ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana v Kansas

Dude, my skin is far thicker than yours is as evidenced by the fact you follow me around sobbing on every word I post.

But the homophobic-hate crap will need to stop or there will be different mods here to manage the shit show and forum rules.
Dude, you really need to get a personality, and a life.

Peabrain said that IU is the better program with the better coach, and guaranteed a victory over KU. But…doesn’t have the balls to make an avatar bet with home court advantage. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK and kyjeff1
Peabrain said that IU is the better program with the better coach, and guaranteed a victory over KU. But…doesn’t have the balls to make an avatar bet with home court advantage. 🤣
"Peabrain"? from you? lol

I don't believe I guaranteed anything of the sort regarding a victory.

would you provide that link please?

"Peabrain"? from you? lol

I don't believe I guaranteed anything of the sort regarding a victory.

would you provide that link please?

Yes, that’s right. From me. I’m sure everybody else would co-sign.

What’s the point in finding a link? You don’t have the balls to make an avatar bet. 🤣

Yes, that’s right. From me. I’m sure everybody else would co-sign.

What’s the point in finding a link? You don’t have the balls to make an avatar bet. 🤣
Link to me guaranteeing a W over the cheathawks?

Perhaps you don't see the point because you made it up...

KU plays Indiana in Bloomington on Dec 16 and the following game is Yale in Allen Fieldhouse. The #82 and 83 Kenpom teams.

Which will be the tougher matchup? Discuss.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
This was a great game! Congrats to kansas for clawing back in the game and winning. Congrats to IU for bring their A game and putting on a show.

He was correct about the Murray twins, I’ll give him that.
7SFTsR.gif

Hey Sparty,

Here is a recap of y'aal's first half against Baylor.

Reactions: Sparty_57
This was a great game! Congrats to kansas for clawing back in the game and winning. Congrats to IU for bring their A game and putting on a show.

If you didn't watch the game, I encourage you to check the box score to see that wouldn't be anyone's A game.

Probably the 8-10 bad calls and non calls by the refs costing IU 10-12 points.

Those refs deserved to be booed off the court.
Like…?

It was pretty funny when the crowd got excited before realizing the ref mistakenly indicated it was Indiana’s ball. 🤣

If you didn't watch the game, I encourage you to check the box score to see that wouldn't be anyone's A game.
Well, they shot way better than usual from three and held KU well below their average FG%. And I’m pretty sure that Galloway had the game of his life.

Way too many turnovers. X would have helped with that but Cupps played a hell of a game and Gallow looked more like Gallow.
What did Cupps do for you to say he had a hell of a game? I only watched a few minutes at the end.

He was absolutely incredible!! 37 mins - 2 pts, 2 boards, 1 assist, 2 steals, 1 turnover, and 2 fouls.
You would be a great purdue fan. Your depth of understanding of the value of a player is points.

He played solid defense on superior athletes and took care of the ball. Made good decisions. Mature and heady for his experience level.

It was fun to watch Dickinson try to intimidate him early. Shoulder bump at every whistle and couple extra shoves. He never got the satisfacton of Cupps even looking at him. Looked right past him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT