ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

Meh, it was a necessary sacrifice/slow burn to set up the ending when you first see Godzilla use his atomic breath.

Unfortunately, everyone nowadays only wants Godzilla vs Kong action for 2 hours every movie. That will lose its luster after a while for anyone, even hard-core kaiju fans.
Yeah but there's a balance they can strike. And it would help if the human stories were in anyway interesting.

Watched Moon Knight over the weekend, pretty good but if I had tried to watch it week by week I would have bailed after the first episode.

Watched Moon Knight over the weekend, pretty good but if I had tried to watch it week by week I would have bailed after the first episode.

Oh man, REALLY?! I thought the first episode was the best one! He nailed "Stephen" so damn well, and the black outs followed by slaughter (of a very non-Marvel style) rocked.

Gotta say, I thought the last episode was lame. Like... they have to become giant and fight it out? Eh.

I'm 3 episodes in. So far it's ok, but I know next to nothing about the character going in.

It's a fairly quick watch. Only 8 episodes. Weird but interesting, little twist at the end. Wouldn't urge anyone to watch it, but also wouldn’t warn them against it.
I figured out the twist (at the end) a few episodes in, but it's one of the weirder shows I've ever seen. A lot of the time I just said, "wtf is going on?" Worth a watch if you have nothing else but nothing great.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I figured out the twist (at the end) a few episodes in, but it's one of the weirder shows I've ever seen. A lot of the time I just said, "wtf is going on?" Worth a watch if you have nothing else but nothing great.
It's in my queue.

Did enjoy mid season finale of BCS.

4.5?

I'm in.

*boom thank you.
Yessir. Jackass Forever came out in February. Outside of the first movie, they always make a ".5" movie because of all the extra footage they get. This one in particular I loved because its been so long since they made a movie, and it kinda goes into detail about how they picked everything back up and get started again.

Yessir. Jackass Forever came out in February. Outside of the first movie, they always make a ".5" movie because of all the extra footage they get. This one in particular I loved because its been so long since they made a movie, and it kinda goes into detail about how they picked everything back up and get started again.
I have them all archived back to CKY. I watched 4. didn't know 4.5 was out until just now. Not taking any ups until it's over.

Again, thanks. I rarely log on to Netflix so I would have completely missed it.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Heard a rumor on how the Fantastic Four could be introduced into the MCU and I actually would get on board with that............which means the new/current MCU creative staff will probably not even come close to this and try their damnedest to subvert our expectations when nobody asked for it, all the while making sure the new/current M-She-U boat continues to row full steam ahead....................and with that said, here's the rumor:

The F4 will be introduced in Ant-Man 3 along with Kang, having been held captive in the Quantum Realm since the 1960s. Ant-Man and crew will help free the F4 and introduce them into the modern day MCU.

Then in the stand-alone film, it will go back to the 1960s (which is when the comic first debuted) and serve as the origin for the group and eventually lead to how they were imprisoned in the Quantum Realm.

I think that would be a great way to introduce the F4 into the MCU and explain where the 616 version of the group has been this whole time. (Remember time works differently in the Quantum Realm)

Heard a rumor on how the Fantastic Four could be introduced into the MCU and I actually would get on board with that............which means the new/current MCU creative staff will probably not even come close to this and try their damnedest to subvert our expectations when nobody asked for it, all the while making sure the new/current M-She-U boat continues to row full steam ahead....................and with that said, here's the rumor:

The F4 will be introduced in Ant-Man 3 along with Kang, having been held captive in the Quantum Realm since the 1960s. Ant-Man and crew will help free the F4 and introduce them into the modern day MCU.

Then in the stand-alone film, it will go back to the 1960s (which is when the comic first debuted) and serve as the origin for the group and eventually lead to how they were imprisoned in the Quantum Realm.

I think that would be a great way to introduce the F4 into the MCU and explain where the 616 version of the group has been this whole time. (Remember time works differently in the Quantum Realm)
considering every other fantastic four film has been hot garbage maybe they ought to just leave them out of the MCU.

I have them all archived back to CKY. I watched 4. didn't know 4.5 was out until just now. Not taking any ups until it's over.

Again, thanks. I rarely log on to Netflix so I would have completely missed it.
I saw it on Netflix and for whatever reason thought it was Jackass Forever. Can't wait to watch it with the boys. They might say Jackass is the best thing I've ever introduced them to in their 12 and 9 years on this planet.

I saw it on Netflix and for whatever reason thought it was Jackass Forever. Can't wait to watch it with the boys. They might say Jackass is the best thing I've ever introduced them to in their 12 and 9 years on this planet.
If you want a link to d/l everything they've ever done, hit me up. One of many shows I have saved on mega.nz

This should last a while.

FTtra-K8-Xw-Acc-RL1.jpg

About the size of a mini fridge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT