ADVERTISEMENT

UCF got screwed!

Should have made the alley-oop dunk. Should have boxed out on the Zion missed FT. Should have been a shot clock violation where they scored a bucket. I don't think one call is what screwed UCF.

Yup. Convert an uncontested dunk with 1:30 to go and your up 6 and have the good game close to being in hand. They choked

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Barrett pushes off on the FT rebound. Like bad.

Correct. That is the egregious part of that serious. Two arm push off in the back to send UCF player flying. Announcers are oblivious & like you gotta box out. Well he did, got shoved under the basket & the corrupt refs do the NCAA’s bidding to keep its money machine going.

Just business as usual. Duke & it’s history of profits off tobacco, cancer & slavery simply continues making more money off its modern day form of slavery. Move along nothing to see here...

Correct. That is the egregious part of that serious. Two arm push off in the back to send UCF player flying. Announcers are oblivious & like you gotta box out. Well he did, got shoved under the basket & the corrupt refs do the NCAA’s bidding to keep its money machine going.

Just business as usual. Duke & it’s history of profits off tobacco, cancer & slavery simply continues making more money off its modern day form of slavery. Move along nothing to see here...
How did your team do?

It would
Should have made the alley-oop dunk. Should have boxed out on the Zion missed FT. Should have been a shot clock violation where they scored a bucket. I don't think one call is what screwed UCF.
It wasn't a shot clock violation, it barely grazed the rim. The ball literally changed rotation after it hit the rim.

The missed Zion ft (that shouldn't have happened) was boxed out, but he got pushed in the back. Also, the Taco dude would have been in the game if the right call on Zion had happened.

I've got nothing on the alley-oop...that was a killer missed opportunity.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie

Wow dude....I just think it was a bad call...I don't see how this has anything to do with slavery or tobacco and cancer? You do you thou

It would

It wasn't a shot clock violation, it barely grazed the rim. The ball literally changed rotation after it hit the rim.

The missed Zion ft (that shouldn't have happened) was boxed out, but he got pushed in the back. Also, the Taco dude would have been in the game if the right call on Zion had happened.

Good game yesterday KU. Glad you got to tune in and watch Duke win.

It would

Never hit the rim.

Reactions: Quavarius
D2diD0kXQAAL3_x.jpg

So much for caring about hook and holds now huh?

How did your team do?

They were soundly beaten yesterday & lost to a much better team. Not enough talent or size to compete with the big boys this year. Next year hopefully that changes...

Duke is the luckiest GD program ever. They didn't do anything to get that win in the last minute or two, literally every turn of events that went their way (which was all of them) was out of their control. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: jace4655555
All this message board outrage is great. Bunch of losers crying about Duke winning.

Duke got lucky today but all the bitching makes it well worth it. Get a grip you snowflakes. Smfh.

Survive and advance.

Duke is the luckiest GD program ever. They didn't do anything to get that win in the last minute or two, literally every turn of events that went their way (which was all of them) was out of their control. Just ridiculous.

Go suck your thumb you whiny ass baby.

All this message board outrage is great. Bunch of losers crying about Duke winning.

Duke got lucky today but all the bitching makes it well worth it. Get a grip you snowflakes. Smfh.

Survive and advance.
It was same yesterday with UK game. They cried, cussed refs and blah blah. How can people get so emotionally invested in disliking a team that your not even playing

It was same yesterday with UK game. They cried, cussed refs and blah blah. How can people get so emotionally invested in disliking a team that your not even playing
I actually don't dislike Duke at all. I love watching Zion and wouldn't be upset at all if they win it this year. But,a bad call is a bad call. Most teams who end up winning it usually ended up getting some lucky calls, or breaks along the way. Duke probably used up all the luck today in this one game.

I actually don't dislike Duke at all. I love watching Zion and wouldn't be upset at all if they win it this year. But,a bad call is a bad call. Most teams who end up winning it usually ended up getting some lucky calls, or breaks along the way. Duke probably used up all the luck today in this one game.

Duke's luck isn't finite.

-The missed oop to go up 6 and he lost the ball, Duke comes down and makes a quick 3, very little time off the clock.

- Zion was called for a charge under 3 mins and Duke losing? I think UCF flopped a bit there. Either way, you were as shocked as I was, admit it.

-Zions last drive, I’m good with the no charge on the main defender, Zion went behind has back and was coming back left. He bumped dude a little but not enough to knock him down like that (he flopped) shoulda stayed up and played defense.

-Tacos 5th foul, was good call on Taco. Zion got into him. Taco was in the arc. Taco was playing not to foul out. Taco should have put the beef to Zion and fouled him hard enough to prevent the made basket. He failed. Zions a beast.

-UCF should have had a big on the block instead of Dawkins. Doesn’t change the fact both UCF players were soft in their box out attempts. Doesn’t change RJ pushed off for his rebound and put back that should have been called. UCF has to man up in that situation. It was almost like they just beleived Zion was gonna make the FT and they were ready to take the ball out and push it up the court.

-UCF had 2 shots at the goal to win. Taylor was trying to draw a foul on Jones who was not interested in playing much defense there. Shoulda went strong to the basket. The tip in was a good look as well just rolled off.

Was a great game. The most deserving team doesn’t always win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT