ADVERTISEMENT

Rank the homerific takes

Which take is the most homerific?

• It's very unlikely that Ashton Hagans was paid. That was somebody else's cash or fake bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It wasn't a big upset for the #13 Kenpom team to beat the #12 Kenpom team as a 1 point underdog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So far, the only thing you’ve brought to the table that’s accurate is that I said the loss to Wichita wasn't a big upset.

Nah you've definitely made excuses for the UNI, Bradley, and every other upset yall have had in the Tournament. Again, I'm not a loser so I'm not going through your posts to find it.

Yes, you should start the poll, but you won't because you have a gaping vagina between your legs instead of a set of testicles.

Nah you've definitely made excuses for the UNI, Bradley, and every other upset yall have had in the Tournament. Again, I'm not a loser so I'm not going through your posts to find it.

Yes, you should start the poll, but you won't because you have a gaping vagina between your legs instead of a set of testicles.

Again, Bubba, why would you need to sift through a million posts to find something that's supposedly in almost every post?

The only excuses I've made for tourney losses were Arkansas (no Self) and no Embiid vs Stanford. Yeah, I think those games probably turn out differently with those guys involved. How delusional, amirite?

Meanwhile, you guys use Wagner as an excuse for losing to Wilmington, tried to argue St Peter's wasn't an embarrassing loss, and you blamed the 9-16 season on Covid. Not delusional at all, amirite?

All right, I'll create the poll with the Wichita St take, since nobody has another one.

Meanwhile, you guys use Wagner as an excuse for losing to Wilmington, tried to argue St Peter's wasn't an embarrassing loss, and you blamed the 9-16 season on Covid. Not delusional at all, amirite?

All right, I'll create the poll with the Wichita St take, since nobody has another one.
Huh? Maybe the biggest homers in the BBN said these things, but no realistic UK fan ever said these things.

Cal took a ton of heat in both cases.

Huh? Maybe the biggest homers in the BBN said these things, but no realistic UK fan ever said these things.

Cal took a ton of heat in both cases.

He loves to make shit up. I've never once said anything close to that but he said "you guys" and lumped me in.

All right, I'll create the poll with the Wichita St take

Just make a poll "Who is the biggest homer on this board?". You aren't a homer right? You shouldn't get any votes. It'll be fine.

Reactions: kyjeff1
He loves to make shit up. I've never once said anything close to that but he said "you guys" and lumped me in.

I don’t keep a spreadsheet of your takes, and I’m not going to make things up and attribute them specifically to you, like you’re doing. But since you called me the biGGeSt hOmEr eVeR, you’ve made it me vs everybody. So anybody’s takes are fair game.

Just make a poll "Who is the biggest homer on this board?". You aren't a homer right? You shouldn't get any votes. It'll be fine.

Already made the poll we talked about. Why would I make a biggest homer poll? The thread’s about delusional takes. I didn’t label anyone the biggest homer. Guess I could take a page from your book and call you the biggest homer and then say I don’t have time to post any examples.

Last edited:
You’ve made this claim on multiple occasions you tard
Nah, never. I’ve pointed out that an Adidas rep gave sworn testimony that Self wasn’t aware of payments. Apparently you’re not smart enough to see the distinction.

I can’t remember who said it, but someone claimed that the study from Grand Cayman scientists showing that vaccines were turning frogs transgender wasn’t credible. It’s probably the most homerific thing I’ve read on here and I can’t believe OP didn’t mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
I can’t remember who said it, but someone claimed that the study from Grand Cayman scientists showing that vaccines were turning frogs transgender wasn’t credible. It’s probably the most homerific thing I’ve read on here and I can’t believe OP didn’t mention it.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT