ADVERTISEMENT

***THE OFFICIAL BRACKETOLOGY/NCAA MARCH MADNESS THREAD***

Gonzaga cost me several hundred in a parlay. Needed the bastards to win by 16. They were up 20 with a couple minutes left and I tuned out, assuming they had it.

I’d really like to find Timme and knee him where his balls are supposed to be.

Think they match up pretty well against KSU, too. But I thought Providence would be a tough matchup and it really wasn't so idk lol
I know we have to win a couple games to get there and we may lose tomorrow but I crave Kentucky in the elite 8. They looked terrible.

Think they match up pretty well against KSU, too. But I thought Providence would be a tough matchup and it really wasn't so idk lol
Faceguard Nowell and let KJ get his 20 and you should win. KJ is good..:really good. Nowell is fast but an inconsistent shooter. Force him to shoot some jumpers from 10 feet behind the three point line. Some nights he will hit those but most of the time he won’t.

I'll take it. Then again we could lose tomorrow because our coach killed Jesus.

giphy.gif

I know we have to win a couple games to get there and we may lose tomorrow but I crave Kentucky in the elite 8. They looked terrible.

Duke would beat UK but tbh that's the kind of team that UK generally plays ok against this year. It's the elite offensive teams that wreck them. Congrats on the cakewalk to the E8 at a minimum though. Fvcking Purdue

You have to play the games. Duke could lose to Tennessee as easily as they could beat them. But like I said earlier ITT, I thought Duke deserved a 4 seed ahead of a couple of teams that got one. But I think they have a favorable bracket as long as they continue to play at the level they have been. Obviously, if they get through the 2nd round, it is easier not having to play Purdue. But even if they did, I didn't see that as a monumental task.

A Duke vs Kentucky EE would be pretty cool. Especially considering the year both teams have had.

I'll take it. Then again we could lose tomorrow because our coach killed Jesus.

It wasn’t personal. We’ll kill any of our people who disgrace our Legacy by taking a manual labor job like carpentry. Can’t have you people start thinking we can do manual labor. Don’t need another “great Egyptian pyramids” situation popping up again.

Reactions: jhmossy
It wasn’t personal. We’ll kill any of our people who disgrace our Legacy by taking a manual labor job like carpentry. Can’t have you people start thinking we can do manual labor. Don’t need another “great Egyptian pyramids” situation popping up again.

Self out today. Just hard to imagine KU winning today without Self there to make adjustments. Very doubtful Self coaches this tournament at this point if they do some how win today.

That's the thing. I can't think of a coach who makes better in-game adjustments than Self.

I think this is going to be a game too of making multiple adjustments not just at halftime but in halfs. A lot of different matchups can be had. Just don’t see Norm making those adjustments during the game outside of the adjustments at halftime when he’s had a chance to speak to Self.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Won’t be surprised if Self retires shortly after the tournament. He’s talked before about not wanting to coach into his 70s. With this health scare have to think that pushes up the timeline considerably. Have to consider what’s more important in life and he’s already done so much in his career at KU.

You have to play the games. Duke could lose to Tennessee as easily as they could beat them. But like I said earlier ITT, I thought Duke deserved a 4 seed ahead of a couple of teams that got one. But I think they have a favorable bracket as long as they continue to play at the level they have been. Obviously, if they get through the 2nd round, it is easier not having to play Purdue. But even if they did, I didn't see that as a monumental task.

A Duke vs Kentucky EE would be pretty cool. Especially considering the year both teams have had.

Yeah, Duke got a bit of a break in the bracket with a Purdue team that was playing poorly late and a UT team that's injured but Tennessee does play good defense and Duke's struggles are on offense so that could always give the Vols a chance. I don't know much about Marquette tbh. Like you said, Duke was playing really well late and certainly had an argument to be seeded a line higher.

On another note, I really wish Scheyer was a bit more unlikable. K, Dawkins, Nolan Smith are all easy guys to hate with good reason. Scheyer seems pretty cool tbh. He has really done a good job with this group as well.

33 for Tennessee is nothing but a f**king idiot! Dude is the most useless big man to ever come through the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT