ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

What has two thumbs, and used both of them to win his first Warzone game ever last night, right after being sad about never winning one?

im-walking-on-sunshine-family-guy.gif

@JimboBBN
The rebirth gamemode is easier to win, not to take away from your happiness :)

Only 60 players start and obviously you keep coming back. If you and Jungle can ever get on at a decent time, I'm sure we can run some more tonight

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The rebirth gamemode is easier to win, not to take away from your happiness :)

Only 60 players start and obviously you keep coming back. If you and Jungle can ever get on at a decent time, I'm sure we can run some more tonight

Oh, for sure, the fewer players makes it easier... as for the "coming back" part, yeah, but EVERYONE comes back, so that part should roughly even out? But I definitely thought it was WAY more fun... like, I got in firefights and didn't spend the entire game either picking things up or watching other people play:)

Y'all should stream it.
If I can remember how to do it them I'm happy to. It won't be very impressive of fun to watch, but why not.
@JimboBBN @TheDude1 I've never played one of those FPS massive arena type games. Can you rape civilians? Asking for a friend.
Not in Warzone. Although I did try really hard to do that in Red Dead Redemption 2, but never really got close, unfortunately.

I've never tried youtube streaming but maybe hail can fill me in. he uses playstation so im not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Should be fun though. Do some warzone then put some nuts in faces on 2k

Yeah, that would be great... you can watch me get shot by someone I never saw, and then go over to 2k where I ONLY play as a big and struggle to contain a guy with a brand new big! ****ing Red...

;)

@JimboBBN

Reactions: JimboBBN
Yeah, that would be great... you can watch me get shot by someone I never saw, and then go over to 2k where I ONLY play as a big and struggle to contain a guy with a brand new big! ****ing Red...

;)

@JimboBBN
For whatever reason, red has always been great with big builds. Shooting, non shooting, defensive, he has it down to a science.

For whatever reason, red has always been great with big builds. Shooting, non shooting, defensive, he has it down to a science.

Yeah, all around he is a pretty fierce 2k player. Frustrating to me... I'm used to being pretty much the best at my spot... but he is a giant pain in my ass. Usually the best I can manage is breaking even with him.... I mean, we usually cancel each other out, with him sometimes getting the upper hand a bit more often than I do. It doesn't help that my offense is fairly one-dimensional (gotta be near the paint) and that everyone in the group knows my play-style SOOOOOO well.

Last edited:
Another game of Kong vs Godzilla CoD, another win!

I've gone for a 0% win percentage to a 100% win percentage. It makes it a LOT more fun, but the biggest part is getting to be on the gun more, not just being dead and waiting to be bought back for twenty minutes:)

Yeah, SUPER talent... can write, sing, direct, all of it.

That song is fantastic. Bizarre as hell, but fantastic. My wife LOVES the way he dances.
You should dance like before smashing it

giphy.gif

glover-this-america-childish-gambino.gif

My wife deals with so much, everything is theater and adventure.

ADVERTISEMENT