ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Timberlake just committed to KU. Kinda surprised. I'd been hearing UConn the last few days.

42% from three.
missionnsync-nsync.gif

-Arterio Morris visiting now.
-Dickinson’s visit begins tomorrow.
-Ingram visits sometime the next week (currently in UNC though right now).

Timberlake the beginning of what could be a ton of dominoes falling over the next week for KU.

Only two scholarships to give though. Of course, there's still a chance Cuffe might enter the portal.

What classes will teach when not playing? 😁

And yeah----that is sour grapes.
our roster is full but we want Knecht too. I see Ledlum more as a 4 and we don't have a 3 right now with JJJ and Phillips leaving. is IU putting on the full court press for Knecht now?

our roster is full but we want Knecht too. I see Ledlum more as a 4 and we don't have a 3 right now with JJJ and Phillips leaving. is IU putting on the full court press for Knecht now?
I'd dunno.

Was reported Knecht's visit with UT didn't go so well, and that Oregon is seen as the leader. As of today, IU and Knecht have yet to set a visit.

Seems maybe Cleveland or Ryan...

Dunno....Getting Ware was awesome. THought it might open things up---Apparently not.

Hunter D is visiting Kentucky April 23-25. Maybe him saying he wanted to play at UK is more than an NIL ploy. I think the HD saga is interesting. On top of that Michigan canceled the series with UK.

Hunter D is visiting Kentucky April 23-25. Maybe him saying he wanted to play at UK is more than an NIL ploy. I think the HD saga is interesting. On top of that Michigan canceled the series with UK.

All the talk until now has been about KU-Maryland. Of course, things change quickly in the portal. But I don't see Kentucky getting into a serious bidding war when they don't even know what Tschiebwe is doing.

I keep seeing Indiana fans saying Knecht is going to Oregon. Yet the guys on our site think it's 55% vols to 45% oregon. Said he wouldn't have traveled all the way to Knoxville if he wasn't extremely interested

I keep seeing Indiana fans saying Knecht is going to Oregon. Yet the guys on our site think it's 55% vols to 45% oregon. Said he wouldn't have traveled all the way to Knoxville if he wasn't extremely interested

The Oregon people feel very confident that he ends up at Oregon but we'll see.

• Wow
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
The Oregon people feel very confident that he ends up at Oregon but we'll see.
Knecht is a wing IMO and Oregon is about to land one in Kario Oquendo and also have one in Mookie Cook. That will be 2 guys he will have to battle with to get PT. Vols missing piece right now is a SF and he wouldn't have to battle at all to get PT

Knecht is a wing IMO and Oregon is about to land one in Kario Oquendo and also have one in Mookie Cook. That will be 2 guys he will have to battle with to get PT. Vols missing piece right now is a SF and he wouldn't have to battle at all to get PT

Oregon sources seem to think both of them are on the verge of committing. Oquendo and Knecht

All the talk until now has been about KU-Maryland. Of course, things change quickly in the portal. But I don't see Kentucky getting into a serious bidding war when they don't even know what Tschiebwe is doing.
Cal flew up and met with HD on Tuesday. All of his questions for Cal were answered. Oscar stated afterwards to build the best team you can, he gives his blessing. Oscar had a great NIL deal, one the best in the country. We're very serious contenders and we know Cal knows how to recruit. We'll see if HD takes any more visits after UK. But UK will do their best to get his commitment.

If he leaves KU without a commitment, I'ld be concerned that UK might have a significant edge. I think KU and UK are the main contenders, unless he takes a visit to Arkansas, then we know HD doesn't even know where he wants to go.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Gonzaga gets pick ups from Ryan Nembhard and Ike Graham this morning.

lol at the insiders. Everybody was saying Arizona for Nembhard. Huge pickups for the Zags. I was kind of hoping to see Taran Armstrong in a Zags uniform, though.

So, Zags potential starting 5 might be...

Ryan Nembhard
Nolan Hickman
Malachi Smith
Ben Gregg
Graham Ike

Guess Anton Watson could always come back, too.

Didn’t say UVA. But let’s not pretend that UK plays quality offensive basketball either. They just play bad offense faster
But it looks way cooler when Wheeler dribbles around aimlessly at full speed with nowhere to go while everyone else stands around and watches and then they turn it over or someone jacks a low percentage shot at the end of the shot clock.

is that a second weekend team? I'm not so sure.

Borderline. Right now I'd say a 3 or 4 seed.

I am interested to see Malachi Smith in a bigger role. Why he wasn't ahead of Nolan Hickman and Rasir Bolton in the pecking order is beyond me. Easily their most productive guard. Wouldn't be surprised if he leads the Zags in scoring next year. The development of Ryan Nembhard will obviously be crucial, too. I believe he's talented enough to be a top 10 point guard nationally.

Doesn't scream definite top 10 team, but you never know what types of leaps these guys are going to make. And who knows what Graham Ike will look like after sitting out the entirety of the 2023 season. Ike's fun to watch, beautiful footwork. Just hope he can return to form.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT