older and earned the name big c long before you were born. no beaker *** is sharing my nickname.
You realize you posted from your "Slim Chaffins" account and not your "Big C" troll account right?

Reactions: sgrooms
This year's perfect time as any to end the streak.

Your whole team could be ineligible and would still be the favorites for the b12 title. Other teams shitting down their leg when they have a chance is an annual tradition.

Your whole team could be ineligible and would still be the favorites for the b12 title. Other teams shitting down their leg when they have a chance is an annual tradition.
giphy.gif

Reactions: SosaUK
Sucks for the big man. He was really starting to come the last few games. Certainly a big blow for KU.

ADVERTISEMENT