ADVERTISEMENT

The Big East should invite Duquesne

HailToPitt725

May 16, 2016
Team
Pittsburgh
Sorry, but I’ve been waiting years to make this thread. Need to strike while the iron’s hot.

- Is an institutional fit for the conference (Catholic university in a relatively major northeastern market where the Big East does not currently reside)
- Has made major investments in the program over the past five years and has PPG Paints Arena across the street for big games (similar to St. John’s, Villanova, etc.)
- Strong basketball history and just won the A10 championship

Would push the Big East to an even 12 members… now tell me why I’m wrong.

Sorry, but I’ve been waiting years to make this thread. Need to strike while the iron’s hot.

- Is an institutional fit for the conference (Catholic university in a relatively major northeastern market where the Big East does not currently reside)
- Has made major investments in the program over the past five years and has PPG Paints Arena across the street for big games (similar to St. John’s, Villanova, etc.)
- Strong basketball history and just won the A10 championship

Would push the Big East to an even 12 members… now tell me why I’m wrong.
I already posted what the Big East should do by adding multiple teams and splitting up the extra teams to form their own 10/11 team conference and sharing crossover matchups and the postseason tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT