ADVERTISEMENT

To the Duke, UNC and Kansas fans.

Yup. But each fan base is going to troll the other as if one had a more successful season.

I mean Kansas had the worst of it. Major attrition issues. I think they were undefeated until azuibuike went down.

If I’m being honest once azuibuike went down for Kansas, duke was the only one of the group I felt had a chance to do anything.

UK beat UNC.
UNC beat Duke x2 (W/O Zion)
Duke beat (putting it nicely) UK

It’s a wash IMO.

I mean Kansas had the worst of it. Major attrition issues. I think they were undefeated until azuibuike went down.

If I’m being honest once azuibuike went down for Kansas, duke was the only one of the group I felt had a chance to do anything.

After about 30 years of “what could’ve been,” I’m used to it. At least they didn’t enter the tourney with expectations this time.

Reactions: KisteK
Nah, Duke and UK went farther in the tournament that matters. I can admit that. Lot of good moments for all four of those fanbases though. Lot of adversity with injuries and stuff as well. That is college basketball. The dance is a hell of a tough tournament to win.

Nah, Duke and UK went farther in the tournament that matters. I can admit that. Lot of good moments for all four of those fanbases though. Lot of adversity with injuries and stuff as well. That is college basketball. The dance is a hell of a tough tournament to win.

Especially when your coach is too stubborn to make changes to his terrible game plan that is obviously not working. We spent the 2nd half “hoping” to score in our half court offense.

Reactions: RipThru
Especially when your coach is too stubborn to make changes to his terrible game plan that is obviously not working. We spent the 2nd half “hoping” to score in our half court offense.
If I am not mistaken, PJ took 1 three the entire game. He drained that one in the final seconds. He is one of our best 3 point shooters and he is tall enough to shoot over the defense so why not try more? And it seemed like Herro was a non show in the second half. Auburn didn't even shoot that great from downtown and still beat us.

If I am not mistaken, PJ took 1 three the entire game. He drained that one in the final seconds. He is one of our best 3 point shooters and he is tall enough to shoot over the defense so why not try more? And it seemed like Herro was a non show in the second half. Auburn didn't even shoot that great from downtown and still beat us.

He took 4.

As an Auburn fan I said the same thing. Many times in this game we had 2 players on the court under 6' tall. We can't defend the 3 with those guys even with great position. And, you guys should get most of the boards.

Reactions: Anthony B
A conference title (either) and a F4 or better

Congrats on the S16s and the E8s to the rest of you, see ya (hopefully) next season.

Dolla Bill better hit the trails hard, Kansas has a laundry list of needs. Otherwise it's gonna be more of the same next year.

But really Duke and UK won....... we made it further than Kansas and UNC.

lol but really though it feels weird not having one of us in the final four.

I say we boycott the Final Four! Let’s watch C-SPAN on Saturday and Monday Laughing

It certainly sucks, but congrats to the 4 that made it!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT