ADVERTISEMENT

Things your wife is on you constantly about?

Neither of us are PDA people. But if I get having a good time and a few drinks I like to poke her in her butt. "Goose her" per se and she hates it. Only time I can get a little fresh in public is dancing.

My wife gives me a death stare when I slap her ass, which I do like 5 times a day. She doesn't like my driving either (@npreston is shocked); she says I tailgate and brake too late. Every time she stomps on her imaginary brake pedal, I consider throwing her out of the car while it's moving.

What is your go to?
My got to everyday would be a 5 Vegas AAA, I'm a maduro fanatic! I try to keep an assortment for special occasions like Pepins and Padron's but the Padron's are very pricey. Punch,Padron and Nica Libre are the ones I lean on most but I always like to try other brands also. Give an El Rey del Mundo a try if you haven't already in the Robusto Larga size, smokes to the nub everytime!

not something to do, but she is on me about my selective hearing as she calls it. that or not paying attention to her.

You should do what I do. I tell me wife that it's not that I'm not listening to her, it's that after 10 years together her voice blends into the background and I don't even hear her.

She doesn't really care for that answer, but I enjoy it.

ADVERTISEMENT