ADVERTISEMENT

Things your wife is on you constantly about?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
There's many manly things that women harp on.

What's something your wife reminds you of until you do it?

not something to do, but she is on me about my selective hearing as she calls it. that or not paying attention to her.

not something to do, but she is on me about my selective hearing as she calls it. that or not paying attention to her.
I call it half-listening. Like I’ll catch the gist, but whether or not I continue listening as the details flow, well, outlook is doubtful. Unless it’s about our kids. I’ll full-listen for that.

My wife is pretty cool. Picking up around the house is probably her biggest complaint. And she’s right.

I call it half-listening. Like I’ll catch the gist, but whether or not I continue listening as the details flow, well, outlook is doubtful. Unless it’s about our kids. I’ll full-listen for that.

My wife is pretty cool. Picking up around the house is probably her biggest complaint. And she’s right.

my-wife-just-stopped-and-said-you-werent-even-listening-29874667.png

Cleaning & checking chemicals in the damn pool. I hate messing & keeping up with it.

I'm not married, but my fiancee knows my calendar better than I do. She has a much better head for "administrative" details than I do.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Getting my shit ready for my road trips. But god damn, without here doing that---hell I'd probably forget half my shit.

Reactions: KisteK
I don't know. Not much tbh. I am really unaware of a lot of normal mundane stuff like when we have things to go to, what the kids should be doing to get ready, what time I need to get up in the morning, whether or not I need to get my hair cut, if I'm currently doing laundry, if I'm cooking something and forgot, etc... Crap like that. So she has to tell me stuff all the time. No big deal though .

Reactions: KisteK
My wife is perpetually 15 minutes late to anything and everything. I guess she’s on me cause I’m always tryin to get my crew to leave on time. She doesn’t have any sort of sense of urgency, so we battle constantly about being somewhere on time. Drives me bat shit crazy.

My wife is perpetually 15 minutes late to anything and everything. I guess she’s on me cause I’m always tryin to get my crew to leave on time. She doesn’t have any sort of sense of urgency, so we battle constantly about being somewhere on time. Drives me bat shit crazy.

Either your wife is just like mine or mine is living a double life and has a second family.

Reactions: KisteK and npreston
On time is late!

Neither of us are PDA people. But if I get having a good time and a few drinks I like to poke her in her butt. "Goose her" per se and she hates it. Only time I can get a little fresh in public is dancing.

Reactions: brooky03
Apparently I constantly leave the top cabinets in the kitchen open. Get yelled at 3x or more a week about it.

Before I never realized I was doing it, now I do it on purpose.

Reactions: toonces11
  • Not drying up water around the sink after I use it.
  • Leaving the garage light on and somewhat related...
  • Stinky dank in the garage.
McHoop

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
My obsession with cigars. She doesn't mind me smoking at all it's just the checking online for deals a lot during the day.But that's fine as long as she doesn't start complaining about the hunting and fishing.

"Wah wah wah, TheDude1, your penis is WAYYY too big! Wah wah wah." That sort of thing... typical annoying wife stuff.

(I was going to tee it up for you guys by saying "You know how it is" but I know @JimboBBN or someone would jump in with a "Yeah, your wife complains about my dick being too big, too" or something.)

Message boards. My wife hates the boards. Really what she hates is me not talking to her about nothing when instead I am talking to you fools about nothing.

My obsession with cigars. She doesn't mind me smoking at all it's just the checking online for deals a lot during the day.But that's fine as long as she doesn't start complaining about the hunting and fishing.

They key is to have a bogus annoying hobby that she hates that you can largely "give up" to show you are compromising and plus it makes your legit hobbies seem leas annoying and less expensive by comparison.

I used golf. I hate golf but it's costly so I "gave it up". I don't get hassled for cigars and a 5tv set up to watch sports.

Her biggest pet peeve of mine is that I leave the cupboards open all the time. *shrug*

My wife does this and it drives me bonkers. Damn I nearly poke an eye out turning the corner.

As for me, it’s probably keeping my home office clean. Well, that and lasting too long when we are having—oh hell I can’t even type it with a straight face.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
"Wah wah wah, TheDude1, your penis is WAYYY too big! Wah wah wah." That sort of thing... typical annoying wife stuff.

(I was going to tee it up for you guys by saying "You know how it is" but I know @JimboBBN or someone would jump in with a "Yeah, your wife complains about my dick being too big, too" or something.)

I’m sure anything would feel big when you only go for the back door.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Life is to short to smoke cheap cigars.
Trust me I don't smoke cheap cigars but I do browse the internet for my best deal.I just ordered 5 Rocky Patel Royale and 5 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum for $30 total last night($3 a piece). Those 10 sticks retail around $9 each. That's my kinda deal!!!!

Those is a good deal. Shop the auctioneer at Famous cigar shop. Great deals to be had.

Yeah I’ve been on there and they do have good deals. Cigar.com is a pretty good sight and I believe is a sister company of Cigars International. What’s your couple of go to sticks?

I have about 25 different cigars in my humidor. I buy a lot of Pepins and Fuentes. You need to try Roma Craft if you have not already. Very good boutique brand. Smoke Liga Privadas on special occasions.

ADVERTISEMENT