ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v Kansas

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Let’s get into this. A lot of good fans on both sides. How does it play out? AH tough place to play. Will KU fans attend and come strong?

Last edited:
AH can be a hostile place to play. That place gets rowdy!

Last edited:
indiana up a big 5 points, wright states best player isn't playing.

Isn't playing

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK
Game's in Bloomington.
So is this:

So was this:

So was this:

• Haha
Reactions: speedfrk
Sure, I’ll hang another humiliating avatar on somebody. Who wants some?
That's felt. I'll remember this. Nice.

friday-smokey.gif

Yeah, I'm hard.

Im in......Need an avatar change for a second, anyways.

We are so bad.
Same old story. Indiana kid thathas done nothing has the opportunity on the biggest stage and cashes in.

Good for him.

Woody better decide if he is going to keep sagging like that. There were times last night i thought I was looking at a Packline.

Offense showed life though and the second line got meaningful minutes.

Same old story. Indiana kid thathas done nothing has the opportunity on the biggest stage and cashes in.

Good for him.

Woody better decide if he is going to keep sagging like that. There were times last night i thought I was looking at a Packline.

Offense showed life though and the second line got meaningful minutes.
you+want+a+little.gif

That's awesome. Did you ever hang out with them?
A little bit. I remember being over at Bruce's house; he lived one subdivision over. He had this cool, elevated fort built in the corner of his family's garage. He had a bunch of playboys stashed there for viewing pleasure. Josh Becker, a guy I got to know pretty well later in life and who was part of all that early film stuff, is great friends with Campbell.

Sam and a couple of guys used to perform Three Stooges slapstick at talent shows. I ran into him when he was in town filming "Oz the Great and Powerful," and we chatted for a bit. I have a couple of friends who have stayed in touch with him. One was in a scene in the Oz flick.

If a mediocre Kentucky team can hang around with Kansas, Indiana will win.
IU will have ot completely reverse their defensive sheme and effort to beat anyone in the top 20. Offense looks much better. These guys just haven't gelled yet but last year was a slow start as well prior to the injuries.

indiana is 65 on kempon 65!!! lmao. Mgbako 1-7 from 3. Ni Hao Mackenzie. good luck in your overseas career

Home court advantage and he's still terrified to put his avatar where his mouth is. 🤣😂

Last edited:
You are such a poor writer, it is difficult to know.

You would be a great Ky fan

😂

I didn't realize you actually rode the short bus. I kinda feel bad now.

Here’s a good pool

@IUBtown
@IUfanBorden
@Courtsensetwo
@HoosierstuckinIowa

Kansas fan Just reach out and challenge someone from the group in the next post (#11).

Sure, I’ll hang another humiliating avatar on somebody. Who wants some?

A little bit. I remember being over at Bruce's house; he lived one subdivision over. He had this cool, elevated fort built in the corner of his family's garage. He had a bunch of playboys stashed there for viewing pleasure. Josh Becker, a guy I got to know pretty well later in life and who was part of all that early film stuff, is great friends with Campbell.

Sam and a couple of guys used to perform Three Stooges slapstick at talent shows. I ran into him when he was in town filming "Oz the Great and Powerful," and we chatted for a bit. I have a couple of friends who have stayed in touch with him. One was in a scene in the Oz flick.

Good stuff. Those guys are national treasures. I remember Josh Becker being mentioned in Campbell's book.

I've never seen Oz. I think it's the only Raimi movie I've yet to see.

Reactions: Sparty_57
ADVERTISEMENT