ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

WVU fans have taken a beating recently.

All backups that are transferring except Tre Mitchell, and even he was looking at a minutes/role reduction with new guys we brought in.

Been pretty shitty though. We're still after guys in the portal and have $$$ to spend, but not sure who all is available to replace these guys with at this point. Jeremiah Bembry from FSU and Malcolm Dandridge from Memphis are set to visit.

Josiah Harris isnt leaving... have pretty high hopes for him. Crazy he graduated after just one year on campus.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I guess so.

He barely played last year and our starter was terrible (Jimmy Bell). I knew he was gone when we got Jesse Edwards, but figured he'd go down a level and look for playing time.

Good kid though.

Yeah, I thought on a personal PT level he would do something else. It's a good get for UNC IMO because they need someone ok with getting very little PT, basically only whenever Bacot needs a break. Hubert only plays his bench like 2 minutes a game so I don't think the expectation is very high. I agree it seemed like a weird fit from his perspective though.

Anyone ever point out that Duke was the only team in the country with no player transferring out? Crazy, given the depth.

Reactions: TKBray
There's a fighting chance that the Mountaineers will be good this season.

Bob-Huggins-2.jpg

There's a fighting chance that the Mountaineers will be good this season.

Bob-Huggins-2.jpg

If Raequan Battle gets his waiver I think we can be really good. Everybody that sees him in open gym is blown away.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT