ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the homerific takes

Which take is the most homerific?

• It's very unlikely that Ashton Hagans was paid. That was somebody else's cash or fake bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It wasn't a big upset for the #13 Kenpom team to beat the #12 Kenpom team as a 1 point underdog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Courtsense - “Bob Knight coached the three greatest basketball teams of all time at Indiana.”

Afamu - “Zion turned down a house, job and a pile of cash to go to Duke for free. Do you have a picture of him going into that house?”

Kyjeff - “There’s no way that Hagan$ was paid. It was fake money. Wait, no, he was holding some other dude’s money.”

Feel free to add your own!

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Courtsense - “Bob Knight coached the three greatest basketball teams of all time at Indiana.”

Afamu - “Zion turned down a house, job and a pile of cash to go to Duke for free. Do you have a picture of him going into that house?”

Kyjeff - “There’s no way that Hagan$ was paid. It was fake money. Wait, no, he was holding some other dude’s money.”

Feel free to add your own!
Exitflagger: "I have a penis"

Is there anyone on here that doesn't know the OP is the biggest homer in message board history?

Desousa was literally going to hit someone with a chair
Exit: "but he gently put it down" LOL

Bill Self was caught on wiretaps trying to use adidas to pay a recruit.
Exit: "his charges were lowered from level 1, to level 3, so it's cool"

Two KU players were caught shooting coeds with pellet guns.
Exit: "why do you keep bringing this up?"

Arterio Morris allegedly raped someone.
Exit: "he wasn’t arrested and Self took a chance, what was he supposed to do?"

Why does KU claim Helms banners?
Exit: "Times were different back then, but KU fans don't brag about those." Then he proceeds to like everyones posts that thinks Helms banners are cool.
Classic Exit deflection > "North Carolina has one up there too, why don't you say something to them?"

Is there anyone on here that doesn't know the OP is the biggest homer in message board history?

Desousa was literally going to hit someone with a chair
Exit: "but he gently put it down" LOL

Bill Self was caught on wiretaps trying to use adidas to pay a recruit.
Exit: "his charges were lowered from level 1, to level 3, so it's cool"

Two KU players were caught shooting coeds with pellet guns.
Exit: "why do you keep bringing this up?"

Arterio Morris allegedly raped someone.
Exit: "he wasn’t arrested and Self took a chance, what was he supposed to do?"

Why does KU claim Helms banners?
Exit: "Times were different back then, but KU fans don't brag about those." Then he proceeds to like everyones posts that thinks Helms banners are cool.
Classic Exit deflection > "North Carolina has one up there too, why don't you say something to them?"

mad-rage.gif

None of that’s true of course, except that I did like a post or two in the Helms thread. What a homerific take by me!

C’mon, Demarcus, there’s got to be a plethora of delusional takes to choose from for someone who’s so lacking in self-awareness. Let’s see one.

Nearly everything you post.

Just make a poll. It's such an easy way to figure out your question. You started the thread so I figured you'd be interested in getting the right answer. Sounds like you don't really want to know.
To make a poll, I would need at least one example of a delusional take of mine, wouldn’t I?

So what is it? When I said that I wouldn’t hang Helms banners? Calling Bill Self a good coach? Not predicting Kentucky to go 40-0 every offseason?

To make a poll, I would need at least one example of a delusional take of mine, wouldn’t I?

So what is it? When I said that I wouldn’t hang Helms banners? Calling Bill Self a good coach? Not predicting Kentucky to go 40-0 every offseason?

You've made excuses for every single Tournament upset in KUs history multiple times because you're delusional and can't admit you've had bad losses. There's your example. Now make the poll so, when you win, we can all laugh at how ironic it is that you're the one who started the thread.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You've made excuses for every single Tournament upset in KUs history multiple times because you're delusional and can't admit you've had bad losses. There's your example. Now make the poll so, when you win, we can all laugh at how ironic it is that you're the one who started the thread.

Hm, nope. Doesn’t check out. Plus, that’s not a take. A take is something specific that I’ve said.

If you're talking about the Wichita St debate, I said that a loss to a 1 pt underdog, ranked 1 spot behind KU on Kenpom and the overall 1 seed the previous year, shouldn't be compared to St Peter's, Evansville, Bucknell, etc. I even said that I thought 2015 Wichita was a better team than KU. How delusional and homerific!

C'mon, you can find a take that's delusional. How hard can it be? You said there's one in almost every post.

Hm, nope. Doesn’t check out. Plus, that’s not a take. A take is something specific that I’ve said.

If you're talking about the Wichita St debate, I said that a loss to a 1 pt underdog, ranked 1 spot behind KU on Kenpom and the overall 1 seed the previous year, shouldn't be compared to St Peter's, Evansville, Bucknell, etc. I even said that I thought 2015 Wichita was a better team than KU. How delusional and homerific!

C'mon, you can find a take that's delusional. How hard can it be? You said there's one in almost every post.
Why even ask? You just deny everything, because even you can't believe half the takes you post.

Why even ask? You just deny everything, because even you can't believe half the takes you post.
It's like you're talking to yourself. 😂

I can't deny something that can be easily referenced, fool. Quote it. Why is it always crickets when I ask this? I could name about 20 delusional takes of yours off the top of my head.

Couldn't be because you're talking out of your ass, could it?

So basically what you're saying is all opinions other than yours are invalid. I'd be embarrassed too if I started a thread making fun of others that perfectly described myself.

All of your arguments can be broken down into "I know you are but what am i" and "nuh uh, you are". You have the brain of a child. Which makes sense, seeing as you believe every single conspiracy theory out there.

START THE POLL. START THE POLL. Do it. Quit being scared and do it.

So basically what you're saying is all opinions other than yours are invalid.

How'd you draw that conclusion?

All of your arguments can be broken down into "I know you are but what am i" and "nuh uh, you are". You have the brain of a child. Which makes sense, seeing as you believe every single conspiracy theory out there.

START THE POLL. START THE POLL. Do it. Quit being scared and do it.

"I know you are, but what am I" is what you're doing right now, dumbass. Speaking of self-awareness. 🤣

I'm challenging you to present your evidence and....crickets. Shocker. You guys love to hurl BS with nothing to back it up. I'm not hiding from anything I've said. All you have to do is present one delusional take, and you can't do it. I rest my case...

"Give me evidence"

"Nope, nuh uh, that don't count".

How big of a dumbass can you be? Oh wait. You still argue with a troll tag that literally told you who they really were. Lmao.

Start the poll and quit being a pussy.

Once again..."You make excuses for every tournament upset" isn't a take. A take would be a specific comment I've made. Hilarious that you're calling somebody else dumb when you can't comprehend something this simple. Makes the self-awareness comment even funnier.

Like I said, I can't start a poll w/out a take. But imagine thinking that a poll dominated by angry Kentucky homers like you is going to prove something. You can't be that idiotic, right? 😂

Quit being a pussy and post a take. Is it that hard? You said there's one in almost every post, so just ****ing pick one. 😆

Last edited:
Once again..."You make excuses for every tournament upset" isn't a take. A take would be a specific comment I've made. Hilarious that you're calling somebody else dumb when you can't comprehend something this simple. Makes the self-awareness comment even funnier.

And again...I can't start a poll w/out a take. But imagine thinking that a poll dominated by angry Kentucky homers like you is going to prove something. You can't be that idiotic, right? 😂

Quit being a pussy and post a take. Is it that hard? You said there's one in almost every post, so just ****ing pick one. 😆

Holy shit you might be the most braindead person I've ever met before. You posting that UNI, Bradley, Wichita St, etc arent bad losses isnt you having a take?

I do like how you always ignore the part of people's posts that embarrass your dumbass. Like how you continue to argue with a troll tag that told you who they were.

Looks like you are trying your hardest to divert attention away from anything that makes you look bad. You can try all you want, but each and every post you make just further proves how dumb you are.

Imagine being that big of a pussy that you accuse others of something but can't start a poll to see what the majority thinks. Why? Because you're scared it will backfire on you.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and MGO2022
Holy shit you might be the most braindead person I've ever met before. You posting that UNI, Bradley, Wichita St, etc arent bad losses isnt you having a take?

I do like how you always ignore the part of people's posts that embarrass your dumbass. Like how you continue to argue with a troll tag that told you who they were.

Looks like you are trying your hardest to divert attention away from anything that makes you look bad. You can try all you want, but each and every post you make just further proves how dumb you are.

Imagine being that big of a pussy that you accuse others of something but can't start a poll to see what the majority thinks. Why? Because you're scared it will backfire on you.
He’s a huge pussy

LOL. A Kentuckian who can't read. Who'd have guessed?

It's really sad that you still don't grasp this. Not sure how I can spell it out to you any more clearly.

You posting that UNI, Bradley, Wichita St, etc arent bad losses isnt you having a take?

Sure, it would be, if you cited an actual comment rather than paraphrasing and/or making up words. Get it yet, Jimbob? This isn't hard.

I've never said that UNI and Bradley weren't bad losses/upsets. Prove me wrong. I did say that Wichita wasn't a big upset, yes. Is that the take you want to run with?

Last edited:

It's really pathetic that you still don't grasp this. Not sure how I can spell it out to you any more clearly.

Sure, it would be, if you cited an actual comment rather than paraphrasing and/or making up words. Get it yet, Jimbob? This really isn't hard.

I've never said that UNI and Bradley weren't bad losses/upsets. Prove me wrong. I did say that Wichita wasn't a big upset, yes. Is that the take you want to run with?

You deny making excuses for KUs tournament losses? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You use paraphrasing as an excuse when you literally paraphrased all 3 people in the OP. They aren't the biggest homers on the board though so they don't lie and deny it. You're the only person on the board that says stupid shit then denies it. People don't want to sift through your FIFTEEN THOUSAND POSTS to find exactly when you said something. Only a loser like you would have the time or care enough to do something like that.

Still ignoring the fact that you've been arguing with a troll tag for over a year that told you who they were. You think it'll go away if you ignore it huh?

Start the poll. You're not a homer right, so surely you wouldn't win the poll. What's there to be scared about?

It's like you're talking to yourself. 😂

I can't deny something that can be easily referenced, fool. Quote it. Why is it always crickets when I ask this? I could name about 20 delusional takes of yours off the top of my head.

Couldn't be because you're talking out of your ass, could it?
My takes are delusional to you, because they don't praise Kansas and I don't suck Bill Self off, like you want me too and heck, I've said more positive things about Self and KU than probably any rival fan you've run across, but you're such a homer, my compliments STILL aren't good enough.

It's really sad that you still don't grasp this. Not sure how I can spell it out to you any more clearly.

Sure, it would be, if you cited an actual comment rather than paraphrasing and/or making up words. Get it yet, Jimbob? This isn't hard.

You should stop arguing and pay attention to what so many people are telling you.

You deny making excuses for KUs tournament losses? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You use paraphrasing as an excuse when you literally paraphrased all 3 people in the OP. They aren't the biggest homers on the board though so they don't lie and deny it. You're the only person on the board that says stupid shit then denies it. People don't want to sift through your FIFTEEN THOUSAND POSTS to find exactly when you said something. Only a loser like you would have the time or care enough to do something like that.

Still ignoring the fact that you've been arguing with a troll tag for over a year that told you who they were. You think it'll go away if you ignore it huh?

Start the poll. You're not a homer right, so surely you wouldn't win the poll. What's there to be scared about?
Wait…you said that I post something delusional in nearly every post. Why would you need to sift through 15,000 posts to find one?

Here's the thing, Bubba. When you accuse someone of something, you should be able to provide an example. That's how this works.

So far, the only thing you’ve brought to the table that’s accurate is that I said the loss to Wichita wasn't a big upset. So my most delusional take is that it wasn't a huge upset for the #13 Kenpom team to beat the #12 Kenpom team as a 1 point dog? A 30-win team that was the overall 1 seed the previous year? All righty then.

So you want me to create the poll now or do you have another one?

My takes are delusional to you, because they don't praise Kansas and I don't suck Bill Self off, like you want me too and heck, I've said more positive things about Self and KU than probably any rival fan you've run across, but you're such a homer, my compliments STILL aren't good enough.

Yeah...it wasn't the least bit delusional when you said Bill Self should be held accountable for an alleged rape by an Illinois player who was in town for a football game, and compared it to Pitino being held accountable for his recruits. 🤣🤣😂😅

Yeah...it wasn't the least bit delusional when you said Bill Self should be held accountable for an alleged rape by an Illinois player who was in town for a football game, and compared it to Pitino being held accountable for his recruits. 🤣🤣😂😅
I was doing a little fishing. I cought a big fat brown trout.

ADVERTISEMENT